• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
a0ea1u.jpg

found a shiny pidgetto while playing today!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Toxic + Protect every other turn is a genius strategy.

Never thought about level, I guess that's the same reason Roar doesn't work on Pokémon over the user's level. Right now, I'm trying to get a good Pokémon in place to face such Roars from Entei and Raikou on SoulSilver. Once Roar is nullified, I pray I don't get OHKOed!

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2021
WinRAR won't let me get the IPS file from the archive. Here is the error message I got:

! Cannot open C:\Users\**Name Censored**~1.**Name Censored**\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.642\PKMN RD-LoG Final (LIPS) ver 15.rar
The system cannot find the path specified.
! C:\Users\**Name Censored**~1.**Name Censored**\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.642\PKMN RD-LoG Final (LIPS) ver 15.rar: No files to extract

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
WinRAR won't let me get the IPS file from the archive. Here is the error message I got:

! Cannot open C:\Users\**Name Censored**~1.**Name Censored**\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.642\PKMN RD-LoG Final (LIPS) ver 15.rar
! C:\Users\**Name Censored**~1.**Name Censored**\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.642\PKMN RD-LoG Final (LIPS) ver 15.rar: No files to extract

Looks like you've got it in the temporary folder, try saving it to a location such as My Documents, 'cause in those areas... you might not have administrator privileges on your user account on your computer to open files in that location. That's the only thing I can think of that would prevent something like that.

So try saving it to My Documents and try opening and extracting the .rar file from there.

Years

If it still doesn't works then try other File extractor

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

You must have done something with the rar you downloaded...
This signifies that the contents of rar had been moved for some reason...

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years

The problem is your Rar file. Re-download the rar file and try again.

ExplosionEmperor

The Master of Explosives
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
I like how you use the lost woods theme from zelda

When i get to the part with the mineral cave in dusk path, are there supposed to be 2 boulders in the 2nd room of the cave.

Nvm I forgot i had hm strength. omg way too many masters in the league

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I just got a thought.. Are there only Master 17 to beat in the league or there are Elite fours as well. The reason i askes such a dumb question because I never got the chance to complete the game sadly:(

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Through this pics and the prologue i saw that theres a female protagonist but is there on option for male? O.o

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
I've literally made an account just for the purpose of asking this:

I've just defeated gabrieleon & the evil twin thingy event in that mountain, I talked to the shaman after the battle and she activated the quest. I go to the old guy you're supposed to talk to but all he talks about is his grandson, so he doesn't give me the ruby destiny.

What do I do?

Is this unfixable or what??

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I just got a thought.. Are there only Master 17 to beat in the league or there are Elite fours as well. The reason i askes such a dumb question because I never got the chance to complete the game sadly:(

The Master 17 IS the Elite Four. Just with 17 instead of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back