• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Well, part one of season two's pilot starts tomorrow! I'm excited! So, if you have an OC pony, here's a form you can fill out for them!
It's like a character guide for them. :D

Code:
MLP: FiM - OC BIO Sheet:
A Bio sheet for Original Character Ponies.
By: Dann (Yoshi-san)

Name: [Character's Name]
Pony Type: [Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn or Alicorn]
Pony Group: [Filly, Colt or Mare, Stallion]

Character Information:
[The Character's information goes here. Examples are where they live, what they do currently, etc.]

Character Backstory:
[The Character's history goes here. Where did they come from? Who did they fight with or befriend?]

Character Chemistry:
[The Character's relations are listed here. Who are they friendly or in love with? Who do they just pass and say hey to?
Or who do they dislike or have a rivalary with? {The groups are split for you below!}]

- Positive Chemistry:

- Neutral Chemistry:

- Negative Chemistry:

Extra Information:
[You got anything else to say about the character? Maybe how you came up with the idea? Or yeah... anything else goes here.]

--- Created by: Dann (Yoshi-san) for anypony to fill out and use.  Enjoy. )^3^( ---

I'll create one and edit it to this post soon. (Unless some other pony posts before my edit. :D

EDIT: IT IS DONE... here is my example. This covers my OC (Original Character) Pony, Lord Neos Spirit and it's long. XD Please, enjoy!

Code:

Name: "Lord" Neos Spirit
Pony Type: Alicorn
Pony Group: Stallion

--- Character Information - - -
Hometown: Canterlot
Current City: Canterlot

About him: Neos is a light blue stallion who is Princess Celestia's and Luna's little brother. He has the powers of
the stars and aura fields around him. An expert at Unicorn magic and a remarkable flyer. He takes in the "Cloudsdale
Team Races" events on the "Wonderbolts" team and sometimes even the "Grand Royals" team. (You can guess who captains
the "Grand Royals" team...) He's a shy but friendly and hardworking alicorn who will lay down his own life to defend
the ones he loves and treasures close to his heart.

Cutie Mark: Two large stars and two little stars with a dark blue sky (right leg) and a summer red sky (left leg) background.

--- Character Backstory - - -

Peaceful Beginnings... or are they?:
"Lord" Neos Sprirt appeared as a young light blue and white alicorn pony who settles down in Ponyville as new home after
claiming to have traveled the entire world and wishes to spend more time in his homeland of Equestria. It is learned later that
he was only visiting Ponyville to find out something important about Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and was suppose to leave,
however he stayed in Ponyville for personal reasons. When some of the local ponies talked about his presence in Ponyville at
Sugarcube corner, Twilight Sparkle is shocked and excited to meet the alicorn, since is a one out of one billion chance to even
meet a alicorn that was outside of Caterlot. However, it dawns onto Twilight that alicorns are extremely rare in general. As she
sets out to meet the alicorn, she finds out that he was living on the Sweet Apple Acres as a "AppleBucker" for hire and was
working for the Apple Family. Once, Twilight confronts Neos in the fields of tree, she is surprised the Neos already knew who
she was and claimed that he meet serveral look-a-likes and doppelgängers of herself all around Equestria. Because of that, he
doesn't believe she's the real Twilight Sparkle until she trips in falls in some mud and as she cleans it off. As she cleans herself
up, her cutie mark doesn't distort or warp. Then, Neos confronts her and apologizes for his rudeness. Neos doesn't reappear for
awhile or show himself around Ponyville much. There are times where he'll be hauling apple carts full of fresh picked apples to
the stores in Ponyville or where he picks up a snack at Sugarcube Corner, however he rarely says anything to any other pony.
Even when Rainbow Dash smashes into him at Sugarcube Corner, he picks up his food and continues on without a complaint.
Life seems peaceful with the new pony in town... or is it all a trick...?

