LucasLyn

Lyn

Male
Denmark
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2 posts
3.4 Years
Hey, I'm new to this whole thing, but you've certainly caught my attention!

Since you list the other things as being great with this hack, how exactly do you use more than one of these on one ROM? Do you just compile and apply the patch for one and then use that patched ROM as the base for the next patching sequences?
I'm new to all this, so I'm really sorry if this is a dumb question.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,121 posts
11.2 Years
Hey, I'm new to this whole thing, but you've certainly caught my attention!

Since you list the other things as being great with this hack, how exactly do you use more than one of these on one ROM? Do you just compile and apply the patch for one and then use that patched ROM as the base for the next patching sequences?
I'm new to all this, so I'm really sorry if this is a dumb question.
Patches are not in a thing when it comes to the disassembly and decompilation projects.
To use Egg's branches in one single project, you slowly add them one by one using Git, and from there on, you do the rest of the work like you normally would using the disassembly and decompilation projects, that is, modifying files, visual assets, etc.

If you want to learn how to gather Egg's branches in one single project, you can check out this post that I wrote a while ago.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to make a new thread in the Decomp & Diassembly Section.
Good luck ^^!
Advertiser Content