• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Uh.... See everyone fighting on Titan's Tower, as well as a giant demon ripping it apart, beam by beam, and the sea and everything else turning to ice and decide to check it out? Might be a bit obvious.... Or, you could just ignore it, and be on your way.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Just hope Chaos doesn't get hold of her. Like, ever. Period. He is seriously pissed right now, so not a good think. I don't know if Eclipse will live through this one.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I realise this. Of course, there really wasn't anything else to post... Saphira was kinda stuck there. If you can't resolve your problems, flee them!!

Though, I don't normally do that.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
*creepy mechanical voice* We are the Borg. Your technological and biological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I hate to interrupt you, Mr. Dyslexic Borg, sir, but... I have squeezed Cassie in. Sorry I wasn't able to do it sooner. n_n

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back