• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roni's Home for VPP Friendos

Years

CURRENTLY RAISING

Galantina the Furfrou (La Reine) [img]https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/steel.gif[/img] Lv. 100 @ 19,260 Points: 70 Challenge: Stylin' Furfrou Legendary: TBA

HALL OF FAME

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

TOTAL POINTS

POINTS BREAKDOWN

Spoiler:

ITEMS

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

CHALLENGES

Spoiler:

MEDALS

Bronze_Ice.png
Ice Medal (Bronze) Achieved 12/17/2020
Bronze_Flying.png
Flying Medal (Bronze) Achieved 1/5/2021
Bronze_Water.png
Water Medal (Bronze) Achieved 1/8/2021
Bronze_Dragon.png
Dragon Medal (Bronze) Achieved 1/17/2021
Bronze_Ground.png
Ground Medal (Bronze) Achieved 1/19/2021
Bronze_Psychic.png
Psychic Medal (Bronze) Achieved 1/28/2021
Bronze_Steel.png
Steel Medal (Bronze) Achieved 1/28/2021
Bronze_Grass.png
Grass Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/7/2021
Bronze_Dark.png
Dark Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/9/2021

Bronze_Electric.png
Electric Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/9/2021
Bronze_Fire.png
Fire Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/12/2021
Bronze_Bug.png
Bug Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/16/2021
Bronze_Ghost.png
Ghost Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/18/2021
Bronze_Rock.png
Rock Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/20/2021
Bronze_Normal.png
Normal Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/23/2021
Bronze_Fighting.png
Fighting Medal (Bronze) Achieved 2/23/2021
Bronze_Fairy.png
Fairy Medal (Bronze) Achieved 3/3/2021
Bronze_Poison.png
Poison Medal (Bronze) Achieved 3/5/2021

Silver_Ice.png
Ice Medal (Silver) Achieved 12/20/2021
Silver_Dragon.png
Dragon Medal (Silver) Achieved 1/28/2021
Silver_Flying.png
Flying Medal (Silver) Achieved 1/28/2021
Silver_Psychic.png
Psychic Medal (Silver) Achieved 2/16/2021
Silver_Electric.png
Electric Medal (Silver) Achieved 2/19/2021
Silver_Water.png
Water Medal (Silver) Achieved 2/20/2021
Silver_Steel.png
Steel Medal (Silver) Achieved 2/22/2021
Silver_Fire.png
Fire Medal (Silver) Achieved 2/28/2021
Silver_Fighting.png
Fighting Medal (Silver) Achieved 2/28/2021

Silver_Fairy.png
Fairy Medal (Silver) Achieved 3/11/2021
Silver_Grass.png
Grass Medal (Silver) Achieved 3/11/2021
Silver_Poison.png
Poison Medal (Silver) Achieved 3/18/2021
Silver_Ghost.png
Ghost Medal (Silver) Achieved 3/20/2021
Silver_Dark.png
Dark Medal (Silver) Achieved 3/22/2021
Silver_Rock.png
Rock Medal (Silver) Achieved 3/24/2021
Silver_Bug.png
Bug Medal (Silver) Achieved 12/2/2021
Silver_Ground.png
Ground Medal (Silver) Achieved 12/7/2021
Silver_Normal.png
Normal Medal (Silver) Achieved 12/9/2021

Gold_Water.png
Water Medal (Gold) Achieved 1/11/2022
Gold_Ice.png
Ice Medal (Gold) Achieved 2/16/2022
Gold_Dragon.png
Dragon Medal (Gold) Achieved 2/27/2022
Gold_Normal.png
Normal Medal (Gold) Achieved 5/24/2022
Gold_Psychic.png
Psychic Medal (Gold) Achieved 5/24/2022
Gold_Flying.png
Flying Medal (Gold) Achieved 5/24/2022