The Forgotten Alicorn and his past...:
One evening, Twilight Sparkle wants to discuss a matter that has been pondering her mind for awhile. "Where did you come from,
Neos?" When she arrives, she finds Applejack wondering around in the dark looking around for something or somepony. When
Twilight askes about what's going on? Applejack replies that Neos just vanished with out a trace! Along with all of his belongs
were gone and missing too. Twilight quickly rallies her friends, "Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie" to aid in
Applejack's search of the missing alicorn. Eventually, Pinkie Pie finds a small book in some hay in the barn. As the mane six study it,
they learn that it was Neos's journal and it must of been forgotten by the alicorn. When read study it back at Twilight's library,
the six learn of a series twisted and shocking entires that Neos had written in the journal. However, only a small hoof-full were
even understandable for rest of the entires were in a unknown language to the ponies. However, among the readable entires were
suggesting things and places like Princesses Celestia and Luna, Caterlot, rivalary and revenge on somepony. Twilight Sparkle looked
for a book in her library if it was related the situation for an answer or a lead. Then, Fluttershy found a book called "Legends
of Equestria: The Forgotten Rivalary". As Twilight read the book aloud so the other five could hear, the book told a interesting story.

"Once, before the sisters of both Sun and Moon were split... lived with them a brother. One who commanded the stars as if it was his
own personally orchestra for his older sisters. He was the one who balanced the two sibblings and watched their progess. But, one day
the mother of the trio died mysteriously. The father of the trio blamed the son for the death and the sisters tried to defend their little
brother from the father's judgement. However, he was too powerful and banished the son away with brute and relentless force. The son
was later claimed to have died in the struggle. Heartbroken, the two sister continued to learn the ways of the throne, one day rumors have
it that the son came back and visited his sisters, however the father attacked him again and on the spot killed him. Years passed and the
son returned again! Reborn more powerful than the last, however... the son got his vengeance on his father. Then, the son whitnessed the
sisters clashing over the contorl of the night and the day. He whitnessed the younger sister be banished to the moon and tried to stop them.
"What has gotten to you two!" he cried. "Corruption? Chaos? Big Sister, why!?" as tears rolled down his face. The sister responsed in
a way that the brother didn't expect. She attacked him. After fifty days of continuous combat, the brother gave in and left his sister alone.
His known last words were, "You will regret this, sister. I'll return far stronger than more will believe!" It is unknown how true this
tale is, no known documents of the event were never taken and the son's name was forever lost in time..."

As Twilight finished the group decide they had to get to Caterlot that night, for a great battle was soon going to be underway...

