• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 8 Skype Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Guys, just a short announcement that between the hours of 3 am and 9 am PDT I won't be able to add contacts. If you're planning to add myself on skype, you might gonna have to wait till I wake up at 9 am. that is...if my alarm can wake me up by then. lol

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hopefully, I can be able to join around this time. AND HOPEFULLY ONE OF THE HOSTS IS ONLINE! :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
My favourite part so far is when Signomi told Zet the story of how I became a toilet.

Good time on skype.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think I'll join this, but I'll have to do it later...like tomorrow or something.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Nothing was lagging for me while I was on, but more should come. The bigger the chat, the better, imo.

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
I joined entered and had fun ^^
See you around the other evetns and I'm awaiting my emblem

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Guys, short announcement: Please do not add non PC members into the Skype chat. We just had one coming and trolled. >_< This is for security reasons. If the person you added is not a member of PC, they can't be in. Thanks~

EDIT: I'll be gone till 10 my time probably. if you want to join in on the convo. Add mia_degozaru, aka Mia. :3

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Yeah. That guy was really annoying and was spoiling the fun we were having. It was so fun. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back