• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Hey there. I followed all the instructions of how to patch file but when I clicked "apply patch" in the delta GUI file, after I put both the right patch and the ROM, it didn't start making any patch...

Also, I wondered if you have a list of your pokemon changes (abilities, states, etc) like pokemon blaze black has.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Ok i have decided my new team
hydreigon
feraligatr
magnezone
conkeldurr
volcarona
dragonite
plz give me your opinion about and tell me if thers a change i should made

because i am planing to restart the game
Okay...what? The team's fine, but you're gonna start another file? Why...Have you completed the one you're currently doing?

Well, anyways...Conkeldurr's fine, but I personally woulda went with a Psychic or Grass type...Or maybe just straight up Exeggutor. LOL

Anyways...it's your choice, yer know.

why ya gonna start a new game me was thinking of playing it but yer that means i got to do a load of downloading for the right stuff to play it =P btw i like your style hydreigon feraligatr 2 of my fav pokes to bad feraligatr isnt a dark type dark pokes ftw >.<
Huh...What do you mean? The only one of my hacks you gotta do alotta stuff is Neo Soulsilver, but I made a tutorial on how to fix that.

Anyways, yeah...Dark Types are pretty cool, but just doesn't fit on Feraligatr. :p

But you know, if you have any trouble patching or getting da to start, man, you can tell me, ya know? :)

Hey there. I followed all the instructions of how to patch file but when I clicked "apply patch" in the delta GUI file, after I put both the right patch and the ROM, it didn't start making any patch...

Also, I wondered if you have a list of your pokemon changes (abilities, states, etc) like pokemon blaze black has.
Nope. Yin Black/Yang White doesn't have that stuff in them...But soon as I release my next patch...it will, so just wait on it. I'm currently working on that.

Okay, as for your question...For this sometimes...after selecting and placing the patch and rom in their respective spots...You're gonna probably halfta cut off any other extra extend that was added in the spot when files filled the spot; this is da only way I can get it to patch for me, as well. It wasn't always like that, however.

Anyways, make sure it only has only the patch name and the rom name written inside.

For example; and I'm gonna just assume you're talking about Yin Black/Yang White since you asked me about the pokemon changes list :)

But no sweat, as this method works for all of my hacks, so you can use it on all of'em, if they happen not to patch on the first try...

Okay...So.

Where 'Select Patch' is make sure the patch file is written inside the spot like this

Yin Black.patch

And where 'Select Rom' is...Make sure the rom name is written inside its spot...as such

Pokemon Black.NDS (Of course, that's just what I named my Black rom...If your is written differently, just add how it is)

Also, I would recommend patching this file to a Europe rom...As...That's what I used to edited both rom.

I do hope I was able to help ya out, dude.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Is my team is better than my old?
I guess, but you still have a few Pokemon that were at the beginning. Like Feraligatr, Volcarona, and Hydregion. I think you've put up Bisharp, Mienshao...And I think there was one more...Eelektross...I think

So we're comparing
Feralgatr
Volcarona
Hydregion
Bisharp
Mienshao
Eelektross

Against

Feraligatr
Volcarona
Hydregion
Dragonite
Magnezone
Conkeldurr

Now, which do you think looks more powerful...I think that answer is quite obvious, right?

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I dont get it is my old or my new is better
By the way does conkeldurr have iron fist ability and lern mach punch

which one should be better to play yang white or yin black

and you have forgot salmanece :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
If you can deal with Lenora's Chansey in Ying Black WITHOUT Fighting Moves, then Yang White is easier.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
thanks! it works now! :)
But I'v already started blaze black so I have to finish it first...

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I am playing yin black now at the front of cress the gym leader with my team is
tepig lv 14
shiftry lv 15

The Grubby Pup

Years
Sorry for da late replies, my sexy friends. LOL I've been working to da bones...no time, to check on your posts. Anyways, let's get to it. :)

I dont get it is my old or my new is better
By the way does conkeldurr have iron fist ability and lern mach punch

which one should be better to play yang white or yin black

and you have forgot salmanece :D
Oops, sorry for cutting our conversation like that, shadow. Anyways...Oh, before I start...I did forget salamence, didn't I? Damn...Mmm, shoulda kept...Dragonite kinda...lame. LOL

Okay, your first team has lots of soul...If you follow...They're mostly unova, with da exception of Feraligatr...I like it better than your second time, cuz...It's just full off overpowering Pokemon.