The Rivalary in Caterlot:
Twilight Sparkle and her friends raced to Caterlot at as fast they could. Twilight knew that Celestia was in extreme danger and a complete
nightmare was about to erupt within the throne room of Caterlot. As the mane six reached the gates, the guard denied entry for the six.
Twilight Sparkle told the guards at the gate who she and her friends were and why they needed to see Celestia. Just then, the guard captain
come outside to see what the commotion was all about and he demanded proof of what Twilight was claiming to happen. Just then, Pinkie Pie
opened her sattlebag and gave the guard the journal. As he read it, his expression turned from bold to grim... he was horrified about something.
"Do you know that this type of writing is only taught to the royals?" he said. Twilight was right, Neos was related to them! The guard took the six inside and
they raced to the throne room. As they entered, the captain explained to Celestia and Luna that they were in danger. Suddenly... somepony was
clapping slowly in the throne room. As everypony looked around, Celestia looked up at one of the balconies in the room, her face expressed anger.
As everypony else looked up, they saw Neos relaxing against the guardrail. Celestia stood from her throne. "Why do you dishonour me with your
presence, Neos?" Neos only started to chuckle. "My presence? I thought I was a nopony, worthless, just scum to you, Tia?" Luna took a step forward, 
"Please Neos, you're somepony! You are family to me, you're close to my heart." Neos just readjusted himself. "Yes, I know I am to you, Luna.
I took care of you two from little fillies, ya know? However, Celestia isn't herself. Her heart is locked away. Her spirit is entrapped in a cold,
hard stone that is surrounded by a spirit of hate and confusion. Isn't that right, Richard?" Celestia's pupils shrunk. Luna backed away from Celestia.
Celestia started to talk. "Richard... father?!" Neos pounded the guardrail. "Yes, Celestia! Father's aura has taken contorl of your body and mind, but not
your spirit, dear sister! You can still free yourself!" As Celestia's body shook she screamed, "HELP ME, SISTER!! BROTHER!!" Twilight took a step
back, she and her friends were in a state of shock. Neos jumped down and landed on his hoofs hard enough that cause the room to shake. "Don't
threat, Twilight Sparkle. When you speak to your teacher, she is herself, but there are times she isn't herself and Luna should know. Aren't I right?"
Luna just nodded her head in agreement. Suddenly, Celestia cried out, "Guards! Arrest the traitor!!" in pain. The guards followed orders and charged
at Neos. Neos's eyes glowed white and pop! The guards' wings and horns vanished as they crashed into the ground. "You underestimate me, Richard.
Like I stated, I've returned, more powerful than ever! I'm here to finally set my big sister free!" The battle begun... and raged for hours. Luna, Twilight
and the others watched in awe, panic and terror to see who come out on top of the battle. Finally, as dawn was breaking the night sky, one alicorn fell...
and her crown rolled to Neos's hoofs. As Neos placed it on a pillar to his left, Celestia struggled to regain her footing. "Give it up, Richard. You're done.
Through. You can't use Celestia's body anymore." Celestia's eyes started to tear up. She knew that the spirit controlling her body was losing and then
Neos charged a powerful magical beam from his horn. Celestia screamed out in pain! As she shot out of the light and landed on her throne. As she reawoke,
she and every other pony were in disbelief. Being held in the white light containment field of magic energy was King Richard III, Celestia's, Luna's and
Neos's father. "You stupid brat!" he yelled at his son. "It's time for you to go to where you belong, the dark void world, where only evil pony spirits go..."
Neos said strongly. "You will never possess another pony from this world... ever again!" As the Neos shot the spirit with pure aura, he screamed. "That's for
possessing Tia!" Neos shot another beam of aura. "That's for lying and tricking Luna!" Neos charged a more powerful shot as Celestia and Luna walked to
Neos's side. The two fired beams of aura in the containment field. As they charged one final bolt and fired it, they together said... "That's for mother."
The spirit screamed and yelled as he exploded in the ball of light. Whiteout... Celestia then, reawoke in the throne on the floor. The blast had knocked
out everypony. As everypony got up, the guards noticed that their wings and horns had returned and one thing everypony noticed was that Neos was gone.
The only thing that was left was his journal near to Celestia's crown on the broken pillar. It was opened to an entry... It read, "Thank you, everypony..."
Celestia started to tear again as she took the journal and hurried to her personal chambers with Luna in pursuit. As Twilight and the other mane five
walked home to Ponyville, Twilight looked up and saw something rush by in the cloud bank for a second. It was light blue and it had wings and a horn.
"Maybe, we will see again, Neos..." she said quietly. "Teehee... Maybe, some day...."

The Return of Neos:
Months pass... Seasons changed... Spring arrived in Ponyville and the event with Neos disappeared from everypony except Twilight Sparkle, who was
thought about what she saw that night in the sky after the entire event in Canterlot. Spike was relaxing as Rarity entered and asked about the Grand
Golloping Gala that was that night. It slipped Twilight's mind, she and her friends got invited once again that year and so they all got ready for the
big night. As the six reach Caterlot, the palace in general felt, more relaxed, more free, more peaceful... As Princess Celestia welcomed the six, she took
them to meet Princess Luna who was in a beautiful midnight blue dress and they started talking. Twilight once again brought up the topic on Neos and
everypony notice Celestia start to tear up a bit, but she wiped the tears away. "It's okay, I'll be fine." she said. They continued on about it and the
night went by fast. As the dancers on the floor were in midway through their dance, Celestia felt a tap on her shoulder and turns to be face to face
with a light blue alicorn. "May I have this dance, your greatness?" Celestia started to tear up again and cried out, "Neos!!" as she hugged him tightly.
Everypony stop and looked at the two and started to clap. Twilight and the others smiled. Celestia started to talk, "How did you get in here?! Where
were you, Neos?! Why are you here, now?!" Neos started to chuckle. "Dear, sister... I never forget about your birthday, now do I?" Twilight jumped.
"Princess Celestia, your birthday?" Celestia turned to crowd and gave an embarrassed look. "Yes, today is my birthday, everypony." The crowd started
to clap and Celestia turned to Neos again. "May I have this dance, dear?" he asked. "You may, brother." Celestia replied. The party continued.
After that night, Neos stayed in Caterlot with his sisters and aid in their rule there. However, he visits Twilight Sparkle and her friends in Ponyville
offen with Luna and even Celestia in tow at times...

