• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Poison's Kanto Pokemon League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Game's in use: HeartGold and SoulSliver

Basically I am looking for Gym Leaders and Elite Four members to get together and become one of the best League's going.

If you want to join let me know by telling me your type speciality and I will consider adding you to the ranks, also negotiate the prize you are going to give to the person who clears you to make it worth while.

The champion is the position for the person who clears all the Gyms and Eilte Four.

Your Pokemon must be between the Levels of 55-65 to make it fair, also by no means any hacked Pokemon.

Gym 1: [Rock][Pewter City][Prize:???][???]
Gym 2: [Water][Cerulean City][Prize:???][???]
Gym 3: [Electric][Vermillion City][Prize:???][???]
Gym 4: [Grass][Celadon City][Prize:???][???]
Gym 5: [Poison][Fuschia City][Prize:TM36: Sludge Bomb][Team Poison]
Gym 6: [Psychic][Saffron City][Prize:???][???]
Gym 7: [Fire][Cinnabar Island][Prize:???][???]
Gym 8: [Mixed][Viridian City][Prize:???][???]

Elite 1: [Ghost/Dark][Prize:???][???]
Elite 2: [Ground/Fighting][Prize:???][???]
Elite 3: [Ice/Water][Prize:???][???]
Elite 4: [Dragon/Flying][Prize:???][???]

Champion: [Mixed][Prize:Becoming Champion][???]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
This doesn't seem to be approved, and you need to send the first post of the thread via private message to one of the Stadium moderators to do so.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back