• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (OOC)

What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what

• Another Forest -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Cave/Mountain/High Mountain

• River

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grassland

• Coast side

• Swamp

• Graveyard (???)

• I don't care

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Sorry, I haven't been posting as much as I should.
My laptop charger is broken, some cant use that. And my phone, has got to the point whee the battery is flat (basically, it loses power way quicker then it did when it was shiny and new) so I should hopefully be getting a replacement charger so I can be more active :) I will try and post today though :D

Years
Posted. I also shot Ewery a VM to see what he's up to. He was online three days ago, so he does have internet access.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
ORegan. Jack Robinson isn't named after the baseball player but good observation. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
i was waiting for ewery to tell me how to join with the group before i post but he hasnt been online in quite some time. i really like the character i created for this rp and want to actually participate in this roleplay but im not sure if it is worth it. do you all plan to continue the rp if ewery doesnt return?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
If ewery does no return by the end of next week, I think I will be dropping out of this RP. :( Well, if somebody else wants to GM it, I think ewery is gone for too long to let Skymin have us switch GM's.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
i'd say, post, by all means! i haven't posted cause.. there's not much to do right now. i'd want to help Shadow with his Pikachu-problem before we head into the shack, but seeing as he hasn't been posting lately either it's a little hard :/

SO, if you're up for it i'd say go ahead and post. if Ewery does come back it'll give you a headstart, cause there'd be a lot to catch up on :)
and Quicksand, as long as Ewery said you're accepted at least, i'd say you and Kanea could at least get some posting in. that is, of course, only if you want to, since the rest of us isn't exactly moving forward fast either ~_~

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Do you'll guys think I should post anyway? I and Quicksand could get an interaction.

i'd say, post, by all means! i haven't posted cause.. there's not much to do right now. i'd want to help Shadow with his Pikachu-problem before we head into the shack, but seeing as he hasn't been posting lately either it's a little hard :/

SO, if you're up for it i'd say go ahead and post. if Ewery does come back it'll give you a headstart, cause there'd be a lot to catch up on :)
and Quicksand, as long as Ewery said you're accepted at least, i'd say you and Kanea could at least get some posting in. that is, of course, only if you want to, since the rest of us isn't exactly moving forward fast either ~_~

i would but i dont want to post only to be held up at the shack like everyone else. ill only post if someone else plans to gm the rp and advance the plot (or ewery returns). otherwise there really is no point.

Years
If ewery does no return by the end of next week, I think I will be dropping out of this RP. :( Well, if somebody else wants to GM it, I think ewery is gone for too long to let Skymin have us switch GM's.

I really don't want to see this RP die, but if Ewery doesn't come back, there's not much direction to continue the story. If he doesn't come online by the 14th, I'll start winging it and at least get this chapter done as long as none of you have objections(or if one of you would rather do so.)...I'm starting to get cabin fever.

miltankRancher

Years
Hey, no problem with me. I don't want this one to die, as it's been a while since I had a journey RP. Plus, every one of us (well, those active) seems fun to interact again.

Alright, ewery is not back, nobody is GM-ing it. I am dropping out of this RP. It was fun while it lasted (after all, we had two wild battles)

Last edited:
Years
So I'm a day late with this, but anyone still relatively active that wants this RP to continue? I'm going to make a post, and will start jotting down plans of my own and I guess be the acting GM until Ewery gets back.

Edit: So my first post as acting GM is up. Everyone should start making their way into the cabin, and please refrain from pissing off anymore wild Pokemon while doing so. :D

GM nonsense:

Spoiler:

Miltank, please reconsider dropping out. Kinda need one of the few active RPers that were in the RP to be here. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
even though im not part of the original cast im still interested :p ewery said my cs was accepted but do you accept me?

miltankRancher

Years
Alright, I am back in the game. Although, before I post, could we just finalize who among us are still active players, or who are still playing which. I am kind of confused right now. LOL.

Anyway, once this is cleared up, I am going to get posting.

Years
I am active but i was waiting for a new gm or ewery to gm.

And now you shall all feel my tyranny! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha......ahahahahahahahahahaha.

But to answer everyone's questions:

Quicksand, as you were approved by Ewery, you're free to post. I suggest getting to the cabin in your opening post, and in subsequent posts just do a couple flashbacks stating how you got there. I'll PM you some more detail as to what I have in mind.

Miltank, I do believe myself, you, Kanea, Koopa, Quicksand, and hiino are regularly active(hiino may be busy this weekend though.) I feel six is plenty to continue on for now. I have some plans to expand upon Ewery's initial concept of the RP which I think will bring some interesting interactions, but I prefer to wait to see what happens with the actual GM. If it becomes apparent that we've been abandoned like one particular Charmander we should all be familiar with, then I'll do something somewhat drastic. ;)

GMing nonsense:

Spoiler:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
i'm in! i'm in!
ORegan, you're awesome for taking over GM'ing. just. putting that out there. {XD}
i'd been thinking about possible plotlines, but i noticed i'm... still very bad at coming up with storyline without predetermined... stuff.

also. i'm all for 'drastic'. again, whatever that may mean.
i'll get some posting in soon!

Years
i
i'd been thinking about possible plotlines, but i noticed i'm... still very bad at coming up with storyline without predetermined... stuff.

also. i'm all for 'drastic'. again, whatever that may mean.
i'll get some posting in soon!

That's kind of the problem with Ewery's setup. Everything he had planned is absent as long as he is, so while I can only go so far up to about us leaving the forest, without a map or a general idea as to what we're suppose to be doing, I can only go on what would be the best option for us to do. I'm going to start drawing up plans(and a map) for if he never returns. A new region requires a new map, that much is certain. We can make due without a new Pokedex though, and just use the National Dex.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
well O Regan, we can devise a map together or do your idea but i just wan't to say can we get an area where there are good pokemon? because the forest only had one pokemon to my liking. Sorry if i am being rude

Last edited:
Years
"Good" Pokemon is a subjective term to your own personal liking. I personally love Sandshrew and hate Pikachu, though I'm sure there's thousands who will disagree with me. ;)

But yes, there will absolutely be a variety of Pokemon in different areas of the region. That much goes without saying really.

Back