• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Heart Red - Red/Blue Remake for Nintendo DS

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Love the game dude! Just something i came upon in the game when i get the bike voucher and going back to cerulean and when i enter the pathway to cerulean from vermillion I get stuck in a Black void, and another thing double battles seem to crash the game.
Other than that it works perfectly

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
Whoa! An update after a long dormancy! Keep on!

Graphical glitch: In the intro, Red's and Leaf's hands are odd in shape (as they are actually Ethan's and Lyra's hands). Also, they appear to be missing wristbands.

Some suggestions:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 6, 2022
On 3ds is unplayable, there are many black screens and crashes (I'm using TWlight Menu ++) Can you do something?
Like a little patch to fix this

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 6, 2022
Hey, another thing, can you change the trainer card too? because there is still Gold

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I'm thinking about replaying this.
can't continue my last save considering that the computer I used died long ago and was thrown away by my mom also long ago, so I won't have Noctowl, Sadly.
still hyped to play this once more, as the game is already halfway through Kanto, but I'm kinda more hyped to the added pokemon version.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
the download's kinda dead, it said the site is down due to copyright infringement, and "please get your music through legal sources" or something.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Found and added versions 0.1.0.0 and 0.3.1.0 to the collection, also I included a changelog for each version of the hack! Link of the collection is below, remember that you will need xDeltaUI or xDeltaGUI and the original dump of Pokemon - HeartGold Version in order for the patches to be applied and work the way they are supposed to.

Required Dump: (Proper)
File: Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: C180A0E9
MD4: 31294C88AB5CB87360993591A1E9F74D
MD5: 258CEA3A62AC0D6EB04B5A0FD764D788
SHA-1: 4FCDED0E2713DC03929845DE631D0932EA2B5A37

Pokemon - HeartRed Version Collection:
https://mega.nz/#F!cUhVhSTJ!qfaNXFeNtUeiWSoofDRfLA

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 15, 2019
I'm only 15 minutes in and all i can say is that i am speechless at your work
The introduction...the graphics...the authenticity. It just feels like an official DS Remake, i have no words to describe the amount of effort you've put into this. Really looking forward to the completion of this project, i am absolutely amazed

Back