• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2019
The escape rope doesn't seem to work to get out of rock tunnel, any help?

EDIT: Got out, got Flash, but it does nothing to actually light up the cave except for a few pixels? This doesn't help at all. Escape Rope still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Years
The escape rope doesn't seem to work to get out of rock tunnel, any help?

EDIT: Got out, got Flash, but it does nothing to actually light up the cave except for a few pixels? This doesn't help at all. Escape Rope still doesn't work.

Flash works but only after you defeat a pokemon

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Thought I'd share a few screenshots of the stuff I've been working on lately and some of the new maps.
coYiiET.png

Version 3.0 is starting to shape up nicely. I don't have that much time to work on the game, but I try to put aside a few hours per week for it. It takes a long time, but I'm trying to make everything feel as polished as possible!

Some of the stuff I've been adding for version 3:
-Added Wondertrade
-Added a turbo button
-Added new Pok?balls
-Revamped the UI
-Unfusing
-Random berry trees
-Added a lot more NPCs like Move deleter, maniacs, happiness checker, move tutors, etc.
-Autosave
-Randomizer mode

And a bunch of other stuff. I'm mostly done with the mapping at the moment, which means I can better focus on the mechanics and that kind of stuff. I'd prefer not to give out a release date, but it's getting closer!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 9, 2021
Two questions, where is located bell mentioned in the quest and how do i get that TM in Lavender Town

Schrroms

Years
Two questions, where is located bell mentioned in the quest and how do i get that TM in Lavender Town

Bell is in Lavender town next to the Pokemon tower. You have to ring it at a certain time to open up the cave.
The TM is a bit stupidly placed I know. You just have to walk around the building from the right to get to it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 9, 2021
Thanks for answering the questions it helped :D
Is there any list with TM's aviable in game right now?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 16, 2023
Hey, I wanted to say what a fcking crazy game that is, omg... xD
You gave me many hours to laugh! :D
But as a gamecreater I asked myself, did you changed the mapviemode to 2 (perspective) with having the priorities from the database?
I just saw the screenshots on the first page...

However if you Need some kind of mapper, who just has enough time to develope your maps and make them more attractive, just ask me :P

Good game, keep it up!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Randomizer and Wonder Trades? This is the diversity improvement I never knew I wanted. I'll never touch a pidtata again.

Glad to hear you're almost done with mapping, too. That must take a lot of time.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Until i started i didnt realize how much possibility there is in the types of pokemon you can make...

Im glad your going to be able to undo the fusions one of these days.

I have one problem, I like to own every type of pokemon, there isnt a way for this to happen. Im guessing its to big to do but is there any way to do it?

The other thing i noticed is the fusions i found dont tell me in the pokedex where to find them. Im guessing not to hard to figure out.

Years
I like how in that one screenshot you're just. Chilling our in what appears to be a Team Rocket Cafeteria.
Also, unfusing, that's gonna be an interesting one.

Anyhow.

New sprite babies that belong to the Rival's team, Ivytoise, and the pidgeot x cubone/marowak
Trying to decide what arrangement of colours to do on those bone babies, oh boy.

and new lists: The Hidden Ability Lists!
Pokemon with no HA: Metapod, Kakuna, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Koffing, Weezing, Mew

Abilities that are Solely Hidden Abilities in Gen1 pokemon
Spoiler:

Pokemon with HA's that other pokemon have as second abilities (so fusions cannot have them)
Spoiler:

Pokemon with HA's that other pokemon have as primary abilities (fusions can get them, but not from these guys)
Spoiler:

I need to like... make a more succinct list that's set up like
Ability
Primary: Pokemon 1, pokemon 2
Secondary: pokemon 3
Hidden: pokemon 4

-~-~-
I hecking did it and it was kind of. PAin.
112 abilities total

Spoiler:

I had the Hiddens italiciszed while I was working, but frankly, I cannot be bothered to go through and select and click 112 times to do that right now

-~-~-
Also, something real weird is going on with the magnemite fusions; still resetting to look at all the random shiny fusions, got a magnemite/pikachu. It's pure steel. Instead of Steel/electric.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Until i started i didnt realize how much possibility there is in the types of pokemon you can make...

Im glad your going to be able to undo the fusions one of these days.

I have one problem, I like to own every type of pokemon, there isnt a way for this to happen. Im guessing its to big to do but is there any way to do it?

The other thing i noticed is the fusions i found dont tell me in the pokedex where to find them. Im guessing not to hard to figure out.

In terms of wild fusions i have found that in each route there is the fusions of the pokemon that are in said route the only ones that break this are the fusions of pokemon that appear only in the day/night respectfully example is Zugey and Pidbat of route 1 cause Pidgey is found only in the day and Zubat is found only at night also i believe there is somewhere in the game a Team Rocket member that sells you a random fusion for some set price and that should help with some fusions like the ones using legendaries or the starters in the fusion if this helps

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Dear schromms, I'd like to request that you remove the gastly line's poison type in fusions. Being the only ghost type in gen 1, i believe it should follow the same rules as magnemite.

Years
Dear schromms, I'd like to request that you remove the gastly line's poison type in fusions. Being the only ghost type in gen 1, i believe it should follow the same rules as magnemite.

Gastly... does only carry over the ghost type? We went and checked right now to make sure we were remembering right by fusing some stuff, and we were correct.
5eb2fbff97.png

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen May 19, 2017
I Really Love Your Sprites!
What Do You Use?
And What Do You Suggest Others To Use
To Make Fusion Sprites

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Gastly... does only carry over the ghost type? We went and checked right now to make sure we were remembering right by fusing some stuff, and we were correct.
5eb2fbff97.png

Ah, cool. I guess i never checked if it was already set that way.
Happy surprise!

but schrroms, it gets a bit annoying to plan a party, only to realize he game's been tweaked differently. At some point on your priority list, i hope there is a "List changes to original game" item.

Schrroms

Years
How do you check your pokemon's happiness? and can pokemon evolve based on happiness in this?

No gen 1 Pokémon evolve with hapiness (into gen 1 pokemon anyway).
There isn't a happiness checker in the current version of the game, but there will be one added in the next version since it also affects Return and Frustration. It'll be in Cerulean iirc.

Back