Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Old March 18th, 2018 (1:12 PM).

What's a story you've always wanted to write, and just haven't gotten to yet? Is the idea not fully formed, is it the subject matter your working on? Why aren't you writing it right now?
Old March 18th, 2018 (4:51 PM).
Say it with me (Vray-gun)

Original works, but namely one that delves into many a character in their own world stories all playing a bigger part in one showdown between 3 groups.

Another one is more or less a traveling in a dystopia, ruined medevial fantasy world (mindset like dark souls but different lore and stuff) dealing with three peeps trying to find hope and purpose as they merely exist.

“I’ve been to places I wouldn’t have visited before. I get to see different things, which is important. It gives me new experiences to draw from.” ~Hidetaka Miyazaki [creator of Bloodborne]
    Old March 21st, 2018 (9:32 PM). Edited March 21st, 2018 by Bay.
    Darkinium Z

Nature: Sassy
    There's one Pokemon idea I have where a couple characters from X/Y go to the Pokemon World Tournament in Unova, and they end up being dragged in an attempted assassination attempt. Two big problems being faced are how one character is able to get away from police, and why an assassination attempt on them. Foul Play then happened and I didn't get a chance to flesh the story out further lol.

I then thought about an original story that's like Faust meets the 1940s. One reason I haven't gotten to flesh out the story is I feel this would fit more as a webcomic due to its supernatural elements. Another reason is there's this show called Lucifer that seems like it'll have similar themes to my story and I haven't gotten the chance to binge watch the show to properly assess it.

"Meowth are all right. They don't care who you are or anything."
    Foul Play [Chapter Four up!]

Quick Reply