• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Review Exchange

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
Took in Stairway to Heaven (chs. 4, I1, 5 and 6 I think?) featuring the cutest Nido I swear, and this is the resulting commentary.

As per usual, I take input on any of my stories, though this time I'll give a preference to Playfield despite its age, or to As They Were.

With As They Were being viewed and now Reviewed Because apparently rhyming constitutes a chuckle nowadays I'd like to request a review on as many chapters of Shattered Crests book 1 as you want. Of course, keeping in mind I'd prefer newer chapters reviewed, but eh I'm not picky. Though, if SC doesn't tickle your fancy you can do a review of The Snow I Miss and add more to the Nido Line Lovin'.

Thanks!

Bay

Years
With As They Were being viewed and now Reviewed Because apparently rhyming constitutes a chuckle nowadays I'd like to request a review on as many chapters of Shattered Crests book 1 as you want. Of course, keeping in mind I'd prefer newer chapters reviewed, but eh I'm not picky. Though, if SC doesn't tickle your fancy you can do a review of The Snow I Miss and add more to the Nido Line Lovin'.

Thanks!

You requested just in time as I've reviewed the latest SC chapter!

As for me, Foul Play as usual. I would prefer the latest chapter, but any/where you left off is good. I'm also cool with a review for the short fic Shark Bite!

Last edited:

Vragon2.0

Years

Vragon2.0

Years
Back