• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@Hayley: Well there's only one problem, but it isn't big enough to worry about. She wouldn't get to know the rules until after she signed up, but in any case, you are accepted.

You can post your arrival on the island any time you want. I'll have to ask Fuyu to edit her post a little, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Guys I'm gonna be super busy both today and tomorrow so I'll have a hard time getting a post up (birthdays are always hectic :x) but if you guys need Ryudo to progress the story then feel free to bunny him for a while. I'll try and post tonight but I'm not making any guarantees. So yeah, feel free to bunny!

I'm home now and am ready to post in response if you can get one up :o

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm home now and am ready to post in response if you can get one up :o

My aunty's coming over in half an hour and I've got tonnes of prep to do for tomorrow but I'll try my best to have one up by 11. :)

Edit: Hopefully that'll give you something to run from c:

Last edited:

Whimsyful

Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
I'm not dead anymore, and neither is Salem. Did you all miss me~?

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
For some reason I thought you were going to be out much longer. I'm glad you weren't. Welcome back~ x3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Baker's Bulbasaur left a message to me, saying that he's had a very hectic week (and is very busy this week as well) but he should be back full time by Wednesday - and that he hopes that is ok.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Baker's Bulbasaur left a message to me, saying that he's had a very hectic week (and is very busy this week as well) but he should be back full time by Wednesday - and that he hopes that is ok.

We have to wait till Wednesday to start? Hmm, not ideal but I'm sure we can kill some more time around the island till then \o/

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hmm, not ideal but I'm sure we can kill some more time around the island till then \o/

It's not ideal, but it'll have to do. And it looks like we're going to need a replacement, since Kularian has informed me he needs to drop out.

So there is now one spot open.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've recruited someone who'll hopefully fill the last spot :D Now its time to make Ryudo and Alex an item ;D cough

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
And I was totally shipping Malik with Ryudo too! Remember what I said about marriage? D: *shot*

Why thank you~ You just keep on doing my shameless advertising. xD

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
This looks fun, can I reserve for this?

Name: Alex Tinajero
Date of Birth: October 22
Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto
Reason for Entering: Suspicion regarding his remaining family, and practice before going for the Kanto badges.

Appearance: Alex is very intimidating for being 6 feet tall and 230 pounds. He is from a Mexican father and a Filipino mother, and his face is a mix of both of those races. Alex is growing a mustache at the time, but right now its like peach fuzz that hasn't even reached the lower part of his lip yet. His dark brown hair is so dark, people will think his hair is black unless it is exposed to the sun. His hair style is Crew Cut. Alex is tanned, his skin is brown.

Alex's arms are moderately big for someone his age. His belly isn't muscular, but isn't fat either, it's in between the two. He has had his knee stitched because he fell on a metal bar during the third grade (I still think he took an arrow in the knee).

In order to look even more intimidating, Alex wears a black hoodie (sweatshirt with a hood) and jeans. When he isn't wearing his hoodie, Alex's usual attire is a simple blue t-shirt and jeans.

History: Alex Tinajero has been a happy child all of his life. His father works as a security officer for Radio Tower in Goldenrod City, and his mother worked as a manager at the PokeMart not too far from there. Alex's grandparents were wealthy, and once he was born, they showered him with gifts, money, and love, just like they did to Alex's parents. Alex never bothered to ask for a Pokemon, however. He was somewhat spoiled by his grandparents, and is very sensitive. Although he was a very brave and curious child, Alex cries every time someone yells at him. Up until he became eight, he was, to be honest, a spoiled brat. The events following his eight birthday, however, had traumatized Alex and changed his life forever.

On the day of Alex's eighth birthday,Team Rocket had taken over Radio Tower. Blissfully unaware of their fate, both Alex's mom and dad walked through the front doors of the tower right when an armed Rocket grunt started his plan to take over Radio Tower. Startled by Alex's dad's security uniform, the grunt sprayed bullets all over the two parents, thus killing them both.

Almost immediately , the Goldenrod City Police Department responded once gunshots were heard. It took over three days to take the tower back, and after the incident was settled, Alex was informed of his parents deaths, after three days of worrying. Despite being distraught over the death of his parents, Alex didn't shed a tear. No, Alex was so shocked he had a heart attack.

The thought of his beloved parents who he cared so much about being gone from the world forever completely ripped apart, and destroyed that happy seven year old kid his family grew up with. As Alex was being released from the emergency room, his grandparents saw that their joyful little grandchild was now scared and frighted. Following the years of this event, Alex became a social outcast, and didn't bother talking to anyone, or thing. He was a huge d**k to everyone who actually tried to talk to him, so he didn't have any friends. Being big for his age, no one dared to pick on Alex. Everyone thought he was big and tough, but on the inside, Alex was always crying. He was actually supposed to commit suicide at age fourteen.

