• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Sorry Its been so loooong! Still no Absol. It Looks so dang cute! Plus I need an Absol On me 'dex Anyway. (It's all about the Dex!)

So anyone got some new shineys?

Years
Hey! Can i join your club please? I have three shinys, Shiny Aggron (and pre-evolutions) Shiny Crobat (and pre-evolutions) and finally Shiny Gengar (and pre-evolutions). Just though i would let you know. I always look for shinys because i have completed the games. Is there any advice you would give me to can shinys? Thanks in advance. (Oh ye i am on Leafgreen and please don't remove my shinys from the list if you add them, i know i am new but i WILL stick around)

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Congrats Jirachi Trainer !!!
3 days ago I cought registeel, and yesterday regice both with ultraballs !!! WHICH MEANS .....
..................... I have MY MASTER BALL !!! I just want to see a shiny no matter which !!! plus right now i am training a crobat with a Mean Look :P = total shiny domination !!!

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
Hey guys! I havn't posted here for a while, but i have kept up with all the shinies that have been caught :P MM, congrats with all youre new ones! 3! WTF! I havn't been able to do any shiny hunting at all >.< (grrr...) Cos i can't find my pokemon Ruby.... The good thing is that i know a glitch now on collos to have unlimited Masterballs ... (hehehe) So thats gonna be some shiny hunting is suppose... In the meantime i'll just have to search for my Ruby..

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
MetalMario said:
Welcome back, Runa! (Yes, I do read all the posts, so I heard about your Tentas.) The trouble with your idea is that there have already been unfairly lost shinies at this club. The approach I've already been using is to let you keep your card until you come across a new shiny, but future versions of your card won't contain the lost shinies. Sadly, we also can't count shinies found in emulators, since their use is not supported by Nintendo. So...

Hurry up and get some money so you can $pend anf fuel the corporate money machine.. er.. look for shinies on new games!
Hellz yeah. X_X
Of course, I know the Shinies in ROMs don´t count, but that still doesn´t make me not hunt, ne? XP
Well, next time I get legal Shinies is when I get D/P, which may take some 2 years, since I don´t have a DS either. XD

Well, I could use the card as a honorary one, shortly writing what happened under it. Or maybe not, might confuse the masses. ^^;;
As soon as I get the money, I´ll try getting the Pokémon gear, m´kay? ^^
*Hugs all*

BTW, welcome to all the new members! *Bows*

*Vanishes with the use of a Smoke Ball*
~*Ru*~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, not yet, none of the Co-Owners have accepted you in yet. I tell you you should be able to post already, your Shinies list seems very credible and you haven´t done anything bad yet. XD
Just for curiosity and club rules, can you slightly describe where you got each of them? ^^
I welcome you to the club in advance. XDDD
*Bows before thee*
Well guys, after I do my share of NeoPoints getting at Neopets, I may go and continue with my Sapphire game! Let´s hope I get a Shiny during the playthrough. ^^
BTW, I am playing on normal game speed, so I am not fighting people faster. ^^;

Well, good luck with your hunts everyone, and I hope you have a nice day! ^^
*Walks away to her fanclub in haste*
*Leaves a note floating in mid air*

And in case you didn´t yet, check the rules in the first post of the club! ^^

Years
Runasutaru said:
Well, not yet, none of the Co-Owners have accepted you in yet. I tell you you should be able to post already, your Shinies list seems very credible and you haven´t done anything bad yet. XD
Just for curiosity and club rules, can you slightly describe where you got each of them? ^^
I welcome you to the club in advance. XDDD
*Bows before thee*

Thanks and sure,
Shiny Aggron: Red eyes, green body and silver armor.
Shiny Gengar: Black all over and red eyes.
Shiny Crobat: Pink all over and green wing-flaps.

Is that ok people?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
That wasn´t what I meant, but thanks anyways, you don´t lie about colours. XD!
I meant, where did you get them, as in area. Per example, where did you get the Crobat? As a Zubat in the Altering Cave, or at the Cave or Origin, or as a Golbat at the Victory Road...You get my point, I think.

I don´t know if I´m going to play through Sapphire today or not, I´m making a mix and I got my mind to become REALLY busy this afternoon. o.o
I´ll see if I can play a little, even if not much. I´ll report back here if I find something interesting! ^_^

Well, good luck in everyone´s hunts, and I hope a Co-Owner or Owner logs in and gets you into the club already! XD
Hope everyone has had a nice day!

Years
Runasutaru said:
That wasn´t what I meant, but thanks anyways, you don´t lie about colours. XD!
I meant, where did you get them, as in area. Per example, where did you get the Crobat? As a Zubat in the Altering Cave, or at the Cave or Origin, or as a Golbat at the Victory Road...You get my point, I think.

You can tell who the n00b is can't you, lol. Erm.. i will see now:
Shiny Aggron: Granite Cave Lv. 12 (Aron)
Shiny Gengar: Pokemon Tower Lv. 17 (Gastly)
Shiny Crobat: Mt. Moon Lv. 9 (Zubat)

And you have a good day to!

