• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014

Someone already reuploaded it, check the previous pages.

Where is the link, but metapod need to reup it, until he release the new beta.

But now, i have a question about pokémon ash gray, when i played in Visualboy advance, emulator for PC, it didn't happen to me. But now i'm playing in gameboid, it's an emulator for android, and, it's so mutch funny because, when is morning on real life, is morning in game to, and when is night in real life is night in game to, could you tell me with it will afect the game events?

Sorry bad english i'm Brazilian.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
Where is the link, but metapod need to reup it, until he release the new beta.

But now, i have a question about pokémon ash gray, when i played in Visualboy advance, emulator for PC, it didn't happen to me. But now i'm playing in gameboid, it's an emulator for android, and, it's so mutch funny because, when is morning on real life, is morning in game to, and when is night in real life is night in game to, could you tell me with it will afect the game events?

Sorry bad english i'm Brazilian.

That's because in Visualboy Advance you have the Real Clock option disabled (Options-->Emulator-->Real time clock)

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
That's because in Visualboy Advance you have the Real Clock option disabled (Options-->Emulator-->Real time clock)

--' I Know, but my question is, with the fact of i playing during the night, or during the day, because it will change the game, this are going to affect the game play, mainly the events?!

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
--' I Know, but my question is, with the fact of i playing during the night, or during the day, because it will change the game, this are going to affect the game play, mainly the events?!

I don't think so.

for example, as far as I remember, the Venusaur event occurs at night in the anime, but you can see videos in youtube where players do it during daytime.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
I don't think so.

for example, as far as I remember, the Venusaur event occurs at night in the anime, but you can see videos in youtube where players do it during daytime.

I will keep playing, if something goes wrong i tell you.

Thanks bro.

Last edited:
Years
I do believe still that Meta is working on this hack. Man you just cannot give up on an awesome projects like this one. I feel a tiny light inside my heart saying it..Meta came back and posted about it previously. Its just that he is finding a very little for it as do all other great hacks so please be patient people and spend your time on other hacks

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Just something to add, I want to have a level 100 Pikachu by the end of the Orange Islands, so I've been going through the game, battling any trainers I missed. Turns out there's a lot -__-

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
lol... Anyway, I uber-trained Pikachu coz he's Ash's favourite, only to realize that by the second gym I was stuffed, coz Pikachu didn't wanna battle Misty. So then I uber-trained Butterfree, only to remember that Butterfree leaves. I uber-trained Charmander, but gave up when he evolved -_-

Years
lol... Anyway, I uber-trained Pikachu coz he's Ash's favourite, only to realize that by the second gym I was stuffed, coz Pikachu didn't wanna battle Misty. So then I uber-trained Butterfree, only to remember that Butterfree leaves. I uber-trained Charmander, but gave up when he evolved -_-
Lolz so you had a pretty hard time uber-training those pokes which cause frustrations. I myself trained Charmander into Charizard and relied onto it in many battles

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
I have a problem saving. It always says, "Save error. Please exchange the backup memory." I need help.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Im new, so please help. im trying to download Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 and the file doesnt seem to be there anymore somebody help cause i would love to play this game!

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
is ti so difficult to google Pokemon Ashgray for an alternative download link?

Back