• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What roles do you want to see more of?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Have a favorite role (like treestump) that you really wish one of our wonderful GMs would add into their game? Any interesting multi-role interactions that you just love to see?

Tell us about it :)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I want to see Bombs more over Grannies personally. Also really like the Bride role. Mechanic would be nice in games with a fabricator too.

Years
Treestump <3

Honestly though, more than roles in particular, I'd just like to see more variety. It's coming back a little but it seems like almost every game is a spy/agent setup of some sort.

Bidoof FTW

Years
If there was some twisted and tricky way to impliment this I'd love to see Disguisers in a forum game, lol

figuring out how to successfully make Guiser Perfected in PC should be the dream of every GM.

Bidoof FTW

Years
Honestly want to see all the special Christmas roles in a game one day. Mistletoe, Penguin, Santa, Snowman, etc. Also clockmaker sounds interesting but complicated boo.

ooo I've wanted to do this for the longest time, maybe a game in June: "An Aussie Christmas"?

Last edited:
Back