• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem Solving: Pokémon Style!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Just let Jigglypuff scold that lazy Snorlax with its terrifying Wake-Up Slap! It does this all the time to anyone who falls asleep while it's singing... =p

Nooooo, I lost my pet Fletchling! D:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
They're pretty common. A new one will immediately appear to catch.

You split your pants before you have to leave in the morning.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
No problem, I'm sure Leavanny can sew that right up, good as new!

My flowerbed was ruined in a Pok?mon battle! D:

Years
Clover come look in your garden! A Roselia has grown there. Its making everything beautiful again with its leaf storm. Rejoice! Its even holding a miracle seed for your next harvest :)

Help! I am being chased by a Snubull!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Snubbul, I thought I told you not to Play Rough with people! Now use Charm and make it up to that poor lady!
Spoiler:

Someone send help, there's a hold-up at the bank!

Meadow

Years
Forget the bank! Porygon-Z can help you manage all of your money online. :D

I wanna steal a cookie from Team Skull's hideout, but I'm too afraid to go... =/

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Thankfully I have a Sneasel with Dig that can help!

Okay, the Sneasel made it into the hideout, but someone covered the hole so now he is stuck inside! Someone help?

Hyzenthlay

Years
I'll send in my trusty Zorua to disguise itself as a grunt and sneak your Sneasel out!

Uh-oh, I need a plan B! It turns out Zorua hasn't quite mastered the power of illusion?its tail is still visible, and it's been caught! Somebody save them both!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Thankfully I have a Sneasel with Dig that can help!

Okay, the Sneasel made it into the hideout, but someone covered the hole so now he is stuck inside! Someone help?
I'll send in my trusty Zorua to disguise itself as a grunt and sneak your Sneasel out!

Uh-oh, I need a plan B! It turns out Zorua hasn't quite mastered the power of illusion—its tail is still visible, and it's been caught! Somebody save them both!

Oof, I feel bad now. ;__; All of this happened just because I wanted to steal a cookie. D:
What should we do...? Wait, I know! Darkrai could give the guards a nasty nightmare about their boss punishing them if they don't release Sneasel and Zorua! Case closed. :')

New problem: There's an alien invasion in Castelia City! Are there any Pokémon that can stop this madness?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I'll have my Beheeyem disguise as a real alien to go and reason with them!

Oh wait no, they saw throught the disguise and kidnapped it, someone help!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Rayquaza can fly you to the space station and while it's at it, it can blast a new entrance in the wall for you too. ^^

Hmm... I do need to breathe though. Anybody know a Pokémon that can help?

Meadow

Years
There's an old saying in PokéTrivia: "When in doubt, hug a Slugma." ;)

Oh, no! An asteroid just exploded, and now there are space rocks flying around everywhere at full force! D:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Behold the mystical might of Magikarp's Splash!

magikarp.gif

...But nothing happened! Okay, so now Magikarp's floating around in space in the middle of a meteor shower. Any ideas?

Hyzenthlay

Years
Cheer up! My good friend Jigglypuff will have you singing like Altaria in no time! :)

I wonder if there's a Pok?mon out there who could teach me some marvellous recipes?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Slurpuff arrives at your home and saves you the trouble of cooking, by offering it's own self as food.

There's a series of home break-ins in the neighborhood, the person needs to be found.

Meadow

Years
Detective Gumshoos is always watching, whether we realize it or not. Just leave it to him and the criminal will most certainly be caught! ...Eventually, at least! :D

Oh, no! There's a tsunami coming our way! What should we do? It's gonna crash down at any minute!

Back