• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you think of Poffins?

Years
I liked the poffin. The mini game was fun, made plenty of foul poffins. I also think the poffin is nicer designed than the pokeblock. Should we be graced with Diamond and Pearl remakes I hope that we see the contests again. Poffin-making above all needs to be preserved. I want it the good old-fashioned way, no shortcuts like in Oras.

Years
They were ok, I think? I don't remember making too substantial a use of Poffins. This could also be because I kind of quit contests after like... Gen III so I wasn't really into any sort of contests in any subsequent generations. :c

anastasija

Royalty
Years
I loved the poffins! As a completionist, I loved having full sheen on each pokemon I would take to the champion fight in my nuzlocke runs. Its a fun mini game and leaves you satisfied after it all.

Back