• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
hmm... that's a good idea, I didn't really think about it, mainly cause holloween isn't that big in NZ. but I might spirte up some jack-o-lanterns and place them in mors village :)

New beta will be coming in a matter of hours :D

It'll probably be decently buggy- well, the new content atleast, chapters 1-3 should work perfectly (knocks on wood) So remember to post any new bugs you find in this thread, or the SPEE facebook. or shoot me on twitter.

I'll be releasing the full Demo7b in a week or two. Stay tuned :D

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Can't say I'm not excited for the next version, these Larvitar are starting to annoy me, always missing that one IV...

DarkDoom3000

Years
Just adding some last minute corrupted pokemon. They'll lack proper graphics for the time being, don't have time to draw em

Sorry for the wait, should take at most 2 more hours.

Last edited:
Years
Bug alert! In night mode, Gen.3 graphics or hyperlinks turn into gen.2 graphics.

Weird, this corrupted hypno in the sewers doesn't even look corrupted.
Is this a glitch?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
Kept ya waiting, huh?

DOWNLOAD NOW:

Mediafire
Mega.co.nz

Now time to wait for the bucketload of glitches to come in.
Seriously, please report any glitches you find :D

----
Bug alert! In night mode, Gen.3 graphics or hyperlinks turn into gen.2 graphics.

Weird, this corrupted hypno in the sewers doesn't even look corrupted.
Is this a glitch?

Ah, cool. didn't notice that night mode glitch. willfix. in upcoming patch, 0.731 along with any other glitches reported.

I hadn't made the sprite for the corrupted hypno so i just used the normal sprite.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Years
Okay, that's definitely a problem, I started the fight with the corrupted Houndour, and I won instantly, no fight, just won and then got it.

Same thing just happened with Shiftry.

It's not that major, but the tile for the exit of the cave in Mors isn't the same colour as the rest, it's like a standard cave.

Okay, major problem, in the third domain area, you can get trapped. I just got trapped getting the first Item I saw. So yeah, there's that.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
Okay, that's definitely a problem, I started the fight with the corrupted Houndour, and I won instantly, no fight, just won and then got it.

Same thing just happened with Shiftry.

It's not that major, but the tile for the exit of the cave in Mors isn't the same colour as the rest, it's like a standard cave.

Okay, major problem, in the third domain area, you can get trapped. I just got trapped getting the first Item I saw. So yeah, there's that.

Oh crap. Okay- so Houndour(luna forest), Seedot(bait-luna), Lotad(bait-ros lake) and Mankey(bait- route 24) corrupted encounters are broken. Their encounters have not been assigned, so the battle will instantly end. but you'll get the Pokemon anyway.

And a few other corrupted pokemon don't have proper sprites.

Good eye on the domain area. psudo gamebreaker there. fixed that now.

Not sure I understand the tile for the exit of the cave in mors

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Finally a new update, even I know it isn't version 0.7b yet. I can't wait to battle Vanish, but I want to start a new game to build a new strategy.

But I found some little bugs. The first one was in the music box. I want to use the main battle theme of Final Fantasy 8 for the surprise battle, but the default surprise battle theme still plays. I tried with a theme of Final Fantasy 4 and 6 and it worked. Is it a bug, that I can't use "Don't be afraid" as a surprise battle theme?

The second litte bug was while i was fighting Falkner. I want to use the Stat Sensor on Pidgeotto how much HP it has, but it shows the stats of the Pidgey, but I had defeated it before I used the item. I thought it will show the stats of the Pokémon still standing, but it shows a defeated one of a group.

Anyway, great work with the new website.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
hmm... that's a good idea, I didn't really think about it, mainly cause holloween isn't that big in NZ. but I might spirte up some jack-o-lanterns and place them in mors village :)

New beta will be coming in a matter of hours :D

It'll probably be decently buggy- well, the new content atleast, chapters 1-3 should work perfectly (knocks on wood) So remember to post any new bugs you find in this thread, or the SPEE facebook. or shoot me on twitter.

I'll be releasing the full Demo7b in a week or two. Stay tuned :D

haha, it was just an idea XP
if you need help with sprites and stuff I'll surely be here to help :D
although I'll leave the pumpkin thing to you...but I can help with corrupted pokemon :P

also holy ****, new game!? guess my weekend's shot

DarkDoom3000

Years
Finally a new update, even I know it isn't version 0.7b yet. I can't wait to battle Vanish, but I want to start a new game to build a new strategy.

