• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aeternal Asylum

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Exactly. Why let third parties live? They usually do not play for the benefit of the town.

Now that XNaut has roleclaimed, what impedes whisperer from coordinating with him to the detriment of us?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Bardothen has been quiet the whole time and It's pretty obvious he's the mafia. Aliens can't even kill so there's no point on lynching me.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
The way I see it, feels like you are all hating on me and just want me out of the game.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yeah... your whole Amnesiac claim doesn't hold any water. Amnesiac would have to wait until the next night before visiting someone dead. Hence, you are lying, and almost certainly mafia.

Amnesiac can visit one dead player anytime in the graveyard.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Also, if I was the mafia, why would Aeternum extend another 24 hour for me when I could just cheer on the other mafia? I am definitely the Amnesiac and Aeternum encouraged me to counter claim now that my role is revealed.

Desox

Years
Or maybe aeternum gave us more time as this whole mess happened and up to that time some people had not even voted.

We vote on you because you're not town, how could I even hate you if this is the first time I'm interacting with you. Everyone was (and will be) lynched at least one time and it has nothing to do with who you are.

Drop the excuses, you slipped yourself (at least twice) and we won't stutter after this, because if we don't do anything I'm extremely certain it will cost us.

¿Why can't you just get that your objectives =/= town's objectives?

Rather kill a certain third party (or let me just say a non-town, because we can't 100% fully trust a claim) than risk a 50% chance of losing a teammate. Specially on day 1, because we are not in a hurry at all.
Mayyyybe if you didn't turn into an alien others wouldn't have done so. I'd have even then because we can't blindly trust you'd turn into town.

One non-town less, one trouble less. That's all.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I'm pretty sure the Alien's win condition is to probe every living player. He wins on his own afaik. I played Alien once and practically gave up haha. If your wincon is different to ours, you will be lynched. That's basically the game unfortunately. It's not a matter of 'I dislike you and your presence so I want you out of the game', it's moreso you will stop us from winning and thus you need to be eliminated (unfortunately). Also, unless Alvey does it differently a player needs to die before the Amnesiac can take their role ability... all Amnesiacs I know about have only turned during night phases, and no one was dead when you claim to have become Alien.

So this means either you're maf or you haven't turned yet.
[unvote] whoever I voted
[vote] XNaut.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I really am the amnesiac and that 24 hour extension was all because of aeternum encouraging me to counter claim now that my role is revealed and I really wanted to play.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I respect your outing and your eagerness to play the game. But you don't need to reveal as early as you did. :) I guess just take this as learning for next time.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Why would we get another 24 hour extension if I was the mafia and could just cheer on them? You are not even making any sense.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
By this reasoning I can never do a bait kind of move just because I haven't done so on the, what, approximately 10 games I've played here?

Cool, so that means now I must stuck with the same tactic forever or risk being scumread.

Also daily reminder that when I'm maf, I'm of the most silent players in the game, so why does your logic do not act by judging that?! Talk about double standards.

But not baiting before does, oh yeah.

Do whatever you wish, today you lost the game. I won't try and be helpful anymore, since today I'll just jump on every bandwagon, as trying different things seems scummy.

[Vote] Desox

There's a reason we have the ability to change votes. Putting my vote on Desox early when I had genuinely believed it was a worthy vote prompted a reaction from him. This reaction is quoted above. These two posts in particular I feel show genuine frustration from what seems like someone just trying to mix up how they play the game to make it more interesting. I do not find that act scummy. His original actions might not have been amazing, but I believe his head was in a place where he wanted to try something new and after he had explained himself and expressed himself fully I changed my vote from him.

Would he have showed that if I hadn't voted for him? Maybe, maybe not. But he showed it and I took my vote off, I still don't necessarily have him as a townread, but my initial confidence has wavered. Was it hasty on my part? Maybe. But I don't necessarily feel as though I've made some sort of mistake by voting him that early.

