• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] update one of my emerald run

Poke fan number 489

pokemon fan
Years
So I've been thinking with all the hype over gen 4 remakes and a new game, My huge brain gets this thought "I should do a emerald run with no twist and share it with people who the same stuff as me.", Like I said H U G E brain.
But the issue is youtube scares me, I have no idea how to use reddit, twitter sucks, and facebook is dead. I was left with nothing, except this.
So nothing much happened started it pick fire birb and nothing else happened, I'll update if it stuff does.

Poke fan number 489

pokemon fan
Years
Update two: suffering
So after getting the pokeballs I caught a ralts named Chad and a taillow named Birb, I went to the 1st gym and suffered.
All my pokemon sucked against Roxane.
Chad: Low physical defense
Birb: Weak to em and low level cause I caught them while grinding
Fire Birb: ok so I know that fire could of saved me, but I got him to level 16 then got beaten in the same fight making it were I didn't evolve thus losing the fighting moves, do you know when I get my next fight move on fire, either when I evolve next or LEVEL 50.
This fight took me an hour to beat cause I don't over level on purpose.
Signing off, Poke fan

Back