• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I know this game completed development ages ago, but I was just wondering if there will ever be the possibility of implementing a speed up button.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
if you have rpg maker xp or even just the demo, there's a script on pokecommunity somewhere that has a way to add it yourself

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
Sorry for nitpicking, but this triggers me. I see bit of pixels showing up top left and top right of BOY character sprite when he is walking to right. And also about lower left and lower right when character walking to left.

Just checked character graphic folder, there's white smear in middle of sprite sheet.

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
Sorry for nitpicking, but this triggers me. I see bit of pixels showing up top left and top right of BOY character sprite when he is walking to right. And also about lower left and lower right when character walking to left.

Just checked character graphic folder, there's white smear in middle of sprite sheet.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I usually test with the run button always on so I must have never noticed, sorry! When I have access to my PC again I'll release an update to solve this problem along with a few others I've been made aware of.

I know this game completed development ages ago, but I was just wondering if there will ever be the possibility of implementing a speed up button.

I will not personally implement a speed-up button however there are tools available that can easily add one. I leave the files of the game open for anyone to edit!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
Do you have list of known issues anywhere? not seeing in your docs. More issues I found:

1. Boy character running left / right feels weird. I'm always used to seeing character pixel lowered (twice) when character have feets up. But your game, left = run straight-line pixel and right = pixel lowered once
2. Bookshelf has black line on side sometime
3. Black line at bottom of spinning mart billboard.
4. In Ember City, after beating Ember gym leader, then speak to old man next to Police Department. He give item BEFORE he said "here take this reward".. It looks weird, should be AFTER.

That's what I found so far, I'm going to keep playing..

Jttyzzle

Years
Do you have list of known issues anywhere? not seeing in your docs. More issues I found:

-

I can probably release an update in like two weeks or so. I'm in the middle of moving right now.
If you post them here or message me on Discord/post in the Discord server I can address them in the next update. Because of the move I'm checking Discord much more often than places like here.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 15, 2023

1. Boy character running left / right feels weird. I'm always used to seeing character pixel lowered (twice) when character have feets up. But your game, left = run straight-line pixel and right = pixel lowered once
2. Bookshelf has black line on side sometime
3. Black line at bottom of spinning mart billboard.
4. In Ember City, after beating Ember gym leader, then speak to old man next to Police Department. He give item BEFORE he said "here take this reward".. It looks weird, should be AFTER.

Yeah, besides little nitpicks I sometimes feel like I'm playing an official game. Little polish updates would be really cool.

One thing that bothers me is how trainers have their "!" bubble pop up before I get on the tile in front of them. That might be annoying to fix if every trainer's script needs to be fixed. Also the graphic is the default RPG Maker one I think. I could probably replace that with the Gen 4 one myself if it annoys me enough.

Jttyzzle

Years
Gl1kSnu.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
my game froze (not exactly froze) after speaking with julia on resort city, i can't move, accessing menu, but still can use pokegear. it's too much progress from my last save, gonna drop it. thanks for the half (maybe) game.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
This is an RPG Maker XP game. You'll need a PC unless it supports that joiplay crap.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
is there a discord? I remember this game from a while back and was wondering what the creator's been up to.

Back