After seeing his parent's tombstones next to each other, Alex decided he wanted to join them. Taking his grandfather's revolver, Alex ran far away and reached the Ilex Forest, but before he could point the revolver at his head, Alex thought he heard about seven shotgun rounds go off. Since he was going to kill himself anyway, Alex decided to go investigate before the end his life. As he approaches the area where he heard the shotgun rounds, Alex slips on something. It was a very filthy pokeball that has been possibly misused. Knowing how it functions, Alex pressed the big button with some excitement. Nothing comes out of the pokeball, sadly.

Suddenly, Alex hears something crying. Bruised and beaten a Quilava cries weakly. As Alex's meets the poor Quilava's eyes in a short gaze, he finally realizes why the Quilava is crying. The poor thing lost it's parents. Two bloody Typhlosion corpses full of bullets lay still a few feet away from where Alex is standing. He turns away, and vomits, Alex can't stand the sight of blood. After he finishes vomiting, he cleans his mouth, then turns to the distraught Quilava, gives her a hug, and cries with her.

Alex puts the Quilava back into her pokeball, and decides that this Pokemon desperately needs a home, and some love. Completely forgetting the reason why he came here in the first place, Alex feeds, treats, and basically takes care of the Quilava like any caring person would once he comes home. Alex knew now that he had a friend, someone who understands how he feels, a companion who he wished that they would never seperate from each other. And Alex knew that Quilava felt the same about him, became she never leaves his side. From that day forth, Alex slowly became that happy, smiling child his grandparents once knew. His happiness was......profound. People became confused. This teen that acted all big,tough, and mean became very soft and happy. Then again, people don't know Alex like we do. Despite the fact that he has learn how to let go and move on thanks to Quilava, Alex occasionally wakes up crying for the past haunts his dreams. Sometimes he thinks about what has happened, and remains silent during that time.

His grandmother wanted Alex to make friends, and his grandfather was afraid he might end up like a wuss or something, SO they decided it was best if he were to go met many more pokemon. Of course entirely by choice, Alex spent four years traveling across Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova while collecting all the badges just like any other trainer would do. He met new friends along the way, whether they were pokemon or not.

Alex actually fell in love with a girl name Vivica, and went on a journey with her, but ended the relationship after 5 months since Vivica's dad was racist and hated Mexicans and Asians. Alex was both, so.....yeah. They're still close friends and continued the journey, but nothing more. A thought of both of them getting back together crosses his mind from time to time, but Alex can't stand Vivica's father's remarks.

At the end of his journey of self awareness, Alex had received a letter from his grandparents stating that Alex's grandmother had suffered a heart attack, and that they are running out of money to pay for health insurance. Also he received a letter stating that he was invited to the Pokemon Grand Tournament.

Being invited to the Pokemon Grand Tournament was....strange. Alex didn't need the money to pay for his grandmother's health insurance, for they were VERY wealthy, his grandmother was very fit and looked like she could be thirty at the least, and he could think of MANY other people that would make a better choice. In fact, Alex just finished talking to his grandma on video chat on Skype. Alex decided if he won, he would go give most of the winnings to an orphanage or charity and give the rest to his family. He decided this would be a fun challenge before going after the badges in Kanto, and Alex would also find out why these people have sent lies about his grandparents.

Pokemon:

Typhlosion (female) Timid:
Sunny Day
Fire Blast
Solarbeam
Wild Charge

Torterra (male) Adamant:
Toxic
Wood Hammer
Leech Seed
Rock Slide

Samurott (male) Adamant:
Swords Dance
Aqua Jet
Megahorn
Ice Beam

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Oh my gosh. Sorry for not posting! I'll attempt to get one up tonight hopefully.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Leave it to Ozzy to bring in the new members ^__^ *High-five Cake!* :D

And Malik is going to be totally jealous if Alex and Ryudo become a thing. :P Especially since Star was pretty much shipping us the whole time x]

Lmao! Alex has stumbled into the middle of something ;D.

Ryudo touched Alex first, I swear XD.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I can't help but laugh when I see your guy's thing going on and right now, I'm thinking that marriage might happen. LOL

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
This looks fun, can I reserve for this?

Alright~ Just try to be as quick as you can okay? x3

Especially since Star was pretty much shipping us the whole time x]

And that makes it the best shipping.

I can't help but laugh when I see your guy's thing going on and right now, I'm thinking that marriage might happen. LOL

You think it's funny now. Just remember you are a victim of my GMing. /evil

Years
I'm back! It is sad that Kularian opted out while I was gone though.....Anyone want to run into my character(or vis-versa...and hopefully not literally). Now that I am back, I kind of want to do something with my character that isn't being a hermit :P

Back