--- Character Chemistry - - -
(Note: Unlisted Ponies are in the Neutral Category and there is a lot, so that category isn't included in this chemistry.)

- Positive Chemistry:
Twilight Sparkle: Neos and Twilight get along quite nice through out some fanfictions. (Unpublished; Uncompleted ones) Often talking about how Twilight
could improve on her skills in magic. Neos and Twilight rarely fight and sometimes travel Ponyville together.

Applejack: Words from his former employer say it all, "He's one good AppleBucker!" Applejack and Neos never had a bad friendship from the start. He was
very loyal and hardworking, especially when Big Macintosh hurt himself a second time in the Apple acres. Neos actually visits to aid in the AppleBuck Season yearly
and welcomed as a adopted member in the Apple Family Reunions.

Rainbow Dash: The relationship between the two is odd. They seem as if they belong in the Neutral Chemistry, however the two do talk and get along.
They also race in Cloudsdale on multiple occasions as well, most times against each other, but there are those pesky team events as well. Surprisingly, the two
pull off some impossible combos in team racing and because of that, they forged a friendship off of it.

Fluttershy: Neos is friendly type of pony and because of that, he and Fluttershy get along naturally. There are those times where the two talk about
animal care of Equestria and how Fluttershy askes Neos, if he could ask Celestia about any help. However, from recent attempts, it appears to be going nowhere.

Pinkie Pie: Neos's has a secret crush on Pinkie Pie and she knows it. Even though the two greatly get along, Neos and Pinkie Pie act like neither of the two know
what anypony is talking when asked on the topic. However, Twilight and Fluttershy are the only two who actually know the truth behind the relationship. In some
of the fanfictions (Unpublished; Uncompleted ones, "Retaking Ponyville and Reunion tours") Pinkie Pie and Neos show great love and care for each other in front
of everypony, yet nopony actually questions it except Rainbow Dash and Twilight. There are other scenes where, Neos defends a wounded or hurt Pinkie Pie and
it's the same way if Neos is injuried. Again, Twilight is the only pony who askes about the relationship in near the end of "Retaking Ponyville"'s third chapter,
Neos tells Twilight that he loves the party pony with all his heart and he would die to defend her. (CosmicCupcake Shipping at it's best.)

Princess Celestia: Celestia is Neos's elder sister. (Read the character history for a bit more.)

Princess Luna: Luna is Neos's older sister, as well. (Read the character history for a bit more.)

NightMare Moon: As strange as it sounds, Neos and NightMare have a positive chemistry. Since NightMare was Princess Luna, Neos was still loyal to the only family
(at the time) who accepted him. Plus, adding on... since Neos controlled the stars and cosmos, it is rumored that he was the one who aided in NightMare's escaped of her
imprisonment on the moon. However, this is currently unconfirmed... but in the book, "Legends of Equestria: The Elements of Harmony" it does state that the stars did
aid in her escape, so it is possible that Neos is tied to the escape, but again this is unconfirmed.

Trixie: Not directly referenced, but during one of the mane six's discussions with Neos, he mentions that he befriended a traveling unicorn in a purple hat and
cape with stars all over it. It's still unknown that the two meet, however.

Big Macintosh: Applejack's older brother and the one who got Neos hired on the farm. Neos and Big Mac are quite friendly and talk about the AppleBuck season
oftenly. Sometimes, though very rare, the two "brohoof" each other as a sign of their friendship.

Wonderbolts: Sometimes, Neos will race under the Wonderbolts flag in a race, which gotten Rainbow Dash a bit jealous as well. It seems that because of his relation
to Celestia, the Wonderbolt accept him for who he is, but there are other reasons as well. One is because Neos is a expert flyer and a master at helping weak flyers grow
stronger or help those who have injuried themselves fly again. This kind and self-less action has given him entry to the elite flyer group.

- Negative Chemistry:
King Richard III: Neos's father. It's quite clear why, as well.  (Read the character history for a bit more.)

--- Extra Information - - -
I said, enough! And with that... nuff said. :)

--- Neos was created by: Dann (Yoshi-san) )^3^( ---

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Name: White Lightning
Pony Type: Pegasus
Pony Group: Colt

Character Information:
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Current Residence: Cloudsdale
About Him: A fast flyer, he's in charge of creating thunderstorms for the Cloudsdale Weather Center.
Cutie Mark: A sideways lightning bolt

Character Backstory:
A young pegasus colt who was struck by lightning when he was really young. Eventually learned to harness and discharge electricity. He is a chivalrous, kind-hearted pegasus who thinks about others before himself. He's a natural born leader, and can get assistance from his fellow ponies, no matter what the task may be.

