• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: Pokemon Shattered Silver 2.0.1

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
Despite being known for housing some awful Pokemon, HGSS gives you a lot of overpowered Pokemon Like Gyarados, Alakazam, Crobat, Etc. But What if I took those all away. You now can only find awful Pokemon that do not ever get used like Parasect, Mightyena, Ledian, and Furret. Most evolutions were removed, so you can still find Pokemon like Ralts, Tentacool, and Metang, Although they will not be able to reach their full potential. Some Pokemon even have their evolutions delayed. Shattered Silver, Inspired by Pokemon Challenge's Emerald Trashlocke, attempts to make the game harder mostly by handicapping the player. The bosses are slightly improved, but not by much. This game also bans effort values, Limit's the Power Points of set up moves, Bans Game corner, Bans Department Store TM's and other stuff. The only change to the level curve for any hardcore nuzlockers like myself is Pryce's highest level has been raised up to Level 35. This game is fully complete, having both Johto and Kanto. The Starters are
Spoiler:
Also warning, this game has bad words so don't play if you are easily offended or your parent's watch you play.

2.0 Is a complete Overhaul of the game that fixes bugs, removes random interactions, majorly changes encounters & evolutions, and adds a lot more scripts.

2.0.1 Properly adds the move relearner to azalea, and does some more text changes and bug fixing.

I Will Not upload any docs for this game so use DSPRE and/or PokEditor to look up stuff.

Photos:
Spoiler:

Allowed Mons: Red means Banned, Orange means Banned in Johto only, Blue means they are on my watchlist.
Spoiler:

Surf, Strength, and Waterfall have been nerfed to 20 BP, while a second Surf, Strength, and Waterfall with the original BP were made for the opponent.

Move deleter has been moved to Azalea Town Poke center (Credit to Refined Plat for giving me the script).

Most HM Moves can now be used without learning the move as long as you have the HM (Credit to "Miguee")

Tools Used:
PokerandoZX: Ajarmar
PokEditor: TurtleIsacc
DSPRE 1.7: Ad Astra
Level Script Editor: Ad Astra
HxD: Nexus
Tinke: Pleonex
The inspiration to make this: Mike the Entei, Pokemon Challenges
Whoever created the stock images I used for the cover

Attachments

• Pokemon Shattered Silver 2.0.1.zip
    9 MB · Views: 536
Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
This is a really creative idea! It seems perfect for challenge runs.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Prankster Sableye and Poison Heal Gliscor available in this patch?

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
No HA's Abilities. Also, Gligar does not evolve into Gliscor in this game. You Can't even get a razor Fang outside of the battle frontier, which is blocked off.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Hey, First of all, great hack so far. I have recently crossed Whitney and having no Fighting types or rollout resists before that was brutal yet fun. Anyway, I just want to point out that I can still catch a scyther in bug catching contest. I am sure it's an oversight and I have banned it in my playthrough cuz it's not in the roster. Just pointing it out.
Also, Pokemon are level 30 in same contest while my pokemon and whitneys level cap are 19. Needs balancing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
I will block off the bug catching contest next update, even though the next update won't come out for a couple more months. Also, everything is level 30 because you get NatDex at start.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Thanks for the reply. One more thing, you have not mentioned anywhere that Whiscash evolution is delayed to 39. It's great that way, no complaints. Barboach learns both aqua tail and EQ by then and becomes a monster.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
what version of the game do I need to patch this to? I've tried multiple times on multiple different roms and they all failed to patch, apparently due to being incompatible

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Hey, I have no access to a computer. I have played your hack before and wanted to give this new version a try. But for a nuzlocke, one of the most important thing would be game data. Would you be so kind to make a data file? At the very least an encounter list and evo levels? Pretty please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Hey, you managed to put a boulder in front of the stairs in Goldenrod city departmental store to prevent the access to the Tm merchant, right? You know we can still go up by the elevator, right? RIGHT? LOL

Also, strength is still 80 base power and I can catch blue gyarados at the lake of rage. You've definitely put efforts into making this, I appreciate that, but the polish is lacking.

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Any way you could change the file to be playable on Mac? Unable to use xdelta converter so I can't play the game!

Back