RIBBONS

bestfriendsribbon.png
Best Friend Ribbon Obtained 4/18/2021
countryribbon.png
VPP Staff/Crew Ribbon Obtained 4/18/2021
expertbattlerribbon.png
5 VPPs Ribbon Obtained 12/2/2021
towermasterribbon.png
First Shiny Ribbon Obtained 12/2/2021
legendribbon.png
First Legendary Ribbon Obtained 12/2/2021
artistribbon.png
5 Master Challenges Ribbon Obtained 12/2/2021

eventribbon.png
Tag-Team Ribbon Obtained 12/2/2021
royalribbon.png
Eeveelution Ribbon Obtained 12/2/2021
masterrankribbon.png
100 VPPs Ribbon Obtained 12/3/2021
trainingribbon.png
Just the Way You Are Ribbon Obtained 1/24/2021
specialribbon.png
Dyad Champ Ribbon Obtained 4/20/2022
twinklingstarribbon.png
Shiny Collector Ribbon Obtained 4/20/2022

battleroyalmasterribbon.png
Arceus Ribbon Obtained 4/20/2022
recordribbon.png
Compulsive Shopper Ribbon Obtained 4/20/2022
conteststarribbon.png
Mythic Ribbon Obtained 4/20/2022

BREAKDOWN

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

saw that some people were journalling about their VPP journey on their breeder stats thread, so i figured i might as well start doing that as well (totally for fun, not to boost my post count or anything).

finished the first full day and i'm literally just about a post away before i finish raising my starmie wow. i never thought i could constantly be active on these forums enough to do 170+ posts in just about 24 hrs. i'm checkin my stats page and apparently i'm already at 0.87 posts per day (low af bcs my profile was dormant ofc from 2013 to early 2020 lol) , from the original 0.60 or so when i first came on here. jeez. is this how an addiction starts? nah it's healthy.

anyhow, i might as well take advantage of this holiday event as much as i can and raise a bunch of ice types! next one for me i might go either galarian darumaka or cryogonal. both should just take about 100 posts to complete since they're pure ice types, but the former is 20 times cuter than the latter, and it evolves too, so i might just start tackling the galarian form challenge in a bit. wish me luck self!

EDIT - completely forgot about the galar stone being a thing. dun goofed. choosing another cute pure Ice type atm.

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

ok so my posting speed has stabilized recently bcs of how much work i need to do, thus my vanilluxe is takin a lil bit longer to raise fully. there's still ~3 weeks or so left of december so i should still have plenty of time to knock out more Ice types and try to get a challenge finished. for sure though, as soon as the holiday season is over, you bet your butt i'mma be raising a zubat baby. y'all know how it is.

aside from that, let's just take it chill, and enjoy the games! didn't know pokecommunity could be this fun :D

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

on pace right now to knock out the Cold-Hearted challenge achievement before the end of December! just finished up raising good ol' Frostik the Cryogonal and now i gots this lil baby Seel. naming them Bubba bcs why not it sounds like it fits huehue.

honestly i love looking at my pokemon box. just a sea of blue and white from all the Ice and Water types i've been raising lol. definitely gonna add more spice to it come January, but for now we're cool and frosty.

other notes, i finally got acknowledged in the sweet time in pokeland event thingy from the poketrivia forums and now i have an extra 350 points from all my medals! after this seel raising, i'll have just about enough to buy that rainbow stone. being a shiny hunter's too hard in the main games, why not try it out here? hehe

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

just collected my first ever medal, completed my first ever challenge, and now i got a shiny Eevee?? the VPP life is lookin' really good. loving the activity we have in Pokecommunity right now where the Trivia section is a gold mine to farm posts <3 I'm one raising away from getting a Master VPP, and since I already got a Togekiss to use for the Dawn Challenge, i got a feeling that once this Eevee's fully raised (into Glaceon btw), i'm raising a Mamoswine then using the Master for something else Dawn had. Ambipom maybe. we'll see.

aside from that, i'm well beyond qualified to raise an ice type legendary right now. either articuno or regice sounds cool, but i wanna make sure to knock out as many ice mons as i can to fully utilize the holiday season specials. by the time january rolls around, i'll start considering.

