• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
hi! I haven't had any shiny luck nor I have leveled up Blaziken like I said because I haven't got time :P Can I try and make another floor of SHC plzzzzzzzzzz I have an Idea and what exactly do you use to do them MM and Runa ???

Years
Sylph said:
Well, so can or can't join afterall?
btw way, just found another shiny just now. I now have a cool looking shiny Seviper... :) that makes...

-Squirtle
-Wartortle
-Blastoise
-Rattata
-Raticate
-Mudkip
-Marshtomp
-Swampert
-Seviper

Now gonna hunt a shiny Zangoose for the collection.
I was about to let you in, but had to go for lunch. Now yami beat me! Waah! Well, now I can flip out at you for your shiny Seviper. *kills shiny seviper and grinds up its guts to make a new Shiny Lotad Curse potion, and becurses LDD's friend to find no shinies but Lotads in the Seviper patch. MUAHAAHAA!!*

alexisreborn said:
Pokemon: Pidgeot, Venasuar, Gyarados, Nidoking, Umbreon,and Gengar. Pidgeot:CALM Moves: Double Team, Attract, Aerial Ace,and Fly. Venasuar:SERIOUS Moves:Sleep Powder, LeechSeed, Giga Drain,and Sludge Bomb. Gyarados:HARDY Moves:Rain Dance, Blizzard, Hydro Pump,and Thunder. Nidoking:ADAMANT Moves:Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Earthequake,and Horn Drill. Umbreon:TIMID Moves: Protect, Moonlight, ConfuseRay,and Faint Attack. Gengar:BRAVE Moves:Hypnosis, DestinyBond, Shadow Ball, and Dream Eater
And.. what was the point of this? If you'd like to join please list all shinies you own in the Advanced generation, and ask.

BG pokemon freak said:
hi! I haven't had any shiny luck nor I have leveled up Blaziken like I said because I haven't got time :P Can I try and make another floor of SHC plzzzzzzzzzz I have an Idea and what exactly do you use to do them MM and Runa ???
I'm going to do the first page of the basement, but don't worry; it'll be huge! Think of a Team Rocket-style hideout.

Made it to Pacifidlog in Emerald. Not too long until I can restart!

JADEN133

Fire master
Years
  • Age 30
  • IN
  • Seen Feb 7, 2006
I found a shiny Persian yesterday on my Firered on Five Island. I was just training and it popped up, so, yeah, I got it...very annoying too..:)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Someone emerges from the Mist*

*Le gasp*

Yes, it is I, Le?Clerc!

*Is shot*

It is I, Runasutaru Incandleon, reporting for duty once again!

Like I have said once or twice before Yami_Zidane, it is rare to see me on on Mondays and Tuesdays... ;_;

Well...
*Looks at LDD and M.M?s pics*
*Worships both*

ALL HAIL THE GREAT COUPLE THAT MADE SUCH A MARVELOUS PIC-*Is shot*...Heheheheh. XD

Can I put it in my sig LDD? If you don?t mind, that is. XP

Well everyone...Even though I was absent, I guarantee you I hunted for AT LEAST 3 hours...MUST HUNT MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE...MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! XD

Well, for everyone?s SHC spriting convenience, my Pok?mon sprite sheet. XP

PokmonRunasutarusSpriteSheet.png

What we use to make those rooms you ask, BG pokemon freak? Well, at that time I completely forgot about it, but The Spriter?s Resource is an awesome place to get sprites to do these things. ^__^

http://sprites.fireball20xl.com/

Just go check out the Pok?mon sections in the Nintendo section. ^__^
I instead screenshotted stuff from my Sapphire ROM to make it, bar my Runasutaru sprite. >.>;;;

Wellz... I shall hunt again tomorrow! Good luck for everyone!
*Vanishes into the Mist*
Wish me luck, because I really want that Shiny Torchic! ^__^
I promise I shall fill the club with replies tomorrow, sir!
*Bows before ryan, M.M, Yami and SGM*
Did I forget any of the leaders? XD
If I did...Then I shall seppuku...Or not. XD
Hell, I better go. XD
NOW...See ya tomorrow! (Or in a bit, depends if I find anyone to reply to. XD)

Years
Hooray, our local ghost has returned! Thanks a bunch for the Runa sprites; they will be useful!

