• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalii

Back
Years
6/10 It's kinda lively but I couldn't listen to it more than once, it would annoy me. But then it's okay.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 I really liked it for something I've never heard.

Going back in time to 1991 with this classic oldie from Nirvana. Tomorrow it will be 21 years since their most sucessful album, Nevermind was released. RIP Kurt Cobain. A true legend of the 90s.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Personally I don't like Hopsin's music at all, or the genre in general. So for me it would 1/10, if less it would be better.

Listening to my favorite Rock Anthem I ever heard, from Twisted Sister. Its from 1984 but still I love the song. For me it will never grow old.

If we ever elect Dee Snider president, this should the national anthem.

Treecko

Years
It's not that overplayed..... I picked it cause it's they're biggest single and more of a classic than they're other singles.
Ah 2/10 I don't like rap. At least it's sort of positive I guess though ruined with tons of not needed cursing.

Oh shoot ninja'd. By a ton.
8/10 that's another classic like the Nirvana song I posted

Here's a not so "overplayed" Nirvana song.

Treecko

Years
Don't judge a song by it's cover......

Now to rate your song.
7.5/10 He's pretty talented though it's hard for me to get into beatbox.

Another Nirvana song cause I can. I'll be done after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back