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

second medal collected, and it's still the Ice one! lol thank you dearly for this holiday event guys <3. also, i collected my Master VPP a while ago in the form of Mamoswine, since I already got Togekiss and i figured i might as well go for the Dawn Challenge with those guys lol (since it was boring to keep going for Cold-Hearted; i literally already have 2 new Pokemon to try and fulfill that a second time). i gotta have some variance with these mons ya hear me?

anywho, i also just decided to take up the challenge of raising a legendary, this time it's the sea foam islands cave dweller, Articuno! and can you believe i got a shiny one?? how do i keep getting this lucky mate?? i don't even think i need to purchase a rainbow stone at this point lmaoooo les keep this going shall we?

anyway, got about 2 weeks or so left to knock out more event pokemon so i gotta be fast. i'm honestly thinking about getting some themed ones again after this. first one i ever did was a themed one and that was pretty rad. will it be the deers? or will i continue with my ice streak? because i have indeed been meaning to get something coolio like a Weavile, maybe Abomasnow or smth. eh we'll see what i feel like. i'mma call it right now, i'm getting Archie in the HOF in like less than 2 days lol. unless i get busy irl that is :<

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

ah what a nice christmas season it was! began my VPP collecting journey like literally less than a month ago and i'm already at 14 raised pokemon! 2 more on the way a la my current Foretress and the shiny Appletun i'mma collect for getting the Sweet Time in Pokeland event completion!

my bets are, i'm probably only gonna be able to raise a maximum of 2 more winter themed mons before the season's over, so for sure it's gonna have to be a bunch of Ice types so i can manage better huehue. i'm calling it now: i'mma get me a Lapras & Weavile perhaps. if one of them ends up shiny, then wahoo looks like i got another guy to add to the Shiny Challenge collection! if not, Lapras is definitely gon be used for Ash Kanto, while Weavile is yet another addition to the continually growing Cold-Hearted Challenge (2nd completion on the way baby!).

here's me hoping i don't lose too much drive to keep doing this, as i've had such a fun time being rewarded for interacting with folks on Pokecommunity. throughout this year i've gone from not even thinking about this site, to making it one of my main bookmarked pages, going up with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit. PC is literally becoming my 5th most visited site of all time. damn.

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

last day of December for my timezone, and it was a pretty darn good run for my first time doing VPP! got to raise 18 guys (19th otw right now) and completed a bunch of challenges. not bad for my first month doing this.

gosh i wish i did this earlier though, but hey it's the adventure that counts, and i'm having fun right now still. as promised, i'mma grab myself my fave set of pokemon now. glad that starmie's on lock already. all that's left are crobat, heracross, ampharos, torterra, chandelure, & umbreon, and afterwhich we just vibin'. wanna see how many more legendaries i can snag before the next event. might just go for regice next since i'm instantly able to lol.

anyhow, to anyone who might read this, happy new year from the roni home! to better times in 2021 :D

Years

JOURNEY LOG

my HOF's just looking better and better. and i now have a tag team partner in the form of a spritely Ash Ketchup! now we can knock out VPPs twice as fast, especially with how often we post on here hehe. no doubt in my mind that the Brock Challenge will be completed in no time at all.

in other news, HOW DO I KEEP LANDING RANDOM SHINIES WHAT THE HECK. the last 3 consecutive pokemon i've raised ended up shiny for some amazing reason. i don't even think i need to buy the rainbow stone though, i'm literally one pokemon away from finishing the shiny challenge. 400 points here i come :D on that note, perhaps it'd be wise to buy the rainbow stone after all lol. let's stay lucky pls.

lastly, i got a bunch of stuff to collect due to stuff all lining up perfectly. i'mma list them all down here so i won't forget anything when i go back to the obtain thread:

• collect VPP for cold-hearted completion (steelix)
  • collect VPP for shine bright like a diamond completion (ludicolo)
  • collect Master VPP #2 when tag team sigilyph is done (kingdra)
  • collect bronze flying medal when tag team sigilyph is done
  • raise legendary (Rayquaza)

