• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Zig

Quack.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Banned because your kinda creepy, and your not banning for pokemon related reasons plus. Your mewtwo bit me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 3, 2023
Banned for not having any other pokemon in your avatar/sig. And because you think I am insane for naming my Charmander Tom Morello.

Minos Yewman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
BANNED because I leave this thread alone for one weekend and I come back to find a load of pointless argue- wait, that's what this thread is for isn't it?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Hehehe this will be fun...

I ban you because you obviously don't know your elements...
Then I add another ban on top of that because of your Quilava sig. Everybody knows the Typhlosion is the best looking of that evolutionary line XD

Minos Yewman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
BANNED because you were found in possesion of the Sacred ash. (One successful framing MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!)

Back