• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON MEGA EMERALD X AND Y EDITION (NEW HACK 2016)

Who is your first love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
Nah seriously though, this hack went from best of 2016 level, to Shit! in a single cave! Your "puzzles" are stupiiiiiid! this is not pokemon skill! this is just pacience skill! wich i dont have! so Yeah! 0-10 Ill rate this hack Under 90000 unecessary changed puzzles! I'm done

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
I got it, after a full day of trying! Seriously Remove the pokemons there! There's no need to make a puzzle in a adventure game this hard, this is Pokemon, not freaking final fantasy!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
@fact121 would you be able to tell me how you made it through? This maze is impossible :(.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
@Fa12aw4y My tip is to check were the direction of the watter, and the spaces without any directions!
Also Go against the current to move the Wailords and u should be fine

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Finally got it, and after I got it, I discovered he just made a video of him doing it yesterday. -_-
Well, now Idk how to get hoopa in his unbound mode. Can't find prison bottle.
This guy has no guide for his hack whatsoever. No information on anything.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
So it says gen 1-6 Pokemon. Did you include all 721 or certain Pokemon from each generation? Regardless it sounds really fun!

Years
So how do i can get Articuno at Shoal Cave? I cant manage to get far as the tides...
And Jirachi at Moon, right? No idea to get him too..
Please help me!

Edit: I got Jirachi by finding hint road on the moon :)
Also fixed the internal clock so i can reach to Articuno place, i hope.. still waiting for tides..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
and another thing are u sure about froakie stats as I noticed that its attack stat is higher than its sp.atk and speed

Years
Sir i need Pokemon location list to complete the national dex, also how anti mega works? cause cant use on X-Charizard but can use on X-Medicham, and how to get Y-Charizard?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2020
I need help to climb mt pinatubo, i cant with mach bike.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Dude just answer our darn questions! What the heck man! Motherf.....sigh. Please answer us instead of ignoring. My goodness...

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
Years
I've been searching through advanced map, and I'm starting to believe that this 3 region bullshit is just for download purposes.

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
Years
Okay I was wrong. The Boat that leaves for Kalos does exist, but the script isn't complete in this version. The captain of the ship will just keep saying that you need the ticket. The girl in the grotto's script isn't complete either and will keep asking you to complete things you've already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back