• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Something here just doesn't quite fit.

Somethingdoesntfithere.png

Years
290. Well, obviously.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP WHY IS VICTORY ROAD SO ANNOYING. My fault for just charging straight ahead with a team of level 50s, I guess. I keep having to use Revives on certain 'mons after each battle.

Team:

Magnezone Lv. 51
Haxorus Lv. 51
Golduck Lv. 51
Emboar Lv. 51
Sigilyph Lv. 52
Excadrill Lv. 52

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I remember going back and doing some things before moving on to Victory Road myself. Other than the two stadiums though I don't remember what I did exactly.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I dunno. I always found the Victory Road to be very easy in this game. Annoying to navigate, and it's even different in White 2 and Black 2, but I always charge in with a level 49 or so team and devastate everything.

Maybe I just have a team that really clicks and works well to deal with a wide variety of threats, but that certainly wouldn't apply to my second team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My only thought really was 'sob why do you have to have an HM in Victory Road again'. Though it wasn't that much of a problem since I just taught Strength to Serperior and went on my way.

Years
293. I suppose most of my Pokemon just have no defense stats whatsoever. And then there's the whole me not paying proper attention half the time, which is a lesser danger to the health of my Pokemon than their lack of defensive stats.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

293. I suppose most of my Pokemon just have no defense stats whatsoever. And then there's the whole me not paying proper attention half the time, which is a lesser danger to the health of my Pokemon than their lack of defensive stats.

Huh?

Magnezone is an excellent wall on both ends. Sigilyph has decent bulk on both ends and Emboar has High HP and Defenses. You have a good amount of bulk on your team.

My team was flimsier than yours and I had an easy time. This was my team right before the E4.

Electabuzz Lv 55 [Eviolite]
~ Thunder Wave
~ Thunderbolt
~ Low Kick
~ Psychic

Espeon Lv 57 [TwistedSpoon]
~ Reflect
~ Psychic
~ Shadow Ball
~ Signal Beam

Lucario Lv 56 [Scope Lens]
~ Aura Sphere
~ Close Combat
~ Dark Pulse
~ Psychic

Arcanine Lv 56 [Charcoal]
~ Flare Blitz
~ Wild Charge
~ Outrage
~ Crunch

Azumarill Lv 57 [Leftovers]
~ Waterfall
~ Ice Punch
~ Superpower
~ Bulldoze

Cincinno Lv 58 [Expert Belt]
~ Tail Slap
~ Bullet Seed
~ Rock Blast
~ Wake-Up Slap

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think my team was decent both attack and defense wise?

Serperior
Emolga
Vaporeon
Haxorus
Scolipede
Scrafty

... now that I kind of look at it I have a pretty bulky team for the most part. Haxorus and Emolga kind of lack some defense but at last Haxorus makes it up with attack and Emolga speed.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Victory road took me all of 15 minutes to get through

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That's a fine contribution, Lappy.

And holy crap your teams are so low leveled compared to what mine was. My entire team was sitting at level 61 by the time I got to the E4 in White 2...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mine was in the 58-59ish range? And then most of them were in the 60s by the time I got out of the E4 iirc. I'll have to check my Hall of Fame though because my memory sucks.

And augh sun get out of my face already.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That's not very nice :c

And aww Nee. You have found a common enemy with me on this day. The sun eue

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Careful. We mods like to destroy your dreams when you ask us not to. It's like knocking on wood and all that jazz. ♥

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
well, now they're obligated to

never

EVER

mention the number other then posting it

307, farewell

nice going guys

If I was a mod, I'd never say zero