• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
At a first glance, this game might seem like a hybrid of "Pokémon Choice Quest" and "Would You Rather - Pokémon Style," but I'm sure everything will work out!

How to Play

• The person above you will give you a (Pokémon-related) scenario of their choice, and present you with four options that follow up with the scenario.
  • You must choose one of the four options based on your own judgment and/or personality, and explain why you chose that option.
  • After picking an option, you must give a new scenario followed up by four options for the next person to choose from.
  • From there, the game should rinse and repeat!
  • Please remember that all scenarios must be related to Pokémon one way or another, no matter how loose they are!
  • As always, be creative! The more creative you are, the more fun this game will be!
  • Try not to be gruesome, and most importantly, have fun!

Oh, and just a little tip: Bolding and/or italicizing your scenarios should make your post a lot easier to read, so I highly recommend doing that!

Confused? Never fear, because the examples are here!

Example:
Person 1
You are confronted by a wild Slugma, but you have no Poké Balls! What will you do?

(a) Try to hug it.
(b) Throw a rock at it.
(c) Eat some cake as it approaches you.
(d) Run away, but leave all of your belongings behind!

Person 2
Omg I'm definitely picking (a)! Come here, lil' Slugma! You're gonna be in for the time of your life... ;P

A new Pokémon game has been released, but you can't afford it! What will you do?

(a) Force a friend to buy it for you.
(b) Rob a store just to get your hands on it.
(c) Continuously watch gameplay footage on YouTube while stabbing a nearby plush like a maniac.
(d) Cry in a corner.

Person 3
Choice (a) is tempting, but I'm more likely to pick choice (c) and act all crazy since I can't play the darn game... =(

You wake up next to a hungry Snorlax who is staring right at you, and there is no escape! What will you do?

(a) Attack it head on.
(b) Try your luck by throwing your only Poké Ball.
(c) Feed it your backpack and hope it'll be happy.
(d) Play dead.

Person 4
I'm going with choice...

...and so on!

Are you ready, everyone? Great! Without further ado, I'll start us off!

It's your favorite Pokémon's birthday today, but you know it dislikes cake! What will you do?

(a) Buy a cake anyway and hope everything will work out.
(b) Try to make a cute ribbon by hand, though it might look a little cheap.
(c) Throw a pie in its face and scream "SURPRISE!"
(d) Use it in a battle against your rival.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
C) as the pie is as smushed as my soul. :D

You are diving underwater when you come across a Slugma! What do you do?

a) Do a Dory and just keep swimming.
b) Give it a hug.
c) "SLUGMA'S A FIRE TYPE OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD" and call for help.
d) Try and capture it.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
D) Oh, cute Slugma come to my PokeBall and become my Pokemon forever!

You are entered into a cave and you found that you have been surrounded by a group of Onix What will you do?

A) Play Dead.
B) Attempt to Run.
C) Use your Pokeballs and try to capture them all.
D) Start throwing hard stones on their head.

Meadow

Years
I'm not interested in catching an Onix haha, so I'll try to run away! That means (b) for me!

You see a wild Sandshrew, and it looks really hungry! What will you do?

(a) Feed it some ice cream. *hint hint, nudge nudge*
(b) Ignore it and walk away.
(c) Challenge it to a battle.
(d) Throw a Poké Ball at it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
D! As much as I hate betraying #TeamTrivia, I just can't say no to a cute little Sandshrew buddy </3

You come across a lonely Dunsparce crying alone on a rock...

A) Throw a rock at it, it obviously likes them!
B) Try feeding him a Thunderstone to evolve him into Stunfisk.
C) Name him Puppy and dress him up in dog clothes.
D) Train him to sing and enter him into the PokéVision Song Contest.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
A). I'd throw a rock at it and it suddenly became easier to catch.

