• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after 2 years~

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I started on Septemeber of 2010, but left for two years, due to school and such. Now I'm in University with a whole load of free time, I decided it's best to come back to PC!

So Hai~

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Urugamosu, welcome back to PC after such a long time. I'm MidnightShine, a new one only joined early this year~

Nice too see an old member back here, it's always a pleasure~ Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat, 'k~?

Relive those old times~!

~Mid~

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Hello Urugamosu, welcome back to PC after such a long time. I'm MidnightShine, a new one only joined early this year~

Nice too see an old member back here, it's always a pleasure~ Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat, 'k~?

Relive those old times~!

~Mid~

Thank you~ I might need a few friends, so I most likely would want to chat, thank you for welcoming me back! ^_^

Years
I started on Septemeber of 2010, but left for two years, due to school and such. Now I'm in University with a whole load of free time, I decided it's best to come back to PC!

So Hai~

Hi Urugamosu, welcome back!

Wonder if you can remember me though... I'm that same Hikari10 you may have seen all that time ago (from back when I joined in March 2011) but yeah, I have blue italicized name now. That meant I got supporter'd while you were away.

I know school can be frustrating since it sometimes causes us to disappear but it's nice you decided to come back. PC has changed a bit in 2 years, such as new staff being appointed and some sections getting name changes.

But hey, feel free to make some new friends along the way.

- Hikari10

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi Urugamosu, or should I say Volcarona! :P Welcome back to PC! I'm synerjee and it's really great to have you back with us. It's understandable that you've been away - we all have our own busy lives outside of PC and that's great! :)

I'm sure you must already be pretty familiar with this place since you're already a member here and have made quite a few posts, so all the best finding your place here once again! It won't be hard at all - the people are are very friendly and welcoming. :)

Well, enjoy the rest of your stay here and be sure to make some new friends! I'm one of the newer members so I doubt you've seen me around before, but we could definitely be friends if you want. :) I'm always up for a chat, so feel free to leave a VM at my profile. Hope to see you around sometime!

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Hi Urugamosu, welcome back!

Wonder if you can remember me though... I'm that same Hikari10 you may have seen all that time ago (from back when I joined in March 2011) but yeah, I have blue italicized name now. That meant I got supporter'd while you were away.

I know school can be frustrating since it sometimes causes us to disappear but it's nice you decided to come back. PC has changed a bit in 2 years, such as new staff being appointed and some sections getting name changes.

But hey, feel free to make some new friends along the way.

- Hikari10

Ah yes, I do remember you when you were very new to PC~ Congrats on the italicized name, I might be too late to say that, but you know! xD; and thank you!

Hi Urugamosu, or should I say Volcarona! :P Welcome back to PC! I'm synerjee and it's really great to have you back with us. It's understandable that you've been away - we all have our own busy lives outside of PC and that's great! :)

I'm sure you must already be pretty familiar with this place since you're already a member here and have made quite a few posts, so all the best finding your place here once again! It won't be hard at all - the people are are very friendly and welcoming. :)

Well, enjoy the rest of your stay here and be sure to make some new friends! I'm one of the newer members so I doubt you've seen me around before, but we could definitely be friends if you want. :) I'm always up for a chat, so feel free to leave a VM at my profile. Hope to see you around sometime!

Why thank you, synerjee! It actually was a bit nostalgic finding my way around the forums. :)
Of course we can be friends! :D Hope to see you too~

Last edited:

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Welcome back to PC. I have absolutely no idea who you are, being I only joined a few days a go, but it's good to have you back in the community! :3

Years
Hey there, Urugamosu, and a big welcome back to PC! I love your forumset. <3

I'm very glad to see you back, though! The more the merrier, always great seeing older members pop back in. What are you studying in university? I'm in my fourth year myself and am itching to graduate. School just gets really tiring after being there for so long, haha. D:

Buut anyway, a few things've changed since you were gone, but it isn't anything too major! You unfortunately missed out on our 10th anniversary events last month, but maybe you'll be around to participate in the holiday events coming up in December? :D That would be wonderful.

So yeah, have fun and I'll see you around! I'm also always open to chat so feel free to drop off a message. ^^

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Hey there, Urugamosu, and a big welcome back to PC! I love your forumset. <3

I'm very glad to see you back, though! The more the merrier, always great seeing older members pop back in. What are you studying in university? I'm in my fourth year myself and am itching to graduate. School just gets really tiring after being there for so long, haha. D:

Buut anyway, a few things've changed since you were gone, but it isn't anything too major! You unfortunately missed out on our 10th anniversary events last month, but maybe you'll be around to participate in the holiday events coming up in December? :D That would be wonderful.

So yeah, have fun and I'll see you around! I'm also always open to chat so feel free to drop off a message. ^^

Why, Thank you very much! I'm studying Graphic Design And Game Programming right now, with a bit of Japanese to top it off~ Ooh, almost time for you to see to big world! I definitely agree with that. xD

Ah, I've noticed, looks better! And I wish I was there! D: I'll definitely be there for the holiday events! :D

Years
Hey, welcome back. You'll probably find that quite a lot has changed over the two years you've been away which you'll ideally enjoy re-exploring things again. PC is still as diverse as it used to be so do enjoy your return and if you want any help getting back into the swing of things, I'm just a VM away.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Hey, welcome back. You'll probably find that quite a lot has changed over the two years you've been away which you'll ideally enjoy re-exploring things again. PC is still as diverse as it used to be so do enjoy your return and if you want any help getting back into the swing of things, I'm just a VM away.

Why thank you~ I love the new changes, makes the returning all worthwhile. And I might one day. :)

Back