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hellz yeah. XD
I have been a member of this club for long, and I have read every single post in here, for four months before joining in, so I´m used to seeing the liars and the members with a very good future, and you are one of the ones with a good SHC future. ^^

Everything seems to be in check with you, so I don´t see why they wouldn´t let you in, so I advise you to post if you find anything and wait till a Co-Owner merrily comes and gets you in!

Well, good luck everyone, and why not check out my fanclub? XDDDDDD
*Is slapped*
HEY! >O
*Pokes with bazooka* XP

Years
Runasutaru said:
Hellz yeah. XD
I have been a member of this club for long, and I have read every single post in here, for four months before joining in, so I´m used to seeing the liars and the members with a very good future, and you are one of the ones with a good SHC future.

Thanks mate, i will report back if i have any new ones, erm... i am just hatching Absols for a bit, see if i get any so ye!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
I dissapeared again huh? Well, Kinda, cuz Im right into the exams zone. The FINAL ones. BOO SCHOOL!

Anyways, Im happy to report, that after more than 3000 latios encounters, I FOUND IT! SHINY LATIOS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAY.

No joke, I found it.

For the new member, welcome in! and to Metal Mario ryan and other co-owners, sorry for not being arround! Ill be as active as I can right now.

Thanks! And keep on the hunting!

P.D. - YaY Shiny LATIOS!

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2006
Um,. did I get accepted to the Shiny Hunters club? My application wason the previous page.
Aaryn said "For the new member, welcome in!" but was he refering to me or the other guy who asked to join?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hmm, I don´t think you were, good point, let me check...
Yep, no one accepted you.
Well, I guess you´ll just have to wait till some Co_owner or Owner notices this post. If I can catch one of them on in these last few minutes, I´ll call them here for ya, if I can´t, I´ll just post the link of your post here so they can see. ^^

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2050242&postcount=6562

Happy hunting, and see you tomorrow guys!
*Hugs and showers everyone with Shiny Pokémon stars*

EDIT: Maybe he meant both, dunno. Well, in any case, hope anyone comes here to verify.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ahhh! So many posts since yesterday evening:
GOS said:
Hi, I used to be a member of these forums and a member of this club(although I can see I got deleted of the members list), so I've decided to return under a new persona. Why? Because for some reason I'm re-addicted to Pokemon...
Anyway, can I join this club(again)?
I just started my Pokemon games over and I'm obsessed withowning the rarest Pokemon and those are obviously shinies, so I'd be happy to contribute to finishing the shiny pokedex.
I don't have any shinies right now but I've been playing Pokemon for the last couple days and I'm hoping to catch one soon.
Wait... which member were you? If you were admitted before, I see no reason why you shouldn't be again. So welcome back to the club! (Note: If your used to be pkmaster or another similarly baleful member; your admittance can be withdrawn)
JT said:
Good news guys (very happy at mo)

I caught my 1st EVER (besides gyarados) shiny pokemon... A shiny magnemite.

I was searching for a shiny pokemon (pikachu mainly) in viridian forest, then i thought it would be easier to catch them in power plant. so i wen tinto the power plant and the first pokemon i meet is a magnemite. i noticed the different color and thought that it was impossible... little starts went round and then that was it. it kept escaping ultra balls so i sent put my starmie (lvl 21) and used water gun magnemite was then mine at the next ultra ball, and now i have a shiny rust colored black magnet shiny magnemite. YAY
Congratulations!!!! I seriously considered doing that hunt (the Power Plant) and I might do it again some day. Is that our first Magnemite? *Checks the Dex* It might be a bit outdated, but from what I see... you've captured a new shiny! *Does the new shiny dance!*
GotD said:
Hey! Can i join your club please? I have three shinys, Shiny Aggron (and pre-evolutions) Shiny Crobat (and pre-evolutions) and finally Shiny Gengar (and pre-evolutions). Just though i would let you know. I always look for shinys because i have completed the games. Is there any advice you would give me to can shinys? Thanks in advance. (Oh ye i am on Leafgreen and please don't remove my shinys from the list if you add them, i know i am new but i WILL stick around)
Aaryn may have already welcomed you, but it's my pleasure to also admit you! Woo! One can never feel too welcomed! I'm ryan, and I have pretty much the same shiny collection as you, except I have a Heracross instead of an Aggron. Huzzah! That's all I have to say for now - I was hunting a little bit earlier today, but now I need to get crackin' on my homework...

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
congrats Aaryn! but what do u mean 3000 encounters were u resting
and still have not found a shiny though have not been looking so that would explain why.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
He reset his game from the point when Latios' stats are determined 3000 times (I think that's what he meant). That is an incredible amount of dedication! *Applauds Aaryn*
Ahhh! I'm so close to being done with homework! Then I shall shiny hunt until my brain rots out!

Back