• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: New posts on thread don't show up

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
Hey, I don't know if this is a common or known issue.
Haven't seen any other threads about it.

But the Forum Thread for one of my games seems to be bugged.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=409367

The thread gets cut off after the 75th post.
Any post after that doesn't show up on default (25 posts per page) settings.
Page 4 just doesn't exist.

But if I change my settings to 50 or 100 posts per page or the printable version, then the missing posts show.

The issue is that most users likely use the default settings, which means that I cannot communicate with them anymore on the thread.

Can something be done about this?
~TJ-

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Thanks for reporting :) this was an issue caused by our database transfer a few years back. Some threads from 2018 or earlier have a broken page count, which can lead to these nonexistant pages being listed. We got most of them fixed at the time, but there are probably a few broken ones still hiding somewhere. If you (or anyone) encounters this again, just tack &forcerebuild=1 onto the end of the thread URL and it will automagically sort itself out.

In your case though, I've fixed it for you.

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
Thank you so much. :)
The problem has been fixed.

I'll keep that in mind if I come across other pages with that issue.
~TJ-

Back