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

idk if i'm slowing down in post count but it feels like it. i'm getting into the PC discord a bit more now on top of other responsibilities in life starting to ramp up again (also got a new moderator role for Meet & Greet, so i gotta patrol those areas every now and then to ensure i'm doing my job well), so i may slow down even further in the future. no matter though, for it's still fun for me to do :D anyway, still kickin butt with my trusty tag team partner Ash Ketchup, and uhh yeah that's pretty much it for the paragraph side of things for this log. i really don't feel like writing a lot right now.

i'll just post some extra to-dos here for the time being so i don't forget:

• pick Ambipom as prize when Brock Challenge gets finished
  • focus on Dawn Challenge, then get some pseudos to start on the Pseudo-Legendary Master Challenge

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

i'm loving how active the forums have been getting lately with the new influx of spammers over at Forum Games lol. more posts for me! any how, again, posting updates here so i don't lose track of what i should do in the coming days for VPP:

• Raise Lopunny after finishing Typhlosion
  • Complete Dawn Challenge after Empoleon, then collect Garchomp as reward; begin working on Pseudo-Legendary Master
  • Take Salamence as Master VPP #3 after receiving Garchomp
  • Achieve Ground Medal (Bronze) after Garchomp
  • Achieve Dragon Medal (Bronze) after Salamence
  • Raise Regigigas after finishing Taylor's Tag Team VPP choice; summon Cryogonal, Sudowoodo, & Steelix
  • Raise Metagross with Taylor after her Tag Team choice

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

happy to see Ash Ketchup become one of the numbers providers! proud to say she's my Tag Team Partner :D also is a great help for Caite since i believe she's been the only one doing the numbers for a while, right as we get an influx of new VPP participants. oh dear.

anyway, i'm about set to collect another batch of rewards soon, and afterwhich i might just chill for a bit and complete my dream team for the moment. i've been itching to have Heracross, Ampharos, & Chandelure on the HOF for a while but i've just been so hell bent on getting those gosh darn challenges accomplished lmao. i might as well list down my future plans/moves to do so i don't forget.

• after Tag-Team Metagross, complete Pseudo-Legendary Master Challenge & collect Altaria
  • after Regigigas, raise Alolan Exeggcutor
  • after Alolan Exeggcutor, raise Noivern
  • after Noivern, collect both Silver Medals for Dragon and Flying simultaneously
  • raise Bronzong at some point after Tag-Team Metagross to collect Bronze Medals for Psychic and Steel simultaneously

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

been coasting through VPP for the meantime while work's ramping up. i'm on the verge of quitting my day job so i can focus on freelancing and be able to set my own hours. i'd definitely wanna set hours for PC spamming too so i can be faster with raising mons xD

ok, all jokes aside, time to plan more things out:

• after Bronzong, raise Heracross
• raise Jolteon w/ Ash Ketchup to start Eeveelution Master Challenge
• after Heracross, raise Chandelure
• purchase Mega Ring and Ampharosite for future Mega Ampharos
• take Rotom as Master VPP #4 to fill out Electric & Ghost typings

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

yeah still coasting. i'm glad newbie spammers are entering the forums. especially PokeGuy, he's been making things easier for me even, what with being the one to provide links now when greeting new members over at Meet & Greet. reminds me of... me in a way lol. dude's got 40 posts per day and i think he's really following my footsteps as a new version of Roni around the forums. let's see if it lasts tho.

also, finally pulled the trigger and bought myself a Mega Ring! 'twas about time i raised a Mega for once in my VPP life, and who better than my fave of them all, Ampharos! literally the last dream team mon not yet in my Hall of Fame, and i think it's fitting heh. sorta saved the coolest for last. but nah Crobat's still the coolest to me tbh.

anyway, list-of-things-to-do time!

