• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2019
I'm a huge fan of shopping so for Christmas I ordered two luxury dresses for myself at https://femalecostumes.co.uk/costumes. Dresses look amazing. One of them I'm going to wear on New Year's Eve party this weekend. Hope I'll impress my friends with my new look.

I looked through this gallery and I suppose that you made a nice choice! :) Those costumes and dresses look very beautiful! :)
And I bought for myself a pair of new sneakers, both with a yellow colour like here on StyleMann :) I noticed that sneakers with such colour became very trendy not so long ago, I liked the colour and now I have two pairs of them {XD}
Mine look like these models :)

7-With-Sweat-Pants-650x650.jpg

16-Dark-Blue-Jeans-650x650.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
I like cooking. Recently I bought several food containers and jars at http://allinpackaging.co.uk/. Want to take to work homemade food. I think it's better that junk food and much more cheaper than the restaurant food.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
bought myself some extra incense - red rose scented!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I got a new Legend of Zelda and Umbreon shirt from Hot Topic :3

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
A large Coke from McDonald's. If I ignore foodstuffs, then the last thing I bought was probably a copy of Pokemon Platinum from the local Gametraders. Got super lucky that I could even find a copy in this day and age!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I got a gold and black fan, a black and gold purse, a black and gold shield signed by my favorite knight*, a book series and forgot what else. XD

*The shield was used to fight in a joust. So, it's really cool to have. I got a lance last year that he signed to go with the shield. X3

Sirfetch’d

I bought me a copy of Soul Silver today!!! Haven't had one in YEARS

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just picked up the Ultimate Edition of Halo Wars 2, and the Batman: Return To Arkham collection on Amazon. Couldn't pass up the lightning deal for it.

Back