• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2018
Hey is there anywhere or anyway to find the base starters besides the beginning of the game? :) Not sure if this is the place to post this kinda thing but every time i try find help on the game i just get referred to unrelated videos or right back here. Also I'm doing a playthrough of it (again, i played 2.0 before and uploaded) on youtube.

In the version 2.0 you got a starter for the housebuilding quest in Vermillion City , perhaps you can still get there a random starter :)

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Hey is there anywhere or anyway to find the base starters besides the beginning of the game? :) Not sure if this is the place to post this kinda thing but every time i try find help on the game i just get referred to unrelated videos or right back here. Also I'm doing a playthrough of it (again, i played 2.0 before and uploaded) on youtube.
There's a trade for a starter in the Vermillion Pokemon Center (it will only appear if you have done one of the other Pokemon center trades). Your brother/sister in Pallet Town will give you the remaining one once you have obtained 4 badges.

Randomized Cascade Bagde Bug:
I don't know if I'm the only one getting this but after I obtained the Cascade Bagde,which supposed make you able to used Cut but I can't seem to used it. (sorry for my bad English)
You get cut in the S.S. Anne in Vermillion City. You can get there by taking the underground tunnel in route 5, just like in the original games.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 28, 2022
You get cut in the S.S. Anne in Vermillion City. You can get there by taking the underground tunnel in route 5, just like in the original games.

There's a trade for a starter in the Vermillion Pokemon Center (it will only appear if you have done one of the other Pokemon center trades). Your brother/sister in Pallet Town will give you the remaining one once you have obtained 4 badges.

Umm you put the answers in the wrong order

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Hi! I have recently downloaded the files for your game (Blue Version) and I'm having troubles with the game. The game run smoothly BUT when I try to use the DNA Splicers the game suddenly gets a pop up saying that it's installing an unrelated app on my computer. If I let it through, the game crashes. If i press chance before its done, the game also crashes. Sometimes it tries to update or instar more than one thing and I'm just very confused. This is my first fan game and I was really looking forward to playing it. Please help!

ShinyTogedemaru

Pokemon Spirit Head Dev
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 28, 2018
Ok, so I heard about this game from a few online friends after they were raving about it. Me being a loner, I tried to get it running on my Mac. First I tried a Windows VM, but that failed terribly and I had to force shut down my computer. Now I tried Wine, but when I get into the game and click "New game," it crashes. I unzipped the file, and I'm using Blue. Any idea as to what's going on?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 7, 2018
Hey, i seem to have found a game breaking bug, while in the cyberspace (which you enter from bills lighthouse) Porygon goes to the enterance and gets stuck there permanantly, so i cant escape, i dont want to have to reset as i have sunk nearly 20 hours into this save, any help

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
All im getting is a mesage that says ?????????? I have all the files on the home page because if i dont then it says RGSS100J.dll could not be found and the gam.int says

[Game]
Library=RGSS102J.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Pokémon Infinite Fusion
RTP1=
RTP2=
RTP3=
Any ideas

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Definitely my favorite hack idea.

A battle frontier with rental fused pkmn would be so cool.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
How about custom cries for each fusion? We can mix the cries of the two pokemons.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me why i cannot use strength outside of battle in pokemon infinite fusion? I have the rainbow badge and after i beat erika she told me pokemon up to lvl 50 will obay, and that i can use strength outside of battle. However, everytime i try to it says a new badge is required..help

I also noticed on a video online where somone beat koga in fushia city, and his statement after you beat him is "you can now use strength outside of battle"...very similar to what erika says.
Is this a bug, or did the creator switch things up on us?
I just want to be able to use strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I have question about fusions if I am fusing pikachu and squirtle I tried to do it but it either water or electric if I am fusing two lured pokemon isn't the fusion spouse to get both of the two pokemon s types since I tried fusion of pikachu squirtle and it got either water or electric why it isn't dual typed ? I think you should do the fusions if both pokemon being fused are pure typed the fusion should get s typeing and not only one of the typeing depending who chosen first to head and first type and the second the body and the second type of the pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 8, 2017
With the inclusion of the Dark type in the game, I think you should re-add the Dark type to the Rattata line.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 8, 2017
This may have been mentioned before, but I get an error message when trying to trade with some of the Trainers in the road towards Mt. Moon. Specifically, in this case, the Zushrew. I tried to trade and it errored that the species didn't exist in pokemon.txt. I don't know where to find that file to fix it myself, or I would. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 68
  • Seen Dec 26, 2017
Hello, i'm having some issues with the save data. Frist of all i have played with earlier versions of the game, so i have storical save data xD. The problem is that i've tried opening my 2.0 save data from the 3.0 version, and it said that I was into a deleted location so it autimatically saved. Now the game says that i'm into a poke center, but when I try opening the save it says that the map Is corrupted and it crashes. Also if I try opening the game with the 2.0 version it crash, I dunno what to do more! I have 20 h of save, and I don't want to lose them! Isn't there a way to save my previous data? I don't want to restart everything!

Also sorry if there are some english errors, but it isn't my native language :P

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 6, 2019
Which gens will be in the game? And will all legendary pokemon be in the game?

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Which gens will be in the game? And will all legendary pokemon be in the game?

The next major update will have gen 1 and gen 2, along with all the cross-generation evolutions that evolve from gen 1 and gen 2 Pokemon (Rhyperior, electivire, porygon-z, etc.)
I might also add in 20 or so other random Pokemon from gen 3-5 to bring it to an even 300, but I haven't quite decided which ones yet.

Last edited:
Back