• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Wow, that lowered my motivation to play and support this hack a LOT now, only fixing things when driven by greed and money? No wonder we barely get any mentioned updates of this hack right here.

What site is that from by the way? Curious to see if anything else plays out from that response.

It's from the ROM Hack's fanpage in Facebook, I'd link it if it didn't have a GBA ROM File's download.
You can find it quite easily on Google though, just put the ROM Hack's name and it should pop up right away.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
It's from the ROM Hack's fanpage in Facebook, I'd link it if it didn't have a GBA ROM File's download.
You can find it quite easily on Google though, just put the ROM Hack's name and it should pop up right away.

I actually check the facebook page a lot but never seen circular avatars there, guessing it must be the mobile version then.

@RenElite, that's a shame, honestly these days I prefer playing hacks that have at least most of the proper cries for future gen pokemon, feels more natural to me.

Years
@Da Man Pokemon having their proper cries is one of the most important features of a hack these days, along with the PSS and Gen 4-6 (or 7) moves. It's actually funny when the hacker of this game is asking for money just to insert the proper cries, even a noob like me can insert Gen 4-7 cries in a Pokemon game.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Does anyone know where the fairy dust is?

Ecruteak city in the pot

Also getting fire stones in this game is hell

@Lunos

I'm actually not suprised

Getting 4 more generation pokemon's cries is a pain in the butt and a lot of work

Koolboyman did it, but he actually merged generation 1-4 & 6 pokemon into 255 pokemon

even a noob like me can insert Gen 4-7 cries in a Pokemon game.

6f163331df7b63e852d00f1941012c13.gif

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
@Lunos

I'm actually not suprised

Getting 4 more generation pokemon's cries is a pain in the butt and a lot of work

Koolboyman did it, but he actually merged generation 1-4 & 6 pokemon into 255 pokemon

6f163331df7b63e852d00f1941012c13.gif

It looks to me like you're getting confused. KBM's specialty is the GB/GBC, Shiny Gold Sigma is a GBA ROM Hack.
Inserting new cries in a GBA ROM Hack isn't a big deal at all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Same!!! I can't dont anything it still thinks I have my Pokémon i just don't have my bag and Pokémon but I can cut down trees and play the safari I know on route 15 were they are but I can't talk to them??? Someone please help

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
It looks to me like you're getting confused. KBM's specialty is the GB/GBC, Shiny Gold Sigma is a GBA ROM Hack.
Inserting new cries in a GBA ROM Hack isn't a big deal at all.

Oh thank you, didn't knew that

I'm gonna call you a pokemon expect from now on

...............wait i didn't meant GBC/GBA difference, Prism has 255 pokemon, SGS has over 800 of them, this is what i meant :)

Or did i missed something?

Update

Sooo i just encounter a glitch in sliph co. the stairs don't work which makes entering the another floor by going up towards the wall

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Oh thank you, didn't knew that
I'm gonna call you a pokemon expect from now on
...............wait i didn't meant GBC/GBA difference, Prism has 255 pokemon, SGS has over 800 of them, this is what i meant :)
Or did i missed something?

This isn't a thread about Pokémon Prism though. There's no reason to bring up KBM's struggle with custom/newer pokémon cries in this conversation because the process of inserting cries in a 2nd Gen. Pokémon Game that uses the disassembly projects IS harder compared to the process of inserting cries using binary tools in a 3rd Gen. Pokémon game.

What I'm trying to say is that there's no reason at all for Aiolia.leo to ask for donations in order to get that settled with.

Same!!! I can't dont anything it still thinks I have my Pokémon i just don't have my bag and Pokémon but I can cut down trees and play the safari I know on route 15 were they are but I can't talk to them??? Someone please help
Update

Sooo i just encounter a glitch in sliph co. the stairs don't work which makes entering the another floor by going up towards the wall
I'd suggest you two to also ask for help in the ROM Hack's facebook page. Aiolia clearly doesn't come over here too often.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
I'd suggest you two to also ask for help in the ROM Hack's facebook page. Aiolia clearly doesn't come over here too often.

1.Wait, isn't FB evil?
2.Nah i think i go register a account on romhacking.net, since it's where i got this ips

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
1.Wait, isn't FB evil?
2.Nah i think i go register a account on romhcking.net, since it's where i got this ips

Its pretty much his main base of operations with Shiny Gold these days though and where the latest news is always posted, although don't think I seen any updates for like a month now last time I checked.

Years
  • Age 105
  • Seen Oct 8, 2022
Honestly I have not played it yet. I was basing my 'polished' comment based on the sprite update and screen shots that were shown.

Perhaps I am far off, but I thought it looked good :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Hi, I fear I may have soft-locked my file of the game?

Upon reaching Fuchsia City, I immediately challenged Janine and defeated her. Afterwards, I proceeded to do the event involving Koga at the Safari Zone. Upon returning to the gym, Koga asked me to "teach [Janine] a lesson". However, since I have already defeated her, he won't say anything else.

Can someone please help me?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 18, 2023
I bred an Eevee and evolved it into a Sylveon but when i went to teach him a TM they were all gone. I only have HMs now. No matter what i do or what i load it's an empty tm bag

Years
Guys I know I don't came here too often but I promise you, no profits whatsoever have been gained from this hack, if anything is to pay to actual developers to improve glitchs and ask for help and suggestions (not every master is willing to donate their time for free). That donation thing is as the word imply, only volunteer, people at facebook know that already, know that they can download the latest version ips over the pinned post for free, know that they will get answers to their doubts and updates and improvements absoutely for free as usual, that's mostly why all there are so excited, and at the end I hope to fix every detail remaining and add more things, but that will take quite a time, so if you want it now, why don't just colaborate in any way you guys can to do so?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Guys I know I don't came here too often but I promise you, no profits whatsoever have been gained from this hack, if anything is to pay to actual developers to improve glitchs and ask for help and suggestions
So, you pay to people so they can do the stuff that YOU are supposed to do?
Do you understand how stupid that is? You do, right?
why don't just colaborate in any way you guys can to do so?
Oh, don't worry, I'm just taking my time this time. I'm slowly writing a pretty complete report of every single thing that I find weird, that doesn't make sense or that's simply an aspect that lacks polishing.

What baffles me is that I also found a lot of mistakes that I already reported long ago in Wahack, report that you yourself saw. If you can't even fix simple stuff like an incorrect script or an item's description and instead, you need to pay someone else to fix it for you, you really shouldn't be making a ROM Hack.

Years
So, you pay to people so they can do the stuff that YOU are supposed to do?
Do you understand how stupid that is? You do, right?

Oh, don't worry, I'm just taking my time this time. I'm slowly writing a pretty complete report of every single thing that I find weird, that doesn't make sense or that's simply an aspect that lacks polishing.

What baffles me is that I also found a lot of mistakes that I already reported long ago in Wahack, report that you yourself saw. If you can't even fix simple stuff like an incorrect script or an item's description and instead, you need to pay someone else to fix it for you, you really shouldn't be making a ROM Hack.

I'm also taking my time to do it, and I'm sorry but all of this sounds pretty arrogant of you. No one knows everything. Everybody needs some help time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back