• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
BlackGryph0n was definitely not as high on my pony wub-luv list a short while ago as he is today. Pony fandom is so lucky we've had so many great artists though ;-;

One specifically, if you're not a fan of the very popular electronic genres, I REALLY don't think gets enough appreciation for how incredibly high quality and maintstream production level his ( and his band [yes, he has a legit band]) music is - is Silent Night. Please; allow me to link a song or two.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I actually like the metal version than the soft version...primarily because I like hard guitars and screaming more? But yeah! It was really good, might add it on my playlist! ^__^

gotta explore more music to add. Honestly I can't stick with two artists. xD

All this Bronycon talk is making me wish my hometown had a convention for special events such as this, especially if you've been saving a large load of money to spend on. And I never knew they throw rave parties too.

There used to be Equestria LA, which was an LA based convention, but I heard it was no longer running. In the So-Cal Bronies meet up group I'm in, there has been talks on a possible San Diego-based brony convention that miiiight happen either next year or in 2016. The group has been doing a few auctions and fundraisers to make it happen, but I haven't checked how much they made, or if the group will move forward with the plan.

There was actually a brony meet up last weekend, same weekend as Brony-Con. I was actually in San Diego but I was busy spending time with my irl friends. xD If I had the chance I would have gone. lol.

edit: oh, i was gonna merge this with my latest, but polar spectrum posted. lol. oh well! xD

ZekromWhite123

COOLNESS OVER 9000, but 20% cooler
Years
Wow! The first one is epic! After waching it for a bit, I thought it would repeat, until "Phasers set to Hug" happened! The second one....well, I thought their was a little to much noise going on at once, and it was hard to hear the lyrics itself, instead, I heard jumbled words and loud music. Loud music is great when you can hear the lyrics, but just loud music alone. Not for me. Both songs were still great though!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^I agree with him.

There's a fine line between "hearing the lyrics in music" and "YEEEEEAH LOUD MUSIC LOUD LYRICS HEAR ME SCREEEEEEEEEAM" in the whole song. The first one has that "lyrical" feeling, which is really good and it had piqued my interest.

I'm gonna do some mutual searching now.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Ack, loud noises. Wow... that nearly popped my headset out (Seriously, it almost did x.x).
Eh... I can't describe how I feel after that, all I know is my ears are ringing.

Years
Yay because I finally drew something after a week and a half (which is a long time for me not to draw) but I'm so horrible with colors. ;-;

P.S. Rock music w/ponies, oh hell yeah

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
And now I do feel bad for Chrysalis. Does anyone think she could make a comeback in future episodes?

Yay because I finally drew something after a week and a half (which is a long time for me not to draw) but I'm so horrible with colors. ;-;

P.S. Rock music w/ponies, oh hell yeah

Spoiler:

can i just

^____________^

I mean, I really, really love it! That is a beautiful drawing of them! I even linked your post on Shining Armour's profile because well, you know...we have a theme going on and such. :D Again, I really loved this drawing and it's instantly my favorite.

Shining's mane was well done, and at first I couldn't grasp whether Cadance was sitting down or trying to uhh...hang on to Shining? xD Overall, I thought it was really adorable. <3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Found this, felt like sharing -

h17583C64

Never have I felt more sorry for the changelings ;~; Chryssi was only trying to help her race survive.... T-T
This definitely puts the Changelings in a different perspective; all they wanted was to live just like the rest of us. It makes me wish for their return for an episode dealing with this situation and have them reformed like Discord and Sunset Shimmers.

Years
I wouldn't really like Changelings to be reformed(we already have 2 reformed villains anyway), but i would love seeing them again eventually.

Years
Is it mean I don't feel for the Changelings? I mean, yeah they were just looking for food, but the way they went about it doesn't elicit empathy from Aisu.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't see that as a bad thing, I too feel bad for the changelings as well. But still, evil is evil.

An episode based on the changelings reformed as other characters would be a good one imo. I also forgot about Sunset Shimmer, goes to show that I haven't watched EQG in a while.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Maybe not just a random other race, maybe some other... antagonist race (for lack of better term) because why would a peaceful race deserve to be siphoned for someone else's survival. Just doesn't add up

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Well if the Changelings weren't deceptive jerks about it, I could actually see ponies sharing love to feed them enough just to survive. But they really could use a lesson from applejack ... Which may be against their very nature, given their inborn ability to appear as somepony else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back