But I found some little bugs. The first one was in the music box. I want to use the main battle theme of Final Fantasy 8 for the surprise battle, but the default surprise battle theme still plays. I tried with a theme of Final Fantasy 4 and 6 and it worked. Is it a bug, that I can't use "Don't be afraid" as a surprise battle theme?

The second litte bug was while i was fighting Falkner. I want to use the Stat Sensor on Pidgeotto how much HP it has, but it shows the stats of the Pidgey, but I had defeated it before I used the item. I thought it will show the stats of the Pokémon still standing, but it shows a defeated one of a group.

Anyway, great work with the new website.
Fixed the music problem. weirdly enough FF8 battle music indeed couldn't be used for suprise battles. the code was missing.

Stat sensor is dumb in that, it will reveal the stats of the last pokemon attacked. It was the only way I could allow the player to choose which pokemon's stats to view.

The tile is just a different colour when you go in before the AI domain. Nothing major, just looks weird visually.
now im really curious what bit you're talking about. Is it in the cave area, where you're talking to M?

haha, it was just an idea XP
if you need help with sprites and stuff I'll surely be here to help :D
although I'll leave the pumpkin thing to you...but I can help with corrupted pokemon :P

also holy ****, new game!? guess my weekend's shot

Corrupted pokemon would be a great help, since I have a bunch to do. (exeggcute line, mankey line, seedot line & lotad line)
pumpkins have already lined the streets in mors village. :)

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Years
now im really curious what bit you're talking about. Is it in the cave area, where you're talking to M?

Yeah, I could have just looked at it wrong, but I entered the cave, walked up to M, decided to turn around and heal first and the tile was a different colour to the rest. The tile for the actual exit, it was like the difference between Day mode and Night Mode colour wise. I beat Vanish, so I can't exactly get back in there to take a screenshot without doing the whole thing again.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Yeah, I could have just looked at it wrong, but I entered the cave, walked up to M, decided to turn around and heal first and the tile was a different colour to the rest. The tile for the actual exit, it was like the difference between Day mode and Night Mode colour wise. I beat Vanish, so I can't exactly get back in there to take a screenshot without doing the whole thing again.

Aaah, okay, got it. Didn't realise daynight tranition was still happening in the cave. fixed that now

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Corrupted pokemon would be a great help, since I have a bunch to do. (exeggcute line, mankey line, seedot line & lotad line)
pumpkins have already lined the streets in mors village. :)
I noticed you used my hypno and drowzee ones with some edits so I'll try to accommodate in a similar way you changed, but feel free to change it up how you like, since you know it better than I do haha
also I noticed, you did a great job haha, I hadn't played the game until after that post

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I have just defeated Vanish and I couldn't help but to giggle. Her domain as a puzzle dungeon with locked doors was very interesting. Her character was interesting, she doesn't want to die and wanted to cling with her life, until the third generation starts. Now, I'm curious how Necros domain and the "new" chapter 5 will look (I guess we have to battle Zero for Eeveeon again).:)

DarkDoom3000 said:
Stat sensor is dumb in that, it will reveal the stats of the last pokemon attacked. It was the only way I could allow the player to choose which pokemon's stats to view.

The strange thing was, it showed the stats of the defeated Pidgey, but I had already attacked Pidgeotto when I used it.

Anyway, I found another bug, when I was in Vanishs domain. I can save there, but I'm sure we can't save when we are in a domain of a Hypervisor.

Another thing is the Instant battle end, it happened to me in the system chamber, when I fought the last opponent (No Pokémon was showed, but it could be a third generation Pokémon like Lotad). Also with the corrupted Lotad (but I still got the Pokémon).

I'm a bit accurate with the text and found some spelling errors.

facination - when Elm talked about the reason for researcing the hypervisors. Should be "fascination"
enviroment - when speaking with Lionheart. Correct: "environment"
Suprise battle - when entering a surprise battle. Correct: "Surprise battle"
Arceas - when explained to Elm you have already killed Lionheart. It should be Arceus, but I think it's not hard hitting (it was fourth generation).
B;ack Belt - when selecting the Black Belt item in the refine section. Correct: "Black Belt"
dobt - when M thinks Vanish_23 has moved the night system to the security chamber. Correct: "doubt"
targetting - forgot when it occurs, but I think when the other hypervisors wants to track the player character and using Vanish as "bait". Correct: "targeting"
iformation - when "Oak" says in Vanishs domain, that he found out, M is using you. Correct: "information"

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
The OP seems to be broken... o_O (Also, change the edit message!)
Website seems much nicer!
The transition between your different projects is a bit awkward since the bottom bar isn't a set height. The info for SPEE also seems a bit... short...