Character Chemistry:

- Positive Chemistry:
Rainbow Dash:
Rainbow Dash is White's crush and love interest. White strives to impress what he calls his "future mate" by launching electrical attacks to keep her interest on him. He's somewhat shy around her, and keeps his true feelings bottled up until he feels the time is right to tell her how he really feels about her...but he was getting anxious about his feelings and went to seek some help.

White talked to everypony about Rainbow Dash and her feelings for him. Coming upon Twilight, she told him the whole story; that Rainbow is just as much in love with White as White is with Rainbow. Twilight said that Rainbow is incredibly shy to reveal her feelings because she wouldn't know how White would react. Upon hearing this he darts towards Rainbow's house and confesses his love to her. Rainbow jumps onto him, locking her hooves around his neck, and also confesses her feelings.

White and Rainbow do perform "couple's routines" for the Wonderbolts at times. Both enjoy performing and being with each other pretty much 24-7.

White loves Rainbow very much and would sacrifice his own life to save Rainbow's.

Pinkie Pie:
White enjoys Pinkie's upbeat happy-go-lucky outlook on life. He seems content around Pinkie, and he considers Pinkie to be a good friend, nothing more platonic then that. He holds Pinkie in high regard as the one who set the wheels in motion for White and Rainbow's relationship.

Applejack:
AJ is a hard worker, and White respects those ponies who are hard workers.

Scootaloo:
White treats Scootaloo likes his little sister. He spoils Scootaloo a lot with treats, various articles of clothing and flying lessons. And Scootaloo sort of treats White and Rainbow as her "parents".

Octavia:
White enjoys Octavia's presence, even though she may be an earth pony. White enjoys her classical music as she performs solely by herself as she travels around Equestria. White takes Rainbow everywhere Octavia goes so the two can slow dance to her music. Octavia seems to enjoy having fans who follow her everywhere she goes.

- Neutral Chemistry:
Fluttershy:
White admires Fluttershy's calm demeanor and how she enjoys communicating white nature. White also protects Fluttershy from others due to how shy and meek she is.

Twilight Sparkle:
The two got off on the wrong hoof and eventually had a battle, in which White came out victorious. As a result of their match, the two were forced to patch up their differences and become friends. White does admire how worldly Twilight is.

Princess Celestia:
White holds Celestia in high regard due to being the ruler of all Equestria. Nothing more of their chemistry other than that.

- Negative Chemistry:
Rarity:
White hates Rarity for a number of reasons. He can't stand how pompous she is, how she thinks she's better that every other pony in Equestria. He also can't stand how she can't stand dirt and filth. Their relationship is extremely strained and frayed and the two constantly butt heads over things.

Extra Information:

--- Created by: Dann (Yoshi-san) for anypony to fill out and use.

Done and done. Whew, that was tedious.

Years
So season 2 aired today, huh? I can't waaait until I can watch it D: Been dying to see. I guess I'll fill that form out a bit later since it'd encourage me to draw some pony OCs. Awesome job on it! <3

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I just saw episode 1. Holy crap, it was actually alot better than I thought it'd be. The music, the plot, the animation... Just, wow. Really impressive.

Spoiler:

Anyway, really good episode. I can't, can't, can't wait for the next! :DDD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I'll give it to Discord. A wickedly devious plan to turn everypony into their polar opposite of their Element of Harmony, and tricking Rainbow Dash into breaking the rules.

Equestria is line of a big ol' storm of...chaos.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I just saw episode 1. Holy crap, it was actually alot better than I thought it'd be. The music, the plot, the animation... Just, wow. Really impressive.

Spoiler:

Anyway, really good episode. I can't, can't, can't wait for the next! :DDD

It was really good, wasn't it? :) I can't wait until part 2. :D

Also...
Spoiler:

Cura

Years
I watched it when I first aired this morning at 9:00 in the morning. O_O I was quite surprised by how Discord used the direct opposite of the ponies' elements of harmony to trick and lie to them. Surprisingly as well... I love how Twilight is the only non-reversible due to the fact that her element is Magic and doesn't have a reverse side. (Non-magic maybe?) Anyway... I'm looking forward for part two of the pilot now, and I'm wanting to know... when is it coming out?! XD

Spoiler:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Of course it's an illusion, and how AJ was sort of biting her tongue when she lied. Remember how she winced?

