• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Where can I find Inkay? In the pokemon location document it says Inkay can be found at Sevii Ocean, but I cannot find any place like that in game.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Where can I find Inkay? In the pokemon location document it says Inkay can be found at Sevii Ocean, but I cannot find any place like that in game.

It means any ocean like location in the Sevii Isles. I believe this includes the water path of Kindle Road on One Island, the water part of Treasure Beach on One Island, Water Labyrinth and Resort Gorgeous on Five Island, Water Path, Green Path and Outcast Island on Six Island and maybe Trainer Tower on Seven Island. I don't have time to check but Inkay is in at least 1 of those places.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
Hi! How do the swarms work? I mean, gulpins appear just in route 3 swarms but I dont know when they are gonna appear. Thanks!

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi! How do the swarms work? I mean, gulpins appear just in route 3 swarms but I dont know when they are gonna appear. Thanks!

You should get a call from a trainer in/around that route. In this case, Lass Robin must have called you. To increase this chance, get a pokemon with LightningRod and put it in the front of party, then bike around.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
does anyone here know how the nuzlocke system was incorporated into fire red? is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do this?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
anyone else experiencing the issue of shiny pokemon not sparkling when put into battle?

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
How can I get gengar? It says evolve haunter at night holding a cleanse tag but there is no day/night system

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Are you going to add Pokémon Habitat List Data for Gen 4+ Pokémon?

By Habitat data do you mean Pokemon Habitats section of the Pokedex? Because that has already been updated for all the pokemon already. Or did you want to see an actual list?

Or do you mean wild pokemon tables? Because there's a list of where everything is somewhere in this thread.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
By Habitat data do you mean Pokemon Habitats section of the Pokedex? Because that has already been updated for all the pokemon already. Or did you want to see an actual list?

Or do you mean wild pokemon tables? Because there's a list of where everything is somewhere in this thread.

I mean Habitat listings for all Pokémon in this game.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Can you catch a Zoroark with Illusion in this hack?

Yes you can. Zorua are on route 4. Illusion works as intended, making Zorua 'disguise' itself as the last pokemon in your party

I mean Habitat listings for all Pokémon in this game.

I can't exactly provide you an exact list as I haven't caught all the pokemon in the game. Unless you want to see an incomplete list.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 1, 2018
Do you know if there is another hack with features like exp gen working like gen 6 and a nuzlocke mode? I've played this hack a lot of times and I really enjoyed it, but I want to change the region or the wild pokemon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 23, 2019
Hey man great Rom so far I am at the Sixth gym but I encountered an Issue. I caught a slowpoke level 49 and doing a nuzlocke i added him and what not, so it was level 49 and I leveled up to get the bulky Slowbro and It didn't evolve upon the level up so is this a bug or was level changed for certain mons?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Hey man great Rom so far I am at the Sixth gym but I encountered an Issue. I caught a slowpoke level 49 and doing a nuzlocke i added him and what not, so it was level 49 and I leveled up to get the bulky Slowbro and It didn't evolve upon the level up so is this a bug or was level changed for certain mons?

Some evolution methods were changed on this game.
I think Slowbro evolves at Seafoam. (forgot which floor)

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Right on Thanks bud. Is there a list anywhere to find it?

From a post from the creator:

Changed Evolutions:
Spoiler:

Back