Currently raising a Wingull for Pok?dex and hunting for shiny Weedle in the Viridian Forest. I'll be leaving soon, and progressing on Emerald on my SP. (yup, I still use that cute little bugger XD)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, do not insult the GBAs and GBA SPs. >O (XD)
I use one...Actually, two. I regularly use my bro?s, since it?s cooler (BLAAAAAAAACK. ^__^), but sometimes I need to trade inbetween games... >.>;
Well, point is, I haven?t even got a SP, so I just go along with my GBAs. XP
And I doubt I?ll get a DS anytime soon... ;_;
According to my bro, I?ll get a DS in two years... >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I don?t mind much anyways... XP

And for the love of all that is cool and magical, please call me Ru. XP
I forgot to mention that in all this time, but that?s my usual nick. ^__^;

Wellz, now I shall hunt for a bit maybe, and study for the Portuguese test tomorrow. >.<
It?s fun how Portuguese tests are harder than English tests, which is one of the FOREIGN languages here. - -;

I think we could make various panels of the SHC, since we could have bases in many places...After all, it can be related to servers... European servers, Asian servers, etc.

So we could make the layouts of different SHC headquarters throughout the regions... Or cities even. XP

Mine is a near Mauville one, in a off map area you can?t access. XP

Well...
Back into the Mist of doom!

*Blends in with the Mist*
See ya!

Years
I never insulted the SP, I just said it was cute. XD

And if you hold off another year or so before getting the DS, you'll be able to get the new Slim version. ;)

I think I'll call you ル. There. Your name is now one kana. ;)

Time for supper, then head out early for class. It is an evil class which goes from 7pm to 8:30. >,<

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
I've always wanted a shiny Blaziken. (Blaziken and Combusken shinies look so much cooler than originals) but yeah no luck on that >_>;
and rayquaza!!1
anyway can I join? :)
you can put me down on that list for catching a shiny Taillow and Swellow :P

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Sure you can use them Runasutaru, be my guest.

Okay, I was feeling really... uh... wierd, so today I made another GIF, a Shiny Hunters mini movie.

01LDDPBgif.gif
LOLOL! You'd better get off Route 114, or that just might be a reality! ;)

Decepticon said:
I caught a shiny Taillow (its now a Swellow) in Sapphire version.
he (or she i forgot) is my flyer :D
How DARE you waste a shiny on a slave? The nerve... Yes, you may join.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey,can i make one too just tell me what to do and how to make it (LOL)
(Studying.......Why aboriginals go here?.....ahhh.....I HATE YOU TEACHER!!!!!!)

BG pokemon freak

Years
I want ot make a bike shop because i am a biker in real life so if I can make one as a part of SH's idea of MM and Runa pls tell me and I am willing to make the bad guis too = those who lie and cheat in this thread ;P

EDIT: MM you are curently on-line what do you think???

Last edited:
Years
You .. caught me! zzzzz

Go ahead and make your own SHC pics if you like. If you want to add a floor to mine, you'll have to wait until I make the first basement room, since it's there where I'm organizing it to be somewhat quiltable.

BG pokemon freak

Years
weel I thought that you were making a whole world map for SHC (I didn't say that right) o.k. like a whole town for SHC :P

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Hey MM.Where am I in the pic hhmm o___O?j/k I don't realy have to be in it :P...Well anyways no luck yet...Just alot of wild pokamon and some Eevees ;)!(Which I'm going to get all the Eevee evolutions from :D...)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
people heres somthing i should tell you my friend was walking round route 102 and rn into a shiny poochyena.....but he had no pokeballs lol how sad is that

Back