• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
wow looking great man. Keep up the great work. Bty there is a problem with beta 3's link, I can't seem to dl it. Seems mediafire is having issues or its the link itself. Can you look into it.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Originally, I wanted to debut Zapdos, Moltress and Articuno and their respective chapter in this beta. However, i don't think I am able to.

deep sea search chapter would involve itemfinder

So Jessie, James and Meowth have finally made an appearance. How about making an optional event in which they'll try to steal player's Pika (if he has one in his team of course)? They always try to do the same with Ash's Pikachu in vain. It's just my idea though xD

Lol, saving that for the Orange Archipelago Arc.

wow looking great man. Keep up the great work. Bty there is a problem with beta 3's link, I can't seem to dl it. Seems mediafire is having issues or its the link itself. Can you look into it.

Yep, no problem. Although, there's only 8 days till the release of Beta 4.

Just checked, there should be no problem now.

Last edited:

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
Just saying that if you want to change the pokemon voice...Could you make a two version?A vanilla version(voice unchanged) and a version with pokemon voice change.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just saying that if you want to change the pokemon voice...Could you make a two version?A vanilla version(voice unchanged) and a version with pokemon voice change.

Sure, that's a good idea. Although, I won't be touching the voice or music for a while.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
The only thing that doesn't make this hack perfect is Red's backsprite. You know, it doesn't really match his appearance in the manga. Hope you'll change it in the future release.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
The only thing that doesn't make this hack perfect is Red's backsprite. You know, it doesn't really match his appearance in the manga. Hope you'll change it in the future release.

What do you mean it doesn't match? Like beta 3 sprite doens't match or the upcoming beta 4 sprite doesn't match?

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
thanks man. I thought it was going to be soon. Waiting for the new beta before I play this again. Can't wait to try out the new fairy pokemon.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
I mean the Red's backsprite in the new screenshot/beta 4 doesn't really look like his appearance in the manga. Sorry if my bad English confuses you.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Uploaded more screenshots for the deep sea search chapter. Finishing it off, going to do Seafoam Island chapter soon. Maybe I can atleast debut ARTICUNO in this chapter.

Finished Deep Sea Search chapter, working on Frozen Fotress chapter.

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
rockmanmegaman it would be also realy awsome if u could battle delia ketchum

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
Help please! i was in misty's house, saved to go eat dinner and when i booted up the game and started the save and started to move. The screen would move but not my sprite. in the screen shot below you can see what i mean. it appears my sprite is at the table but i am actually clicking A on the upper right bookshelf, I have even tryed to leave the house by guess where i was but that doesnt even work, nor the walk through walls cheats. so ya please help i like this hack would love to continue to play it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Hey is the date for beta 4 10th of August or 8th of October sorry if this sounds annoying it's just that I'm Australian and I am not sure if you are using the American way of dating(Month Day Year) thanks for clearing this up in advance :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey is the date for beta 4 10th of August or 8th of October sorry if this sounds annoying it's just that I'm Australian and I am not sure if you are using the American way of dating(Month Day Year) thanks for clearing this up in advance :)

I am Australian, so I'm using day/Month/Year. 10th of August, 2013.

Help please! i was in misty's house, saved to go eat dinner and when i booted up the game and started the save and started to move. The screen would move but not my sprite. in the screen shot below you can see what i mean. it appears my sprite is at the table but i am actually clicking A on the upper right bookshelf, I have even tryed to leave the house by guess where i was but that doesnt even work, nor the walk through walls cheats. so ya please help i like this hack would love to continue to play it.

Yeah, I already posted in the FAQ before that in MISTY's mansion, you have to make sure you click "b" instead of "a" otherwise, it would cause freeze. I thought I've fixed it for beta 3. Do you have another save state before that area? Otherwise, I'm sorry, I can't help you. Anyway, if I was you, I'll jsut stop playing Beta 3, and wait for Beta 4, which comes out in 5 days.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Ok thank you, that is good news and make me happy because it means I get it sooner than I thought can't wait to play beta 4 and I also can't wait for you to start your planned hacks because I think they will be awesome as well :) keep doing what your doing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
I am Australian, so I'm using day/Month/Year. 10th of August, 2013.

Yeah, I already posted in the FAQ before that in MISTY's mansion, you have to make sure you click "b" instead of "a" otherwise, it would cause freeze. I thought I've fixed it for beta 3. Do you have another save state before that area? Otherwise, I'm sorry, I can't help you. Anyway, if I was you, I'll jsut stop playing Beta 3, and wait for Beta 4, which comes out in 5 days.

Oh im sorry didn't see it in the FAQ and ya i think i have another save before that.

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
rockmanmegaman is beta 4 the final beta or not?

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
^It's not. He already said the final version would be released at the end of September.

Last edited:
Back