• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Finish The Story!

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
you cry out "DARKRAI STOP ALL THIS WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH MY DREAMS? RATATTA WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY POKEBALLS?"
It replies with (insert generic evil scheme here) While its turned around you throw a pokeball and capture it.
"Am i awake?" you send out ditto and have it scare you
"Yup im awake" you just about to leave the island when...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
suddenly..
you awoke with cold sweat.
you look around. You are still in the same spot where you woke up before meeting the herd of Bibarel earlier!

You checked ur pokeballs. None has Darkrai in it. Whats going on? Just then you heard a rumbling in the distance. Could it be the herd of Bibarel again? You squinted ahead...

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
*Cue the song silly Psyduck from the anime*

It's a heard of head ache induced Psyduck! you reach into you bag to get the secret potion when...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
your bag is empty.

NOOOOOO!!!! You screamed as the Psyducks start to swarm you. Please make it stop! No more! You plead to noone in particular as the Psyducks use their psychic powers on you. A huge headache flared up before you fainted yet again. Just before you fainted you swear you heard something sinister (Darkrai?) laughing in the distance...

When you woke up you find yourself in a large forest. You checked your bag. Everything there. Good. You turn around and suddenly saw what looks like a trainer moving through the trees...

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
"COME OUT AND FACE ME DARKRAI STOP RUNNING AWAY AND LETS FIGHT"

"fine....let.....us.......fight....NOW!!!!" the battle starts...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
The shadowy trainer whom you saw in a distance sent out a pokemon. It was a Ninetails.

"why dont you fight me head on Darkrai?"

"You? Fight the "trainer" in front of you before you can even claim yourself to be strong enough to fight me. Pfft. Master ball-tossing noob." Darkrai's voice rumbled throughout the jungle

Looks like you have no choice but to fight the "trainer". You sent out...

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
haunter. you keep fighting with him. but then he uses hypnosis, indicating that hes going to use nightmare but you scream to dodge it. haunter dodges it. but it hits you. you start to fall asleep. before you do you can see the trainer laughing like an evil cartoon menace. you fall asleep and...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
(Isnt it still a gastly and not a haunter -_-
And youre suppose to fight a ninetails, which doesnt learn hypnosis or nightmare. sheesh at least read the post more throughly before posting?)

anyway you woke up after a while. You find yourself in Pewter City in Kanto? You did all sorts of methods to ensure you are still in a dream, even going to the pokemon center to check yourself.

Satisfied you free from Darkrai's clutches, you went to the gym to get your (LOL) first badge. Brock is there waiting for you.

"so another new trainer eh? let's fight! 2 pokemon each" he sends out geodude.

You laughed. "Bulbasaur wreck this pebble now"

You bulbasaur unleashed a solarbeam which instantly OHKO geodude. But not before geodude used stealth rocks on the bulbasaur.

"Now if you switch your other pokemon will get damaged. AND its not over yet!" Brock said with a smirk.

He sent out Aerodactyl!...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
"shoot......" i said
it was an aerodactyl, a rock and flying type. but i kept bulbasaur on the field because he was the only pokemon in my team that could beat aerodactyl.
"aerodactyl, use aerial ace!" brock said
multiple aerial aces hit bulbasaur and makes bulbasaur lose his balance
"bulbasaur!" i cried
suddenly, something weird happended to bulbasaur.......

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
He evolves into Venatoise!
"What the h-" your interrupted by your pokedex
"Its seems that a wartortle some how grabbed on to your bulbasuar when he was evolving"
"But how did my bulbasuar skip being Ivysaur and where did Wartortle come from? I can't be dreaming that was confirmed. Whatever, its time to finish this battle you tell venatoise to use hydro plant when...

Years
venustoise disobeys your commands because he thinks he is too powerful.
aerodactyl keeps attackin venustoise , venustoise just brushes off the attack and goes to sleep. you get angry because its your last pokemon and it doesnt even want to battle so you decide to...........

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
He devolves back into bulbasaur.

"whhhaatt?" you uttered.

