• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How well do you think you know the user above you?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
What? Now you're just making things up to prolong your turn. >:o

You crushed on Nova Terra at some point in time.

TY

no im not making things up, my favorite C&C tank is the Prism Tank >:/

now that i cant deny LOL

Hyzenthlay

Years
Pffft still making things up. :b

Okay cool, but since it's easy guessing things about me, try something creative. :b

Hyzenthlay

Years
Then nope, if I had to pick a favourite, it would be either pink or purple. I adore any colour in metallic, though?especially red!

Last edited:
Years
How did you know that?
Wait of course you would, my typos everywhere XD it must be obvious that I can't see. Wait a sec...I think I mentioned this in a post you liked. Sneaky!

Let's see, something I don't know for a fact...just suspect. I think you are an American as oppose to being Aussie, UK or another Anglophone country. *bangs on my crystal ball* Things are looking cloudy...I can't tell.

Hyzenthlay

Years
You're a passionate individual, that's what I'll guess about you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
How did you know that?
Wait of course you would, my typos everywhere XD it must be obvious that I can't see. Wait a sec...I think I mentioned this in a post you liked. Sneaky!

Let's see, something I don't know for a fact...just suspect. I think you are an American as oppose to being Aussie, UK or another Anglophone country. *bangs on my crystal ball* Things are looking cloudy...I can't tell.

Haha, I pick up on a lot of facts on people from small clues.
Hey, I still make typos too and I don't have glasses. It's more your fingers' fault than anything. :P

You're both right. Milotic, I am from the States, and Clover, I am passionate, but Milotic posted first, so it's back to her.

Hyzenthlay

Years
Milotic, you seem like a refined person with a general knowledge of many subjects. Would you say that's true?

Back