You noticed that there's a new evil team in town who's terrorizing towns with the use of Pokemon Fusions. What do you do?

a) Call for Backup but the only available friends are Hilda and Rosa who are having a hangover after that pool party last night.

b) Take them all on and become their next prime enemy.

c) Run away and tell the next town that a bunch of crazy people are on their way.

d) Do nothing and just catch more pokemon. That town isn't anything anyway

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
I would definitely go with (c)! Telling the next town that a bunch of crazy people are on their way? Sounds like me, I think!

Now I know this was one of the examples, but I'm curious to see an actual answer for it:

A new Pokémon game has been released, but you can't afford it! What will you do?

(a) Force a friend to buy it for you.
(b) Rob a store just to get your hands on it.
(c) Continuously watch gameplay footage on YouTube while stabbing a nearby plush like a maniac.
(d) Cry in a corner.

As much as I hate betraying #TeamTrivia, I just can't say no to a cute little Sandshrew buddy </3
Hmm, then what would you do if it was a shiny Sandshrew? :D

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
A). Why Rob when i can actually let people buy the game for me? ;)

ITS THE BEACH TIME! So basically you were invited by the Unova gang of Nate, Hugh, N, Cheren. Bianca, Fennel, Nate, Rosa, Hilbert and last but not the least Hilda to train their water types while at the same time, its your basic day on the beach. After everyone changed to their respective swimwear, Rosa actually reveals that she has a rather large set of "knock offs" much to the dismay to the flattest of them all, Hilda. Hilda, now feeling insecure because of her flat size and Rosa hogging all the attention, refuses to change to her swimwear. What do you do?

A) Tell Hilda not to feel bad as large busts aren't everything.

B) Tell Hilda that her water types may not need that much training at all and you can spar with her Fighting and Dark types instead, or whatever types she needs to work better with.

C) Buy her a less revealing swimsuit

D) Encourage Hilda to tell Rosa that she's too showy of her stuffs. Lets keep it PG PLZ?

Last edited:

LucarioFan3

Needs A New Username lol
Years
A. Big Drifloons truly aren't everything.
... Now I wonder how Hilda would react to me saying that.

The Marowak Ghost shows up out of nowhere and wants you to eat lotsa spaghetti! What does the next user do?
A. Eat the spaghetti.
B. Make a ton of Hotel Mario references.
C. Run away.
D. Do the chicken dance.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
C. I'm on a diet so i can't eat that much spaghetti.

You travel into a new region and it has completely different pokemon. The choice of starters are the following: A Grass starter that grows into a Grass/Fight type soon, a Fire Starter that becomes Fire/Dark, and a Water type that becomes Water/Psychic on its final evolution stage. Who would you pick and why?

A) Grass starter.
B) Fire starter
C) Water starter

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Looking at the types, I'd probably pick B.

You are writing a story and let other people decide what actions to perform with the main character and everybody stopped caring about finding the first Pokémon back. No, why would this be me asking for advice on what to do with Choice Quest?

A) Accept your fate and start writing a non-Pokémon related story in PokéTrivia.
B) Make random dancing summon it back for some reason.
C) Give up on writing and try to find a new life.
D) Try to find out where everyone lives, visit their houses and kidnap their pets.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Dancing is always the answer when your life is in scrambles. ;]

You climb to the top of Mt. Silver and walk out to find Red. However, he seems to not have any pokemon so instead you...

A) FISTFIGHT
B) Cry a river because you climbed to the top for nothing.
C) Attempt to teach Red how to bungee jump.
D) Eat the snow because you're hungry, that's why.

Meadow

Years
Yo, I'm sooo fist-fighting him haha. Therefore, choice (a) has my vote!

You wake up next to a hungry Snorlax who is staring right at you, and there is no escape! What will you do?

(a) Attack it head on.
(b) Try your luck by throwing your only Poké Ball, despite knowing it will fail.
(c) Feed it your clothes and hope it'll be happy.
(d) Play dead.