I don't know about you, bro, but I like a game that can at least challenge me. So, I try not have a team full of overwhelming Pokemon.

I remember when I playing Blaze Black. I had a friggen Meowth in my party. Meowth aren't technically weak, but they're not strong either. I put in them in the same category as Furret and Linnone.

Obviously, your second team's stronger...Dragonite, Hydregion...Yeah, I would say having both of'em on your team is a bit overkill. LOL

Anyways, I was only saying I like your first just have more cuz it had flavor, you didn't have too many overpowering Pokemon on your team. It make the experience kinda...weak. LOL

If you can deal with Lenora's Chansey in Ying Black WITHOUT Fighting Moves, then Yang White is easier.
Chansey will counter da shasta outta yer ass if you think of attacking it with a physical move.

Spinda a dumbass, it keeps doing Teeter Dance, even if you're confused...I didn't notice that before, cuz I only played Yin Black during beta and stuff. This is gonna be fixed in da next version. I'll probably just all together replace it with something like...Kecleon or something. :I

I am playing yin black now at the front of cress the gym leader with my team is
tepig lv 14
shiftry lv 15
Oh, so you're starting Yin Black, now? Okay, cool. Yeah, you got Shiftry early. I know you made it evolve, cuz it has it own moveset...but using it in da first gym is kinda...weak. LOL But I know you just wanna get pass'em, so I ain't mad at youse, broham.

My rom keeps crashing after I pursue the Galactic grunt. Any idea why?
Mmmm, that weird. It's probably because of the extra dialogue, tho...It never happen to me...before. You're playing on No$gba, right? Send me your save file...I can probably get you passed that part...You can do that, right?

thanks! it works now! :)
But I'v already started blaze black so I have to finish it first...
That's good to hear...Anyways, yeah...You should probably finish BB first. Don't wanna be playing two at da same time...too much juggling, I would assume. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
My shiftry has defeated all cress's team without switching or using any potions i am in nacrene city i am training now to challenge leonra
my team is
croconaw lv 19
timburr lv 14
pignite lv 20
dwebble lv 13
shiftry lv 20
and by the way does conkeldurr learn mach punch and has iron fist ability

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Is there any PPRE for Black/ White?
Edit: better yet, how can I view moveset changes for YB/YW?

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Is there any PPRE for Black/ White?
Edit: better yet, how can I view moveset changes for YB/YW?
Nope, there's none.

And...I'm not sure...I think there's a b/w moveset editor, but I don't really understand how to use it, so...I do everything by hex. Don't worry, I'll have ALL the moveset pool in doc form in my next patch update, so don't worry. :)

My shiftry has defeated all cress's team without switching or using any potions i am in nacrene city i am training now to challenge leonra
my team is
croconaw lv 19
timburr lv 14
pignite lv 20
dwebble lv 13
shiftry lv 20
and by the way does conkeldurr learn mach punch and has iron fist ability
Your team's good...Pignite should help you enough against Leonra.

Anyways, no Conkeldurr doesn't have Iron Fist, or can learn Mach Punch. That's weird...How would it...It carries those heavy block things. LOL

The Grubby Pup

Years
Conk has Iron Fist as DW Exclusive Ability, and Mach Punch as Egg Move.
Oooooh, I didn't know it has Iron Fist. Then again, I probably didn't pay it any attention to it. Anyways, I might consider giving it that ablility.

Anyway, Mach Punch is a dream world move? That's...stupid. But then again, most dream world moves are. My opinion. LOL It's just a few of'em I actually like.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Mach Punch is not a Dream World move :). Iron Fist and Mach Punch on Conk can't be together, because you can't breed Iron Fist ability to Timburr.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Mach Punch is not a Dream World move :). Iron Fist and Mach Punch on Conk can't be together, because you can't breed Iron Fist ability to Timburr.
Right, right. My bad, I misread what you wrote. You said Mach Punch was an egg move. I still think it's weird for a Timburr to have that attack, tho. :)

Well, yeah, that's true what you said about the breeding thing. But if I choose to make Iron Fist a natural ability for Timburr, there's a chance it will be born with that ability when hatching for da egg...Tho, I'm sure you already knew that.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Alright, as my Sol Platinum playthrough starts to come to a close, I'm about to start a Neo Soulsilver playthrough. Any new betas coming out soon before I start?

Back