• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Bowl (by Sydian)

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Challenge Bowl

Credits to Sydian
Welcome to the Challenge Bowl! In this challenge, each of your gym/elite 4 battles are your matches. Each Pokemon however, must represent a different role in your team.
The roles are the following:

#1 Star Player: This is a Pokemon that represents your favorite sport. It must have at least 3 physical moves.

#2 Cheerleader: This Pokemon has to have a base speed of at least 90, and must know at least 2 non damaging moves, and one sound move.

#3 Mascot: This Pokemon is basically your favorite team's mascot. If your favorite team's mascot isn't an animal, then the Pokemon should represent your mascot. (e.g. If your team's mascot is a Pirate, you should pick a Pokemon that is pirate like, like chatot because it is a parrot.

#4 Band: This Pokemon must have at least 2 sound moves or marching moves.
List of sound moves/marching moves.

Spoiler:

#5 Fan: This Pokemon represents you. You can also pick a pokemon that represents your sport.

#6 Sponsor: This is your Pokemon sponsor, it could be anything you want, but I would prefer it to be unique, and support your team. This Pokemon should make your team stand out of the rest of the crowd.

Rules:

1. You can only use a maximum of 3 items per gym leader/elite 4 battles.
  2. You cannot save before battles, if you lose, it counts as a loss, even if you go back and beat them a second time. (e.g. If you win to Brock and Misty, then lose to Volkner, and you battle him a second time and win, your score will still be 2wins:1loss
  3. You can not use x items, they are considered steroids, but however you could use vitamins; they are encouraged. Rare candies are also allowed.
  4. HM slaves are allowed.
  5. Challenge ends when there are no more gym or elite 4 battles.
  6. Hacking/trading Pokemon is allowed, but only if you can't obtain the Pokemon in game.
Username:
Game:
Team:

So mine would be:
Spoiler:

Challengers:

Pokemon White:
Spoiler:

Pokemon Black:
Spoiler:

Pokemon Soulsilver:
Spoiler:

Champions:

Pokemon Ruby:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm gonna sign up to continue where I left off, haha. I'll probably go really slow though, as my team was...not very...good...yeaaah. Not really encouraged to play much, but I like having lots of challenges under my belt.

Coach: Bear
Game: White
Season: 6-0
Team: Conkeldurr (Player), Lilligant (Cheerleader), Donphan (Mascot), Smeargle (Fan), Altaria (Band), and Victini (Sponsor)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Alright! Back in the game! Here's my old sign up:
Game: Black Version
Team: New Orleans Saints

Star Player: Emboar, obviously American Football. Wanted to do Golf, but I couldn't find any Unova Pokemon that represent it.
Cheerleader: Zoroark
Mascot: Stoutland, as the New Orleans Saints mascot, Gumbo the dog. Go Saints!
Band: Cinccini, sing and echoed voice.
Fans: Garbodor, 'cause fans are always makin' a mess.
Sponsor: Gamestp Suicune, gonna get me a Zoroark.
Current standings are 1-2.

Spoiler:

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
I am going to change my game because I just got white 2 ^.^

Username:
Munchhack/Ivan
Game: Pokemon White 2
Team: Guadalajara (Chivas)

StarPlayer: Lucario(Has Speed Like A Striker)
Strength, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Aura Sphere

CheerLeader: Galvantula
Bug Buzz, Agility, Thunder Wave, Discharge

Mascot: Ampharos(The closest Pokemon to a Goat)
Thunder, Power Gem, Signal Beam, Hyper Beam

Band: Yanmega
U-turn, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Shadow Ball

Fan: Archeops(It can be goalie by flying to the ball)
Fly, Cut, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide

Sponsor: Samurott
Surf, Waterfall, Megahorn, Revenge

Update #1
Spoiler:

File:Basic_Badge.png

Update #2
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think I'm going to drop, I'm afraid. I no longer have the desire to do this challenge, and I'm more eager to try something else. I wish everyone else good luck though! :)

Back