• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Burn

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
So far the only drawback (for me) of this hack is that you can't trade, between myself or with other hacks with my emulator.
Otherwise it's a good hack.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
So far the only drawback (for me) of this hack is that you can't trade, between myself or with other hacks with my emulator.
Otherwise it's a good hack.

I will take care of the 'trade' problem on future beta

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 2, 2021
Route 1 problem, if you faint on that route you get sent to Blane's gym with no way out. Hope this gets fixed!

Delta231

A noob
Years

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
You might wanna change up some dialogue. Since TMs are reusable you will need to remove text that says they are disposable after use. Same goes for the move tutors as well. Also some text didnt get decapitalized, when I got the running shoes the tet reads "Obtained the RunnING SHOES".

Another thing, the quest in diglett tunnel needs fiing, why is the rocket grunt who stole leaf's pokedoll have four level 35-50 pokemon when you'll end up having only level 26 pokemon at the most at this point?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Where can I find charizardite x and y in the game

Charizardite X: Defeat Rocket grunts at Mt.Bijoy. Then talk to them again. One of them will give you Charizardite X

Charizardite Y: Talk to Cynthia in Fuchsia City. Then you will be warped in a cave. In that cave, defeat Zekrom (or Reshiram), then talk to Draco. Draco will fly you to another place. In that place, you will find Max (the guy who has Mew). Talk to him and you will get Charizardite Y

However, you can't mega evolve unless you beat every rocket's inside Sliph sco.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 4, 2022
If you really try, you can beat shona. I had charmeleon (dragon rage was needed) butterfree, dugtrio (holding the hard stone from Rabi) and the rest of my team was to sack off. My attackers were level 32, 24, and 31 respectively. It is not impossible. You can do it too.
(you'll need like 20 super potions and 3 revives, but still possible.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Dropping by because I am Genuinely curious if this hack is still being continued. It looks really promising tbh!

Well..most of hoenn is finished. We have also added some new features.. If you are interested to see our game's progress, you can follow our Facebook page(link's on the OP)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 15, 2018
Is it just me or the front and back of the player's sprite is taller than the left and right sprite? Its kind of annoying (are you going to fix this?). But great hack! Looking forward for more updates

YoY-X

bootycable
Years
64wm6ezl6uv7ap1zg.jpg

5i4ib92nhzjd3r8zg.jpg

rl39d5gbxyxkm1nzg.jpg

iaf8cd4tz3usrc5zg.jpg

4i61l85msbyox45zg.jpg

ekl9m1omhk1kqtazg.jpg

b925ue4lk7wfdtozg.jpg

1kb2iwtbhim2cg1zg.jpg

b3y2r3j5i3a052yzg.jpg