• after Chandelure, raise Mega Ampharos
• after Jolteon w/ Ash Ketchup, raise Umbreon together
• after Mega Ampharos (if Jolteon's already finished), raise Galarian Moltres
• if Jolteon's not finished yet, Sylveon, THEN Galarian Moltres

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

ahh Valentines season is upon us. and even on the Luvdisc Letters i seem quite spammy. i've sent like 36 now i think? and i still somehow feel like i've missed some... also someone i messaged is challenging me to figure out who they are by... hiding a Golbat somewhere in the forums?? and they didn't even give me any hint beyond that?? how would i even begin searching... oh dear me i need lots of free time for this. apparently i have til Sunday...

anyway, i've also decided to take a short break from Tag Teaming. no problem with Ash at all, just that VPP has been super hectic recently what with the influx of new participants, and like nearly all of them are pretty darn fast at knocking each one out. having competition this good and forums this active is new to me, and i cherish it so. but it feels super busy to me rn, i dunno how to explain it well. i need a bit of a pause to collect myself...

anyway, short little to-do list before i need to go work again lol. Things to do before Ho-oh:

• after Gardevoir, raise Kommo-o
• after Kommo-o, raise Flareon
• after Flareon, collect Flygon as Master VPP 5
• after Flygon, Complete Legendary Trainer Challenge and collect Leafeon
• after Leafeon, collect Bronze Grass Badge
• raise Alolan Raichu
• after Alolan Raichu, raise Heat Rotom
• after Heat Rotom, raise Volcarona (this should be the 10th mon after Galarian Moltres)

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

this was a few days ago, but i gots me a sparkly VPP egg badge lookin' thing for my efforts with this challenge! the last 2 months of doing this has been amazing and i've still been having so much fun just speed running the heck out of it haha.

i've been thinking too, i believe i might take things slower in the future once i achieve my main goals such as: hit 100 raised VPPs, & collect all Gold Medals for all 18 types. my birthday VPP is still a long ways away from being collectable, and if i maintain this speed til then, i probably wouldn't even know which one to get anymore since i may have already used up all my faves by then! regardless, i always take a minute or two out of my day to stare at my HOF and appreciate it. i legit don't know what it is about collecting these digital images of Pokemon, but it fuels me. call me weird or whatever, but i ensure that these forums get a spike in activity whenever i log online, so it's a win-win for everyone!

anyway, a couple mons i wanna raise in the future. i wanna make sure to look here in case i be thinkin of what to get for a Master or if i complete a challenge or smth.

• Shedinja
• Espeon
• Dhelmise
• Aegislash
• Magnezone

emergency to do list
• collect Shedinja for Gone Mental Challenge completion
• collect Bronze Bug Medal after Shedinja
• collect Wash Rotom as VPP #6
• collect Silver Psychic Medal

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

belated Happy Valentines to this Journey Log! been a couple days since my last post, and i'm down for adding to my post count, so why not make this right now? i'm supposed to be busy with a couple things at work, but all i can think about is how good this collection of mine's building up to be heh. anyway, next couple Pokemon i wanna raise, all with some sort of short term goal to achieve.

• Heliolisk
• Carracosta
• Lanturn
• Bastiodon

Legendary Roadmap to finish Legendary Master (1)
• Articuno
• Rayquaza
• Regigigas
• Galarian Moltres
• Ho-oh
• Zacian Sword Forme

Last edited:
Years

JOURNEY LOG

10k posts reached! Legendary Master achieved! AMAs going wild right now in Off-Topic! new flair! so many things happened in the few days in between this Journey Log and the last, and it don't seem to be stopping anytime soon. makin me real happy rn.

anyway, this might be my last Log in a while bcs i seem to have made quite the coherent list of stuff to follow now. short term goal is to finish all challenges in this post. long term goal is to achieve gold medals for all types. let's get this all done with!

Strike Down Like a Thunderstorm - Pachirisu, Magnezone, Heliolisk, Lanturn, Morpeko, Electivire

Hotter Than the Sun - Volcarona, Houndoom, Infernape, Pyroar, Blaziken, Magmortar

Fists of Fury - Heracross, Mienshao, Lucario , Conkeldurr, Breloom, Bewear

Ancient Times - Carracosta, Bastiodon, Tyrantrum, Armaldo, Kabutops, Cradily

Rotom Does Not Compute - Rotom, Heat Rotom, Wash Rotom, Mow Rotom, Fan Rotom, Frost Rotom

Last edited:
Back