• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate my Soul silver team is it good bad ?

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
rate my Soul silver team is it good bad stuff like that also it would be helpful if you made suggestions !
red gyrados lv 41 moves bite hydro pump surf hyper beam.
luiga lv 51 moves punishment fly dragon rush weather ball
feraligater lv 51 moves water fall hydro cannon slash
feraligater lv 40 moves surf waterfall hydro canon rock smash
amphoros lv 45 strength discharge thunder-shock signal beam
dragonair lv 45! moves dragon rush dragon rage thunder wave and twister
lartvatir lv 1 ancient power tackle
bagon lv 1 tackle ****n rush
this is after misty
Also what would be a good red beating team?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You didn't give us movesets so no one is going to be able to rate anything.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
rate my Soul silver team is it good bad stuff like that also it would be helpful if you made suggestions !
red gyrados lv 41 moves bite hydro pump surf hyper beam.
luiga lv 51 moves punishment fly dragon rush weather ball
feraligater lv 51 moves water fall hydro cannon slash
feraligater lv 40 moves surf waterfall hydro canon rock smash
amphoros lv 45 strength discharge thunder-shock signal beam
dragonair lv 45! moves dragon rush dragon rage thunder wave and twister
this is after misty
Also what would be a good red beating team?

Having more than one attack of a same type on a Pokemon isn't really... necessary usually.

Gyarados has terrible special attack, so go for waterfall, earthquake and stone edge, with dragon dance when you get to the level to learn it. Hyper Beam sucks anyway because it isn't that strong in comparison to other attacks and leaving yourself open for a turn isn't fun.

Lugia is kinda... all over the place, sadly. If you wanna keep Fly, you should change around the others, to have Calm Mind to set up, ice beam for coverage over other Pokemon aand roost to restore HP.

You don't need two Feraligatr. :( Try to go for Swords Dance/Waterfall/Aqua Jet and Ice Punch, so you can have priority to attack faster opponents, SD to boost your physical attacks and Ice Punch to hit what you otherwise can't hit.

On Ampharos, you only really need thunderbolt out of those (thunderbolt over thundershock that is), but there's not much you can really do with it right now so I'd leave it as is.

On Dragonair, go for Dragon Dance and Outrage over two attacks because you especially don't need... three dragon attacks. Also Aqua Tail or Waterfall for the things that Outrage resists and to hit ground/rock types harderrr.

You're kinda very weak to electric/ice, so I'd try to fix that by possibly getting a steel/ground type, which may help.

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years

Having more than one attack of a same type on a Pokemon isn't really... necessary usually.

Gyarados has terrible special attack, so go for waterfall, earthquake and stone edge, with dragon dance when you get to the level to learn it. Hyper Beam sucks anyway because it isn't that strong in comparison to other attacks and leaving yourself open for a turn isn't fun.

Lugia is kinda... all over the place, sadly. If you wanna keep Fly, you should change around the others, to have Calm Mind to set up, ice beam for coverage over other Pokemon aand roost to restore HP.

You don't need two Feraligatr. :( Try to go for Swords Dance/Waterfall/Aqua Jet and Ice Punch, so you can have priority to attack faster opponents, SD to boost your physical attacks and Ice Punch to hit what you otherwise can't hit.

On Ampharos, you only really need thunderbolt out of those (thunderbolt over thundershock that is), but there's not much you can really do with it right now so I'd leave it as is.

On Dragonair, go for Dragon Dance and Outrage over two attacks because you especially don't need... three dragon attacks. Also Aqua Tail or Waterfall for the things that Outrage resists and to hit ground/rock types harderrr.

You're kinda very weak to electric/ice, so I'd try to fix that by possibly getting a steel/ground type, which may help.
Thanks you helped a lot! now amphors knows thunderbolt

Last edited:
Back