• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

How cud u lapras ermurrgerd i h8 u nao :(((((((

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So das y u got modz ovr in da tcg secshun. it all maek sns nao. i am les disappoint than i stil am wif lapras.

Also, it is really friggin' hard to talk like a nub. Just throwing that out there.

Years

Lapras, that post you laughed at unfortunately offended someone, just got the big shock that I broke the rules again.

Guess I'll have to leave again.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Truly, what a shock.
What a shock indeed.

You know, maybe it made him laugh BECAUSE it was basically breaking the rules.
I'm sorry, no, that'd be silly. Who'd laugh at rule breaking. Serious business.

Years

Truly, what a shock.
What a shock indeed.

You know, maybe it made him laugh BECAUSE it was basically breaking the rules.
I'm sorry, no, that'd be silly. Who'd laugh at rule breaking. Serious business.

Yeah, why would talking about intelligence be considered offensive?

I guess someone's being a little too tough towards me or something.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Hikari, is it too late to take you on as a mentee?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Hmmmmm.
I'm gonna be honest here, in case nobody else has already, because to be fair it's not very nice of me when I'm not.

It's not talking about intelligence that's offensive. It's the fact that you stood up and clearly said you think you're more intelligent than most other female users on here. Saying you're basically better than everyone else.

It sort of makes you come off as really arrogant and inconsiderate, does it not?

Years

I think there's some particular users who found it offensive.

I broke the rule for respecting others, guess someone did find it offensive.

Years

Yeah, but remember some mods are tough and it was a tough one who found it offensive and therefore penalized me.

Guess I've run out of laughs and now I'm debating whether to go on hiatus again.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I don't see the point in stressing how it's because of how tough the mod in question is. It makes you sound like you're trying to move this away from the subject and blaming the mods instead, IMO.

You don't have to leave PC just because you were penalized. Can't you just start thinking once or twice about how others can look at things before posting instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back