Even the aerodactyl and Brock looks unfazed, as if the "fakelution" didnt even happened. Your lack of concentration allowed aerodactyl to deliver the final blow on bulbasaur. It was knocked out.

"your last pokemon now. Oh and did i mentioned the stealth rocks? haha!" Brock gave a wry smile.

The aerodactyl seemed to grin at you. Somewhere out there a high-pitched giggle boomed. You looked around surprised. it seems Darkrai has yet to finish playing with you and had created the illusion of bulbasaur evolving. You are still in a dream??

Suddenly there was a flash of light in the middle of the gym and,,, Lunatone appeared! "Darkrai stop your mischief right now!" it commanded and a brillant aura began to swallow the entire gym....

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
...and you're the only one left in the ruins of the gym. Suddenly, you see Ash Ketchum, and he gets mad at you...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
attack him as you strangely felt some hatred towards him.

After he was downed by a few punches, he suddenly transformed into...Darkrai.

"fine fine you win." He vanished.

You found yourself inside the small house in Newmoon island, sleeping on a bed. You got up and quickly walked over to the ferry terminal. The ferry took you back to Canalave city...

team:
Bulbasaur
Ursaring
Gastly
Gible
Ditto
Murkrow

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
and you run into a eevee that can evolve and devole into any of its evolutions at will you catch it and then decide to...

Bulbasaur
Ursaring
Gastly
Eevee
Ditto
Murkrow

With Prof Oak:
Gible

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
GRIND YOUR POKEMANS

you were frustrated with how you were powerless before Darkrai last time, so you decide to train your pokemon like mad, leaving a trail of fainted wild pokemon and dizzy trainers in your wake. You also forcibly trade haunter with another dazed trainer to get gengar.

Your team:
Venusaur
Gengar
Ditto
Murkrow
Ursaring
Special Eevee

however you encountered a hiccup: you need the dusk stone to evolve murkrow. so you decide to go to canalave pokemart to try to find a dusk stone there...

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
'Hi how can I help you?
"One dusk stone please"
"That'll be 1,000,000 Poke"
"But i can only Hold 999,999 Poke"
"Oh Well no dusk stone for you"
"GO URSARING, Now do you wanna give me the dusk stone or does ursaring here have to call more ursarings and use hyper beam?"
"P-ple-please dont hurt me take the dusk stone"
How proceed to evolve Murkrow and fly out of sinnoh, you've just commited "Bear"(See what i did there?" arms Robbery. You have to stop and settle a score first to your next stop, Full Moon Island.

Your team:
Venusaur
Gengar
Ditto
Honchkrow
Ursaring
Special Eevee

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
you found not darkrai but cresselia there.

"Cresselia? Wheres Darkrai? I want to challenge him!"

"I was asking the same question myself. but it is apparent that he has vanished from this island and gone somewhere." Cresselia replied.

"I was impressed with how you manage to survive darkrai's attacks on your mind. Many have been driven mad and gone to asylums because of his dark void." Cresselia said.

"So that Lunatone in my nightmare...That was you? You helped me to beat Darkrai?" You asked.

"Yes. It was my way of disguising myself from Darkrai."

"Anyways..may I join your journey? I feel bored anyway now that Darkrai has gone to Arceusknowswhere."

You got Cresselia on your team.
You flew back to Canalave city to box ditto.

Your team:
Venusaur
Gengar
Ursaring
Honchkrow
Special Eevee
Cresselia

Since you are here anyway, you decide to challenge the canalave gym. Byron waits...

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
*Cue silly Psyduck music*

Your abput to enter the gym when your carried away by a group of Psyducks. You wake up in the forest surrounded by Psyduck and Slowpokes.

"Psyduck?"
"Slooow"
"Psyduck"
"Slooow"

This goes on for ten hours

"Those two have no life"

But whose the one who spent tenn hours watching them?

Your about to fly out on Honchkrow when you see a person in the trees, She seems to be about 14.
"Did you send the psyducks to bring me here?"

No Reply

You approach her when suddenly...

Back