This one is another example that I'm curious to see an answer for. ;)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
C) Feed it my clothes since i always bring an extra

You see a female child who's being attacked by a horde of vicious man eating Unaware Bidoofs. You only have your Lvl5 Starter pokemon. What would you do?

A) Fight them head on. My Starter needs to grow strong!
B) Run and Leave the child to die. I mean, its just a kid who's travelling in the woods without a pokemon.
C) Call for Help, there's some Ace Trainers around.
D) Provoke the other horde of Bidoofs and start a Bidoof gangwar in order to distract them from the child.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
D) of course, Bidoof are way too territorial to keep attacking her after that!

You come across Lt. Surge at the Power Plant during your work experience and he asks to trade his Raichu for one of your Pokémon - which do you give him?

A) "Take my Pikachu, the stupid thing won't let me evolve it anyway!"
B) "Take my Zapdos, it'd be better in your hands."
C) "Take my Poliwag, you need to try out some new types!"
D) "I don't want your silly Raichu!"

Meadow

Years
"I don't want your silly Raichu!" Especially when I have a cuter Pikachu. ;P Therefore, (d) for me! :D

You're stranded in the middle of a desert, and you're desperately hungry. You then find a Pecha Berry on the ground, but it looks more purple than usual. What will you do?

(a) Eat it. I mean, you're starving for Sandshrew's sake!
(b) It looks poisoned. Ignore it and walk away! (With the risk of starving to death later on)
(c) Feed a tiny part of it to your Pokémon to verify if it's safe.
(d) Try eating the sand to alleviate your hunger.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
(C) since i always keep poison types to test out strange and purple things.

You are travelling in the wild to train your pokemon but after a couple of hours, you accidentally stumble to a pair of high level ace trainers doing some sort of super secret special training somewhere in the woods but to your surprise, they were just having their NOT-dirty private time. Much to their dismay and disturbance of their privacy, they demand a challenge. What will you do?

A) Run!!!!!!!
B) Accept the challenge and battle them but if you lose, you have to follow their demands.
C) Give them all of your berries hoping that they let you live.
D) Give them whatever possessions you have other than berries and pots hoping that they let you live.

Meadow

Years
I can safely assure you that I'd be able to get away if I ran, haha. I'm going with (a)!

You are battling a wild Kyogre, and you only have one Poké Ball. You only have one Pokémon left, but it's in no shape to battle. The Kyogre is at full HP, and your life would be in danger if your Poké Ball fails. What will you do?

(a) I'm a lucky protagonist! Throw the Poké Ball!
(b) It's not worth it. Run away!
(c) My Pokémon can fight! We'll weaken that Kyogre!
(d) Beg Kyogre for mercy, and then play dead.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
(A) because if Chuggaconroy can do it, so can i!

You're browsing around an anime and gaming convention hoping to buy some cheap games and other goods to play on your older gaming machines such as good ol GBC and GBA and found this stuff of legends being sold by a semi-creepy but friendly hex maniac MILF

Spoiler:

What would you do, and they are being sold at a very userfriendly price of $6.66

A) $6.66? May i have fries with that?

B) Ask first if they are really legit pokemon games but Ms. shady saleslady will probably say they are Super ultra rare games that was not ever released outside the country.

C) $6.66? Maybe I'll just buy the doujins being sold by XinZhaoYun in the next counter. I mean they are PG13 anyway right?

Meadow

Years
Well, they're not too expensive, so I could always give them away. Plus, the fries are more important, right? :D Therefore, I'm going with choice (a)!

Your Venonat has been kidnapped by Team Rocket. You are infiltrating their hideout, but your life will be at stake if you go any further. What will you do?

(a) Leave the place. It's just a Venonat, and you never really trained it. More importantly, you can't risk getting killed here!
(b) Keep infiltrating the hideout! That Venonat is precious to you, even though you hardly ever interacted with it!
(c) Try to negotiate with Team Rocket, though who knows WHAT they might do to you...?
(d) Oh, look! A computer! ^^

Back