[Edit]
Plot has been changed to 20 days? :O
Also, you might want to set up a redirect at pokemoneevee.co.cc, there are still some links to that site.

[Edit2]
DarkDoom, check your inbox!

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
I noticed you used my hypno and drowzee ones with some edits so I'll try to accommodate in a similar way you changed, but feel free to change it up how you like, since you know it better than I do haha
also I noticed, you did a great job haha, I hadn't played the game until after that post
Hah, yeah, I just polished it up a lil bit.

I have just defeated Vanish and I couldn't help but to giggle. Her domain as a puzzle dungeon with locked doors was very interesting. Her character was interesting, she doesn't want to die and wanted to cling with her life, until the third generation starts. Now, I'm curious how Necros domain and the "new" chapter 5 will look (I guess we have to battle Zero for Eeveeon again).:)

Nice to see you liked it, I really wanted to make a classic key and lock style dungeon, but with it's own spin. One thing I'm finding a little chanllenging is trying to nail down consistent personalities. Im starting to get better at it. I gave vanish a more realistic personality than lionheart. who was just "baaah im a bad guy!"

Im totally removing the whole desert chapter of the game previously, as it was too "fillerish". So new Chapter 5 will be what chapter 6 originally was- Going to portus city, TR's silph invasion, the ship. This time, you'll fight zero on the ship. Giosigma, and the fallout to his death will be moved a bit more further in the storyline.

Demo8 will be the one finally filled with new content. You'll get a surfboard. Fight giosigma. Summons will return. and more. Can't wait~!

The strange thing was, it showed the stats of the defeated Pidgey, but I had already attacked Pidgeotto when I used it.

Really odd... hmm. not sure why that was caused in that case.

Anyway, I found another bug, when I was in Vanishs domain. I can save there, but I'm sure we can't save when we are in a domain of a Hypervisor.

Ah, I changed it up so that you can save in the domains now. Just to remove the frustration of loosing against a hypervisor and having to traverse the ENTIRE DOMAIN again. That said, you are stuck in there until you defeat the hypervisor. You can't exit.

Another thing is the Instant battle end, it happened to me in the system chamber, when I fought the last opponent (No Pokémon was showed, but it could be a third generation Pokémon like Lotad). Also with the corrupted Lotad (but I still got the Pokémon).

cool ill fix that up.

I'm a bit accurate with the text and found some spelling errors.

facination - when Elm talked about the reason for researcing the hypervisors. Should be "fascination"
enviroment - when speaking with Lionheart. Correct: "environment"
Suprise battle - when entering a surprise battle. Correct: "Surprise battle"
Arceas - when explained to Elm you have already killed Lionheart. It should be Arceus, but I think it's not hard hitting (it was fourth generation).
B;ack Belt - when selecting the Black Belt item in the refine section. Correct: "Black Belt"
dobt - when M thinks Vanish_23 has moved the night system to the security chamber. Correct: "doubt"
targetting - forgot when it occurs, but I think when the other hypervisors wants to track the player character and using Vanish as "bait". Correct: "targeting"
iformation - when "Oak" says in Vanishs domain, that he found out, M is using you. Correct: "information"

will fix thoes too.
//comments in bold

The OP seems to be broken... o_O (Also, change the edit message!)
Website seems much nicer!
The transition between your different projects is a bit awkward since the bottom bar isn't a set height. The info for SPEE also seems a bit... short...

Im thinking the OP might have a bit too much redundant information. I might trim it down to just the essentials. But yeah, I gotta flesh out the website a lot more before demo7b

[Edit]
Plot has been changed to 20 days? :O
Also, you might want to set up a redirect at pokemoneevee.co.cc, there are still some links to that site.
Im changing it back to 30 days. don't really remember why I changed it to 20 in the first place. something to do with chapter pacing i think.

[Edit2]
DarkDoom, check your inbox!
done!

Ummm, can you make the next update just a patch (Edited files) for the game so that we don't have to download 70 MB of programs?
Good point! Will do :)

Last edited:
Back