• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Gee, where did your shiny Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Roselia, Dratini, Geodude, Lotad, Torchic, Bagon, Trapinch, and Seedot go? You're already a member. I have you down as "confused," and confused you are... o_0

shido: My shinies' trainer IDs are (from memory):
Linoone: GREG/63446
Jumpluff: GREG/07322
Exploud: GREG/63446
Porygon2: GREG/07322
Hoppip: GREG/07322
Dragonite: GREG/07322
Ludicolo: GREG/63446
Ariados: GREG/07322
Camerupt: KANE/27340 (restarted)
Altaria: GREG/63446
Pidgeotto: GREG/07322

I don't restart my games. Most of the time. The only time I'll restart a game if it's a secondary cart of an adventure I've already played through.

Jaden EX

...&amp;lt; Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
Years
hi i am pokechampionsteven just asked to become a member again

because it was deleted the other one so i am actully a former member

but what i wanted to say is i already have a shiny pidgetto on firered

but congrats MM really

Years
pokechampionsteven said:
hi i am pokechampionsteven just asked to become a member again

because it was deleted the other one so i am actully a former member

but what i wanted to say is i already have a shiny pidgetto on firered

but congrats MM really
Then you broke the rules by not telling us earlier. The rules clearly state that you must list ALL Advanced-gen shinies you own. I'll let it go (for the second time, now), so please list, for us, all the shinies you actually own without cheats in the Advanced-generation. Failure to comply will place you on club parole. Also, please don't double post; it's against the rules.

Years
Is that all you have? Pidgeotto, Bellsprout, and Dratini? If you don't correct this in your next post, but claim to have owned something else for a while later on, you'll be placed on parole. Please stop ignoring me. You're possibly violating club rules and may be at risk of expulsion, so it'd be in everyone's favour for you to answer my questions.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Do you think it's easier to search for a shiny in the wild or reset for one? I'm resetting for a shiny Mewtwo tonight, pwnsome green...

Years
Is this a request to join? Slipping in and not explaining yourself is the number one way to make us accidentally do tyrannical things like ban you. In advance, you may join.

I find resetting easier because you know what you're getting. I've found two shinies by resetting.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Woops, sorry. I guess this is a request to join...really sorry about that, I didn't know you had to join to ask questions. Sorry! =) And thanks!

Although...do I need to have shinies to join? Because I don't, except for my shiny Gyarados but...well, you know. EDIT: went back, read rules, understand, nevermind last question.

Last edited:
Years
Ack, not again! *becomes emo from the loss of another shiny*

That's exactly why I Master Balled the shiny Pidgeotto. Speaking of which, she's evolved and 2/3rds effort trained. Ugh. I could really use to switch my "home" game to one where Pokérus spreads. u.u

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Barboach said:
pokerus is even rarer than shinys! lol

It wasn't very funny, really. Avoid pointless posts. I'm at Sabrina and my poke mon are only in the twenties. i did manage to see a golden magikarp and catch it. So I guess that'll replace Lairon. I found it accidently when I tried to see if I could find a Gyarados with an old rod. oh well. It's LV15 now.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I restarted Ruby (I'm about 6 hours into the game.) and am training in Granite Cave in hopes of a shiny Mawile or Aron.

Weepenbell is now a level 57 Victreebel, and all I have to say is she looks totally awsome! :)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I just checked th shiny dex,im amazed im the only one with sj=hiny feraligatr here *Faints* anyway i also noticed no one has shiny caterpie so i min=ght egg hatch the Caterpiller like pokemon Anyway no sudowoodo luck,i might start over on emerald and save this time in front of the battle frontier sudowoodo. Good luck everyone.

~Fm~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
one day feraligatr master i will have one !!!! its my personal quest to have every water shiny ( its a good thing non are unobtainable) so .....one day.....

speaking of one day x.X no shiny squirt or second mudkip or croconaw

i might buy a emerald morrow when i get kh2 i have to check my funds lol but if i get it then im going to hatch sum dang shinnies FLAME BODY WOOT!!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
shido said:
one day feraligatr master i will have one !!!! its my personal quest to have every water shiny ( its a good thing non are unobtainable) so .....one day.....

speaking of one day x.X no shiny squirt or second mudkip or croconaw

i might buy a emerald morrow when i get kh2 i have to check my funds lol but if i get it then im going to hatch sum dang shinnies FLAME BODY WOOT!!

yes and that some day will be some time away XD anyway if you get emerald and complete the pokedex hunting for totodile is much easier as prof.birch gives you it. anyway no luck with me today,being searching for shiny oddish in berry forest. i did fight a few hypno in there,some good levels inded, and i caught a Dunsparace lv 35 at 3 island. anyway good luck everyone,i might go after murckrow.

Back