• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What will you name your person in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
Years
I'll just name the girl Tori, my name, like I do on every game ^^ (except on Colosseum, I named my character Derrot and the first time I played Yellow (my first Pokemon game) when I named my character Ash). If I get to name the boy or if the rival is a boy, I'll probably name him Xerxes =) It would be interesting if special things happened if you named your character a certain way (not glitches, but intended differences)

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I'm actually not sure... Probably my standard name(s), either my real name (Grant... duh) or Hiro (Named ever since G/S/C). Hiro just sounds too cool... But if I go by Grant, it feels more personal...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Galileo, which is one of the coolest names in the world! Either that or Xavier.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2009
Yuki,yukiko,diamand(diamond in dutch) of parel(pearl in dutch)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 14, 2017
Outstanding story, if I will named the boy that should be Sidan and must choose the boy.

Years
Closing this for a few reasons:
  • This thread is over ten years old.
  • It is because of the above that this thread was created back when DP were the newest games on the block iirc. It'd be much more constructive to have either a) a general fourth generation thread on what people named their characters, or someone can create a DPPt thread on what people named their characters.
  • It is also because of the above that this thread really isn't relevant anymore given its context.
Make sure to be careful of thread dates when you reply to threads in the future! A few years is generally fine if the subject matter is still relevant, but definitely not something this old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back