Part 2 will have to be next week; it'll probably start with how it ended with the 5 staring down Discord, or Rainbow back in Cloudsdale, finding out it was an illusion. Maybe if they see everything's an illusion, maybe that will snap them out of it...

I figured Rainbow's Element being Loyalty, would be the crucial one, and Discord used that to change Rainbow's loyalty from her friends to the city of Cloudsdale. And that was probably his biggest mistake, because they'll snap out of it, and defeat him.

Years
Just watched the ep.

LOVED it.... seems like it's gotten a little bit more "eerie" for lack of better term than season 1 was. From the previews I actually thought I'd dislike Discord, but now that I saw the entire episode, I've grown to like him. He's pretty entertaining once you get past those strange looks XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I watched it when I first aired this morning at 9:00 in the morning. O_O I was quite surprised by how Discord used the direct opposite of the ponies' elements of harmony to trick and lie to them. Surprisingly as well... I love how Twilight is the only non-reversible due to the fact that her element is Magic and doesn't have a reverse side. (Non-magic maybe?)

I wouldn't say that she's non-reversible, just that her talent was taken away in the maze already. She's magic and they took her horn. So it's not like she can run into something in the maze that would take her magic away from her, since she didn't have it there to begin with.

Cura

Years
Toujours said:
I wouldn't say that she's non-reversible, just that her talent was taken away in the maze already. She's magic and they took her horn. So it's not like she can run into something in the maze that would take her magic away from her, since she didn't have it there to begin with.

Yeah, I get what your saying and all, but what I meant was like Applejack was tricked to become dishonest with Twilight and the others. Twilight's element is magic so, what's the opposite element of that? *shrugs* I haven't a clue.

I figured Rainbow's Element being Loyalty, would be the crucial one, and Discord used that to change Rainbow's loyalty from her friends to the city of Cloudsdale. And that was probably his biggest mistake, because they'll snap out of it, and defeat him.

Well, she's been tricked to be disloyal to her friends and that's why she left.
Tricked that Cloudsdale was under attack or falling apart and such. However, she broke the rules of the game as well... But, I'm not going against your opinion, however. I most likely his biggest mistake since Twilight is still "normal" in the head and now can use magic again.

I believe Discord will regret giving back the wings and horns back. Because Twilight will probably now conjure a spell to try and snap everypony out of it as Discord would be unaware maybe, whipping up chaos.

I think he wants the fight. He's the "Lord of Chaos" in a way and think about it, giving Twilight's horn back with her still mentally okay is a bad choice, however he wants chaos and a battle could supply it.

Personally, I loved the episode, especially the part with Fluttershy's corruption. Discord tries every single trick and then he's like, "Screw this." and forces her to be corrupted.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Nothing would work with Fluttershy because she's too meek and shy that no one would really do anything mean to her.

Part 2 should be interesting. And Twilight will probably have to use her magic to "rebirth" the Elements of Harmony back into them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Does anyone else see a parallel with a kid version of the joker here? I don't think he cares what the outcome is, just wants to see chaos, really similar just less dark xD

Cura

Years
Nothing would work with Fluttershy because she's too meek and shy that no one would really do anything mean to her.

Part 2 should be interesting. And Twilight will probably have to use her magic to "rebirth" the Elements of Harmony back into them.

Again, anything is possible! :D By the way, for others who missed it.
It's already on YouTube. (I'm downloading it to my Ipod!) XD
So, here you go, everypony!

Years
Does anyone else see a parallel with a kid version of the joker here? I don't think he cares what the outcome is, just wants to see chaos, really similar just less dark xD

LOL, I actually was going to add that in my other post but didn't because I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Definitely seems like it!

Cura

Years
He's probably going to make the most out of his chaos because by the end of Part 2, he'll be probably turned to stone or completely destroyed.

My connection to the server is so slow at times, lol. But, yeah. I think that is a possible outcame for Discord, too. :)

Toujours said:

When you said that, I stopped and thought for a second. I'm in total agreement with you on that statement.

Back