• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The image is alright. Organization is alright as well. Nothing stands out, tho. So,

6.5//10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not a fan of the banner. The text in it is pretty bad too, imo. And it is too big. A little text and maybe some CSS might work in its favour, I guess.

3//10

Utzipher

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
9/10

Only complaint is it's all very bunched together. Really like the image, though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
7/10

I love the colors, but the image of Milotic doesn't appeal to me. And that thing in the corner is a bit too much in my opinion.

Utzipher

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
7/10

I love the colors, but the image of Milotic doesn't appeal to me. And that thing in the corner is a bit too much in my opinion.

That thing in the corner is a pearl to match the color scheme going on, and I fail to see how it's a bit "too much", but whatever.

8.5/10 - Nice banner and quality, text kind of bland, but pretty cool.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Really cool art in the banner. The piece in the corner is neat too. I like how the banner's text is slanted a bit. The friend code isn't in the most readable font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back