• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Nightmare Beta 3 (*UPDATE v0.04*)

NilesMoonFalcon

Pokemon Trainer: Niles
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Uhm... I'm kind of stuck and since there's no walk-through I don't know what else I can do since I can't really go back.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020
Uhm... I'm kind of stuck and since there's no walk-through I don't know what else I can do since I can't really go back.

Spoiler:

I decided to look around after seeing this post and I can confirm you don't need to fight brock before this place :)

there is a hint somewhere in the "extinction world" it can be found here and i can firmly say it works

hope this helps you out

wsdxIrN.png

NilesMoonFalcon

Pokemon Trainer: Niles
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I decided to look around after seeing this post and I can confirm you don't need to fight brock before this place :)

there is a hint somewhere in the "extinction world" it can be found here and i can firmly say it works

hope this helps you out

wsdxIrN.png

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020

i'm thinking about starting up a playthrough of this game

currently having a absolute "nightmare" uploading a video onto pokecommunity e.e so just in case video doesn't work a direct link to my channel can be found. Please note I've only recently started youtube (3 months ago with a break quite recently)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybjPkVJrldFVxqJ2j3_I8A?view_as=subscriber

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
I lost against Misty and I can't battle her again because the Goldeen didn't reset. Is there any way to fix this?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
I'm having the same problem as well, idk what to do with the status in the museum either

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
idk i like player pokemon nightmare , but idk still passwords extinction world i tire enough help me please

Back