Anyways, not sure if I made a new vote yet, and this is obvious: [Vote] Xnaut

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I can tell the mafia are working together so that they could avoid getting lynched.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Lynching the new alien is a big mistake because now that just means you will still have 4 mafias going on a killing spree in the night.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
*XNaut performs the famous alien chestburster scene on everyone*

Now everyone here is weakened by me. Have fun playing with your weak bodies now.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Bardothren, Bidoof, Desox, Newtsie, Purplecicada. Four of them are the mafia and one of them is the cyborg. They lynch me to avoid getting themselves lynched and for saying aeternum extending the 24 hour day for me were lies and they are not lies. I'm telling the truth and aeternum really did extend another 24 hour for me.

Desox

Years
OMG LOL

They lynch me to avoid getting themselves lynched and for saying aeternum extending the 24 hour day for me were lies and they are not lies.

It's not true until aeternum himself specifically states he gave a 24 hour extension so that you could defend yourself.

Bardothren, Bidoof, Desox, Newtsie, Purplecicada. Four of them are the mafia and one of them is the cyborg.

Great logic, are you actually even serious?! Why specifically us, because we clarified our reasons and you cannot defend against them? Where's Sparkin, I've noticed you put up your voters except for Sparkin. What about Saws? Do you know Saws's role too?

You keep saying you're telling the truth but we've already had two discussions in which I've shown everyone the exact opposite of what you claimed was happening. Remember when you said it was with a 100% certainty Telepath could only speak during the day? What happened with that? I'll tell you what happened, it was a distraction and you were continually insisting it as truth so that maybe people didn't catch you.

I'm not even sure you are Amnesiac anymore. I was conceding that, but this is so scummy everywhere I bet you're mafia.

EDIT: Oh, and so that it's completely clear, assuming everyone on this list is town (because they haven't been scummy at all up to now):

• I lynch you because of your defense against Sparkin and your continous comments trying to steer away from what you brought on yourself. Also, as I said third party's objectives =/= town's objectives.
  • Newtsie lynches you because he feels you're scum, as he posted.
  • Bidoof lynches you result of all of this showers of messages, I assume because they're pretty scummy and as I said, third party's objectives are different from towns.
  • Bardothren posted only two times but I bet the reasons are probably really similar to doofs.
  • purple literally gave a really coherent reason for your lynch (see the last four points).

Do you really believe anyone is gonna believe out of 15 alive players, we 5 are exactly all non-town? Because they opposed on a day 1 exchange, with a confirmed non-town? You pinpointed exactly all of the mafia players on day one and the cyborg too?

I don't even know if someone is scumreading me (probably someone does because of my try at an aggro playstyle), but time will show; and if you pull mafia, I know to at least trust 2 or 3 people out of this list. So thanks for building me a potential townread.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
OMG LOL

It's not true until aeternum himself specifically states he gave a 24 hour extension so that you could defend yourself.

Great logic, are you actually even serious?! Why specifically us, because we clarified our reasons and you cannot defend against them? Where's Sparkin, I've noticed you put up your voters except for Sparkin. What about Saws? Do you know Saws's role too?

You keep saying you're telling the truth but we've already had two discussions in which I've shown everyone the exact opposite of what you claimed was happening. Remember when you said it was with a 100% certainty Telepath could only speak during the day? What happened with that? I'll tell you what happened, it was a distraction and you were continually insisting it as truth so that maybe people didn't catch you.

I'm not even sure you are Amnesiac anymore. I was conceding that, but this is so scummy everywhere I bet you're mafia.

It just goes to prove you really are the mafia so that you can prevent on getting lynched and not believing on the reason why we got another 24 hour extension. Aeternum really did extend another 24 hour for me and encouraged me to counter claim now that my role is revealed.

I have already said this three times and why do I have to keep repeating this? if I was the mafia, why would aeternum extend another 24 hour for me when I could just cheer on the other mafia? I had a private discussion with him before we got the 24 hour extension.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
We already know you aren't mafia.

But you're also not town. So you're a safe lynch

Last edited:
Back