• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most annoying location within Pokemon B/W

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Pinwheel Forest for me, I had 3 pokemon in 3 steps, wow, and i had encountered about 100 pokemon goinging through it, once

Years
Chargestone Cave. There are no words that can adequately express my hatred for that place and it's freaking JOLTIKS.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Black City was the biggest letdown for Black version. The trainers were piddly and the area as a whole was just so sparse, for the most part. It's probably the main reason why I'll be getting White 2 when it comes out, as opposed to Black 2. Bleh!

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I didn't understand Black City....it was empty because I don't wifi....so I had this awesome looking city that was completely empty....XPPPP

I also didn't like Chargestone Cave. Water starter+cave full of electric types=AIEEEEE!!!!

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Nothing in B&W really bothered me. Except for...TWIST MOUNTAIN...
Jeezuz, I hate it there. It took forever to venture through it, and it got worse when I ran out of repels. I then found out I needed to go back to get TM Substitute. At least I caught a Cryogonal. SUPUR RARE POKEMON!

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
When im playing a game i usually rush through it so naturally these makes me mad
- castelia bridge( the incredibily long bridge was not useful for anythingEXCEPT breeding)
- nimbasa desert(i usually get bored of my overleved team tearing through the many trainers here)
-chargestone cave AND Twist mt(after getting lost in a cave while playing pokemon yellow when i was young caves creep me out cause i dont know my way around)

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I remember being annoyed at Route 7 because of all the Zebstrika. I think I was training one of my weaker team members against the Audino there, and on the way to the shaking grass patches, when I didn't have Repel, I'd always end up facing a Zebstrika. Who would refuse to let me flee. And would one-shot whoever I was training using Pursuit whenever I tried switching out. Ugh.

Crooked

The Worst Person in the World
Years
Other than a couple of the caves I personally don't like Anville City because you can't fly there and the stuff people wanna trade for is absolutely ridiculous.

Years
I remember being annoyed at Route 7 because of all the Zebstrika. I think I was training one of my weaker team members against the Audino there, and on the way to the shaking grass patches, when I didn't have Repel, I'd always end up facing a Zebstrika. Who would refuse to let me flee. And would one-shot whoever I was training using Pursuit whenever I tried switching out. Ugh.

Yeah, I hated Route 7 for many reasons. That was one, darn Zebstrika...

Even the grass there in general is on my hate list. I hate that kind of grass cos you can't ride your bike in it and when I saw it shake, I got totally surprised and ran into an Emolga. Never going there again.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
Ha!
At first i didnt know what you all were talking about when you said route 7

Now I remember😨

I used to train my axew there until
" the grass is shaking;omg an audino;zebstricka appears in destroys my axew;wtf"

I think my brain was repressing memories of that route

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
There was a few places that I disliked going to which were Desert Resort and Relic Castle, I just got really annoyed in those two places. I actually didn't mind Twist Mtn or Chargestone.

TheAC29

A new adventure begins now
Years
The Most annoying location will be Twist Mountain, the first time I played Pokemon White during the month of April the mountain's crater is piled with snow and I think "Hmm, not bad." then after April has past and May came in with Spring, I go back to Twist Mountain for Fossils from a guy and after I enter the inner side of Twist Mountain my reaction was like "Oh heck no, I thought the mountain will be filled with soil xD
There is 1 very annoying location for all of us we tried, Black City for Pokemon Black Version and White Forest for Pokemon White Version. In White Forest we need to invite NPCs from Black City using Entralink and Black City needs more color for the buildings like light.

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Chargestone Cave, Twist Mountain, Challenger's Cave, and Victory Road.
Hey, they're, uh, they're all caves! o_o''
Damn those wild pokes flying out of nowhere every single step I take.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Chargestone was a huge pain for me. I never use Repels and it just felt like Pokemon kept on coming at me no matter what. Luckily I started with Emboar!

Back