• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ( ?° ?? ?°)

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
My name is Kate, but I am known as Ravermonki and Ruffimutt around the internet. I am a 19-year-old college student who is going for her associates of arts. In my spare time, I like to review things (Ruffireviews.com), draw, write poetry, collect Nintendo items, and more!

I had an account here a couple years ago, but I never used it much, I only used it to download people's romhacks and such.

I have a Pokefarm account at https://pokefarm.com/user/paradoxfox if anyone plays it!

Heyyy there Kate. Did you forgot your old account password? If not, you should log in to your old account because you can't create multiple account here. If you do forget, if I'm not wrong, the admin can help you retrieve your account. One more thing, you can't advertise on your post but you can put it in your signature.

Anyway, welcome to the forum ^^ We have some common interest I see. I also like drawing and poetry, it soothe my feeling <3

Enjoy your stay.

Years
Welcome to PC Kate! Unfortunately yeah, multiple accounts are no longer allowed. Feel free to at least private message me your old username and I can delete it, that way you should be all right to continue on with this one.

And yay artists. =o I'll check out your work and leave a comment, as an artist myself I love when people showcase their works. Please do let us know if you need help and see you around!

Back